PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 16:29:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Streetchickers donation files
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Streetchickers donation files  (Read 79011 times)
Apsalar
ARR!

Not as dangerous as I seem to be

View Profile
Re: Streetchickers donation files
« Reply #45 on: 2008 December 15, 14:57:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh the suffering.
Agreed. I tried drinking it once. I almost choked. I am trying to learn though, because I am Swedish and here the stuff is like drinking water. Every social gathering has it, and it's almost considered an anti-social stance not to join in . It's like with alcohol, except alcohol=during night, coffee=during day. I don't drink alcohol either (except for cyber rum and other beverages on teh internetz Tongue) - I'm a tea person.

Apsalar, shares her rum & cookies.

- Tell me Tool, what dominates your thoughts?
- I think of futility, Adjunct.
- Do all Imass think about futility?
- No, few think at all.
- Why is that?
The Imass leaned his head to one side and regarded her.
- Because, Adjunct, it is futile.
~~G
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2008 December 15, 15:04:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So if Pes dies, we'll just point the police in your direction then Devilfish Wink

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: 2008 December 15, 15:21:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Coffee? Blergh, give me a good steaming cup of Earl Grey *yum*
On your side, mate.  Love a good cup of tea.  When I wake up in the morning until I've had my cup of tea, I'm so grumpy I would make Pescado look like a perky little blonde socialite.  And if I can't have my cup of tea, forget grumpy try I'm a fucking psychotic bitch to put it mildly.  We've got a water filter that heats the water to the perfect temperature for a good cup of tea, and I use nothing less than Twinings.  Earl Grey somedays.  I don't mind a good Irish Breakfast, either.  In a nice big mug, with fresh organic milk (you know, the stuff that still has the cream on top).  Preferably the pot brewed stuff, of a good quality leaf.  I can taste the difference between that and the lesser quality.  I'm all about quality over quantity.

Well, hell, Pescado. Maybe I'll just request a quart of blood from you everyday and nix the coffee all together.  Cheesy
Ry, one suspects that you are in fact a closet vampire, not a pirate.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2008 December 15, 15:38:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On your side, mate.  Love a good cup of tea.  When I wake up in the morning until I've had my cup of tea, I'm so grumpy I would make Pescado look like a perky little blonde socialite.  And if I can't have my cup of tea, forget grumpy try I'm a fucking psychotic bitch to put it mildly.  We've got a water filter that heats the water to the perfect temperature for a good cup of tea, and I use nothing less than Twinings.  Earl Grey somedays.  I don't mind a good Irish Breakfast, either.  In a nice big mug, with fresh organic milk (you know, the stuff that still has the cream on top).  Preferably the pot brewed stuff, of a good quality leaf.  I can taste the difference between that and the lesser quality.  I'm all about quality over quantity.

Pfft! I find it very unlikely anyone could out grump Pes Cheesy I drink nothing but Twinnings Earl Grey nowdays; when I'm somewhere that doesn't do Earl Grey and I get normal bog-standard tea like Tetleys or PG Tips I grimance straight away. I gotta have my hit of bergamot or I can't cope Cheesy I love my milky tea, so have shit loads of the stuff, but too much to drown out the tea itself.

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: 2008 December 15, 15:45:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used to have bergamot growing in the garden.  Would harvest it, dry it, and blend it with a good black leaf.  Beaudiful.  Unfortunately, bergamot isn't the easiest plant to look after.   And Tetley?  Don't say that word.  An insult to tea.  Dilmah's tolerable.  But Tetley is just all kinds of wrong.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 2008 December 15, 15:48:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm just a gelatinous piece of organic matter devoid of any and all motor skills until I'm thoroughly caffeinated.

Current pick: LavAzza Crema e Gusto   Is good ya!

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Lord Darcy
Landlubber

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: 2008 December 15, 15:56:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I drink nothing but Twinnings Earl Grey nowdays;
Aww, good stuff. I love Lady Grey too. Too bad that Twinings is rather hard to find where I live. Or good tea in general, for that matter. I was very disappointed when the only Harrods tea shop in the city was pulled out.  Sad I prefer Twinings, but I do have a soft spot for their English Breakfast.

I prefer tea to coffee, but that's not to say that I don't love coffee. I love my coffee hot and black, just like my avatar. Cheesy

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2008 December 15, 16:00:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So if someone were to introduce blood into your caffeine cycle, it'd kill you? Awesome. I'm sure your enemies will pay me a princely sum for this information.
I think you have reading comprehension fail. I said MY blood is apparently fatal to bugs. It obviously is not fatal to ME.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Ash Redfern
Infamous Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2008 December 15, 16:14:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ry, one suspects that you are in fact a closet vampire, not a pirate.
A vampire? Have you been keeping secrets, Ry? Wink

neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2008 December 15, 16:57:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Coffee is a sedative to me.

Coffee actually is a sedative to me too. It will wake me up for about half an hour, and then I crash. It's yummy, though.

My mom's family drinks coffee so strong and dark, it looks like oil and tastes like dirt from the lowest reaches of hell. I don't like that "coffee". I don't like Starbucks either, it's too strong and always tastes burned.

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: 2008 December 15, 17:21:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like coffee okay, but I much prefer tea - coffee makes me fall asleep, which is of no use except at bedtime.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: 2008 December 15, 17:25:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So if someone were to introduce blood into your caffeine cycle, it'd kill you? Awesome. I'm sure your enemies will pay me a princely sum for this information.
I think you have reading comprehension fail. I said MY blood is apparently fatal to bugs. It obviously is not fatal to ME.

Obviously. So I deduced that instead of a normal blood cycle, you must have something close to a caffeine/arsenic cycle instead, which would kill a normal human. I figured maybe the reverse is true as well and having normal blood injected into your cycle of poison might very well kill you. It's probably why spiking your coffee with arsenic hasn't worked so far. It's all conjecture of course.

dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2008 December 15, 17:43:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did anyone else notice that in every pic of coffee, there were ciggies too..    Undecided

Love my coffee...miss my smokes   Lips sealed

I must have that morning coffee and cigarette or someone will die. 'Tis the way of the world. My mother drank coffee and smoked when she was pregnant with me (her doctor said that all it would do was lower my birth weight and I ended up 9lbs 8oz anyway) and then when I was little I would take sips of her coffee when she was looking, but mostly when she wasn't. It always tasted so good! Well, later I figured out that that was because she prefers to use Carolan's instead of cream. She only let me have some when she was out of Carolan's! So, anyhow, I figure I've been preconditioned to appreciate the things that make one's teeth turn yellow.

Your 48-cup coffee drinking is no match for mine: I have the equivalent of over 100 coffees worth of caffeine in my system at any given time. Lesser wimps would DROP DEAD from that. But not me.

In the event of an accident, I want you as my blood donor. I know, I know - I'll drop dead. But I'll die happy.

Coffee? Blergh, give me a good steaming cup of Earl Grey *yum*
On your side, mate.  Love a good cup of tea.

BLASPHEMERS!  Wink

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2008 December 15, 17:56:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Starbucks is the devil. I lived on that shit while driving when I was pregnant last time, and I NEVER had a latte without coffee grounds at the bottom of the damn cup. Nowadays I drink Dutch Bros when I get a latte and I am much much happier. It's not burned, not grounds in my cup, it's less expensive, AND when you say "I'd like a 20 oz.latte with almond" they DON'T ARGUE AND TRY TO TEACH YOU THEIR GODDAMN FUCKING MORONIC SIZE CHART. I mean, not that they have one - their large is called Big" and their smallest is called "small..."
Also you can get them to do just about anything to your coffee if you ask nicely. It's frickin' sweet.

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
iamawake
ARR!

Stamps rule!, I mean, suck!

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2008 December 15, 18:02:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I was in high school and in my freshman year of college I drank coffee like it was water. I started doing it because I needed to stay up during some nights to study but it quickly grew into an habit. When I got pregnant I had to reduce my dosage considerably. The result is, I haven't touched a single cup for five years. I fell completely out of habit and now can't even stand the taste of it. I still like the smell, for some reason, but you can't make me drink it, not even if I really need to. Needless to say, I still feel like a zombie every morning.
The first Starbucks in my country opened a few months ago - yes, I live in the third world - and while I haven't tried it yet - hello, don't like coffee anymore - the few people I know that have given it a shot say it's not worthy. Tall cups of flavoured coffee isn't the way we roll around here, apparently.

Closeted stamp lover.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: