PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 10:32:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Streetchickers donation files
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Streetchickers donation files  (Read 78991 times)
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: Streetchickers donation files
« Reply #15 on: 2008 December 14, 23:26:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why do I have donation packs? It is simple. I like to buy new stuff for my sims, like new objects, clothes and hairs. Sites are usually paysites and I just ask some money for my work to buy my sims that new stuff.

Wow, talk about perpetuating the paycrap jerk circle. This is the number 1 lame paysite excuse I've ever seen, no contest.  Cheesy

deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2008 December 14, 23:34:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why doesn't someone comment on her website or shoot her an email, that there is in fact a way to get paysite stuff for free, via PMBD, so her lame excuse of "I want to buy shineys with your monies!" should sink faster a concrete block in water? I personally don't believe that excuse, she probably just wants to know just how much money she can make.

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 2008 December 14, 23:37:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Didn't Jojoba just explain that she was contacted and ignored it? Or did I misunderstand that post?

Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2008 December 15, 02:34:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, that's what I understood too, Devilfish. Maybe Dee just missed that part.

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2008 December 15, 03:37:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So Dusdeedawn said no-no because Erwenia didnīt use an existing thread...

Yes. Had little energy to expend for an explanation. Coffee pot is broken. Just got new one. Still drinking first cup. Tastes like new coffee. Blech. Want old, nasty coffee maker back.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2008 December 15, 03:48:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do yourself a favour and make it double strong for the first few batches and that will break it in just right. Trust me, done it before.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2008 December 15, 04:08:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thank you for feeling my pain.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2008 December 15, 04:43:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did someone say COFFEE ? So, earlier I went to Barnes & Nobles (I know! During the Christmas Holiday? Crazy!) and ordered a tall black coffee and drank it while I perused the biography and history aisles. It was very strong and really good (I wish I was one of those people who can take a sip of coffee and tell you where the beans were grown. That's just a remarkable talent) so I ordered another while my partner went over to the shop next door to look for shoes (yeah, like he needs another pair) and I drank that one while reading some magazines (I'm really starting to warm up to James Franco - the guy's trying, you know?). Anyway, he gets back after buying a pair of KILLER brown Kenneth Cole shoes (how jealous am I? - preeeetty jealous), and orders some spicy pumpkin brew. Now, usually I don't like flavored or even sweet coffee but this was incredibly tasty (like pumpkin pie and coffee all mixed into one) and so I ordered a small cup to go. Well, let me me just say, that I'm so charged right now that my teeth are chattering and the screen looks funny (it's VIVID and BRIGHT and sort of PULSING) and if I concentrate even harder than I am now I'm pretty sure I could make Thomass' head explode (problem solved!), or else pop the eyeballs out of my head. I know I have a major coffee crash due in a little while (ugh!) but then I'm thinking that tomorrow morning I get to make a fresh pot and start all over again. I love life, and I really, really love that life has coffee.
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2008 December 15, 04:59:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Poor Snarky, I imagine he looks a wee bit like this:

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2008 December 15, 06:27:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Snarky, sir. I work at a cafe inside a Border's, and that is my life EVERY DAY at work...except, I just go straight espresso. Two shots of espresso with a pump of vanilla flavoring. Yum. Except, they're so small, that you don't realize how much you've had until you've had 10 shots of espresso and you're bouncing around going "YOU GUYS NEED WHIPPED CREAM ON THOSE DRINKS? OH MY GOD, THEY LOOK SO PRETTY WHEN WE GARNISH THEM." My regulars think it's hilarious. The tourists (we're located in a tourist heavy district of SF) think I'm crazy.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 2008 December 15, 06:39:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, that's what I understood too, Devilfish. Maybe Dee just missed that part.

Yeah I missed it *sheepish*

I blame Jojoba's Dylan Moran avatar. Every time she posts I just stare at her avatar for a wee bit and then read her post. Sometimes words cannot penetrate due to my brain still glowing from awesome avatar, so it's totally her fault. Granted I was also coffee less, and not looking forward to spending more than half my day finishing up Christmas shopping. Thank God I had a coffee for every hour I was downtown, otherwise I would have stabbed a few people. Bouncing off the wall means to me, not focusing too much on the lack of customer service, and the sheer elitist idiocy in every corner

Posh woman picks up a tin can priced $367 "Oh look Mervina, a delightful tin brooch keeper, not badly priced. Probably from Preston" *flicks it with one jewellery crusted finger* "A sure antique"
Mervina: "God I hate it when people breathe on me, or they stand in front of the door to let children through. I so wish we were at Prestons"

And so on.. and so forth. I don't know where Preston is, it probably doesn't exist, hence why I also wish they were there and never ever return.

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2008 December 15, 11:38:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As a massive caffeine addict, I am so with you guys.  If I could walk around with a coffee IV, I would do it.  Border's books coffee is my favorite.  I love that coffee.

Snarky, sir, you just made me snort said elixir of the vibrating gods through my nose. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2008 December 15, 12:22:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I blame Jojoba's Dylan Moran avatar. Every time she posts I just stare at her avatar for a wee bit and then read her post. Sometimes words cannot penetrate due to my brain still glowing from awesome avatar, so it's totally her fault.

Oh man, I'm completely the same! I've got the exact same problem with Anyerfillag. Dylan Moran and Robert Downey Jr. are too sexy for this post, too sexy for this post.  Kiss

chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2008 December 15, 13:10:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Devilfish, your coffee picture made me rofl.  Coffee is what keeps me alive.  Alive, I tell you.  I think I drink somewhere around 48 cups a day.  I haven't been overly dosed on caffeine in awhile.  Pretty sure my head would fall off if I ran out though.

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: 2008 December 15, 13:39:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never been a coffee drinker myself, but my friends say I'm like that normally.  (And, oh yeah, keep me the hell away from peppermind chocolate.  I get so much of a sugar buzz on that stuff, my skin goes numb - kid you not.)  Do like my affogatos though.  Yum, yum Smiley  Oh yeah, and a good mocha.  Vienna mocha especially  Grin  Chocolate and coffee with whipped cream, a truly decadent combination (you do know that chocolate has caffiene in it too -- and moar sugar  Cheesy )

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: