PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 20:31:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Streetchickers donation files
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Streetchickers donation files  (Read 78968 times)
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: Streetchickers donation files
« Reply #30 on: 2008 December 15, 13:42:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Devilfish, your coffee picture made me rofl.  Coffee is what keeps me alive.  Alive, I tell you.  I think I drink somewhere around 48 cups a day.  I haven't been overly dosed on caffeine in awhile.  Pretty sure my head would fall off if I ran out though.

I'm just the same. I've been out of bed for an hour and I'm on my third cup right now, and that's only because we don't have any food in the house. Gimme a sammich and I'll have two cups with that as well.

But back on topic, that lame excuse makes me angry. Very angry. That stuff should be in the booty purely on principle.

cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2008 December 15, 13:44:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't like coffee or anything that has coffee in it, smells like coffee, tastes like coffee, or resembles coffee in anyway, form or fashion.  YEAH!!  Coffee rocks! cough, cough, spit, gag, go brush teeth and tongue to get the taste out...

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: 2008 December 15, 13:48:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't like coffee or anything that has coffee in it, smells like coffee, tastes like coffee, or resembles coffee in anyway, form or fashion.  YEAH!!  Coffee rocks! cough, cough, spit, gag, go brush teeth and tongue to get the taste out...

Blasphemy! I motion for Pescado to make this your enforced avatar until you repent and change your wicked, hating ways!

Anyway, I sent the Streetchickers chick an email with a link to this topic, should s/h/it feel like chiming in. It's only fair.

Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2008 December 15, 13:51:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I feel the same way. I loathe coffee with a passion, and have to get my caffeine from soda's and energy drinks. Coffee literally makes me sick. I have *tried* to like it, I really have. No dice.  Undecided

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: 2008 December 15, 13:55:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh man, oh man oh boy, I just read they're thinking of opening Starbucks in my backwards armpit of a country. Holy crap. I'm sure there's a lot of smart things to say against that, but oh boy. Starbucks. Here. Withing easy reach. No more having to fly to London to gets me my Grande Extra Beany Frickenchino. I like this news, can you tell?

Lirael
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2008 December 15, 13:57:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used to drink coffee, lots and lots of coffee. Then I found coke (Coca-Cola for any of you who don't know what I meant)
I'm a serious coke addict, I go through around 75 cans a week. Plus some random bottles thrown in there as well.
 When I fell pregnant, and they told me I could only have 5 tins a day I damn near cried.
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2008 December 15, 13:59:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I feel the same way. I loathe coffee with a passion, and have to get my caffeine from soda's and energy drinks. Coffee literally makes me sick. I have *tried* to like it, I really have. No dice.  Undecided

I'm the only one in my family that doesn't like coffee, both parents and sister drink it, hubby and grown kids do.  Sad thing is, I don't like energy drinks either.  My daughter lives on them, at least 2-3 a day.  The only caffeine I get is from Diet Coke and chocolate!

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2008 December 15, 14:12:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The French

The Italians

The Austrians

and God love them The Belgians

I only drink the stuff for the sake of art of course. Oh the suffering.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: 2008 December 15, 14:18:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I drink 2 pots every day. I could just use an IV, TBH. It's my lifeblood. Cheesy

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2008 December 15, 14:22:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did anyone else notice that in every pic of coffee, there were ciggies too..    Undecided

Love my coffee...miss my smokes   Lips sealed
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: 2008 December 15, 14:26:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did anyone else notice that in every pic of coffee, there were ciggies too..    Undecided
Love my coffee...miss my smokes   Lips sealed

I noticed that as well. Every time I resolve to quit smoking (for REAL this time Tongue) I think about my coffee and how awesome cigarettes are with it. It's like an irresistable don't-live-past-40 two-fer and I can't get enough. If Satan wants my soul, he can have it for a pack of smokes and a coffee IV.

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2008 December 15, 14:27:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Coffee is a sedative to me. I recall I actually ran the numbers to discover why: My blood has higher caffeine concentration than coffee and drinking coffee thus simply dilutes my caffeination level. My blood also is apparently unhealthy. The wife discovered that it will kill bugs, and if you sprinkle it on a bug, the bug will shortly start twitching and die. Your 48-cup coffee drinking is no match for mine: I have the equivalent of over 100 coffees worth of caffeine in my system at any given time. Lesser wimps would DROP DEAD from that. But not me.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2008 December 15, 14:37:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Coffee? Blergh, give me a good steaming cup of Earl Grey *yum*

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: 2008 December 15, 14:38:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So if someone were to introduce blood into your caffeine cycle, it'd kill you? Awesome. I'm sure your enemies will pay me a princely sum for this information.

*runs off to rent conference hall for enemies*

Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: 2008 December 15, 14:51:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, hell, Pescado. Maybe I'll just request a quart of blood from you everyday and nix the coffee all together.  Cheesy

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: