PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 10:17:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Streetchickers donation files
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Streetchickers donation files  (Read 78990 times)
Erwenla
Landlubber

I can get real annoying...

View Profile
Streetchickers donation files
« on: 2008 December 14, 21:52:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey there. Came along a site I've never seen before (been getting new links from a friend). This site is "mainly free" and has no mindblowing stuff. Still, has donation items I personally wouldn't pay for even if life threaten.
http://www.streetchicers.tk/
Plus, even when beign such a little website, with no "special" stuff for the poor people who decide to support it, they have the guts to write this in the donation section:
"Please don't donate less than 2 € (PayPal have to high fees and I don't received too much if you donate less)"
New site to kick ass to? Hope so Grin

Stick your "donation files" up your...*****
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
Re: Streetchickers donation files
« Reply #1 on: 2008 December 14, 22:00:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is a no-no. Consider yourself macro'd.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Nightmare
ARR!

Grammar this moron: Besame el culo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2008 December 14, 22:07:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Advertising payshit in Paysites Must Be Destroyed. Enjoy when Pescado bans you, eats your soul and your computer..  Angry

Die! Securom! Die!
Erwenla
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 December 14, 22:16:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently I haven't made myself clear here. I AM NOT ADVERTISING, I'm trying to bring up the fact of still another full of shit site that must be killed, stalked to death, ripped out of its heart, really annoying full of crap!!!!!! What part of english have I missed for gosh's sake!
I'm pissed now, I feel deeply insulted.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 December 14, 22:17:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That isn't what she's doing, she's asking if we ought to rip that site a new ass, Blade. Also, starting a new thread about this instead of using an existing one is bad.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 December 14, 22:17:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Advertising payshit in Paysites Must Be Destroyed. Enjoy when Pescado bans you, eats your soul and your computer..  Angry

Seriously, read the bloody post.

The person was saying: "New site to kick ass to? Hope so"

They were suggesting the files be put in the Booty, not some advertising of a paysite.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 December 14, 22:18:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nightmare, the OP isn't advertising a paysite. She's bringing our attention to a paysite that she believes we don't know about. I've never seen it before nor do I see it in the Booty.

Someone will probably have to explain to me why this thread is wrong because I don't see why it is.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
vindi
ARR!

Nom nom nom

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 December 14, 22:18:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm ready for the macros if I'm wrong, but... Since the site is so small and new, they shouldn't really need donation files. Since most of the content is free perhaps someone could send them an e-mail persuading them to make the rest that way? Or telling them about better hosting options? The people running the site don't seem bad, I think they just don't know of any good hosting options in Spain.

Edit - Read the rest of the thread, and fuck the owner because she's a paysite because she likes payshit. Fail. Tongue
« Last Edit: 2008 December 15, 05:36:40 by vindi » Logged
Erwenla
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008 December 14, 22:19:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oh thank god some people still think! Thanks a lot, now I feel better. Indeed, I was trying to BRInG TO ATTENTION MORE CRAP. please, look at my sig sugar!

SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2008 December 14, 22:21:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A search of this site brings up three other references to "streetchicers" all talking about it being a nice free site so the site isn't new but maybe the change to a paysite is? Anyway, this should've gone in "Talk about the Booty" probably instead of a new thread.

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
Nightmare
ARR!

Grammar this moron: Besame el culo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2008 December 14, 22:22:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That isn't what she's doing, she's asking if we ought to rip that site a new ass, Blade. Also, starting a new thread about this instead of using an existing one is bad.

Point taken Paden, IŽll let the cat guide me next time  Wink . So Dusdeedawn said no-no because Erwenia didnŽt use an existing thread...

Die! Securom! Die!
Erwenla
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2008 December 14, 22:24:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I get it, there was a thread. I swear I searched the forum....*lowers heas* Scolding taken.
Will be more careful next time. Sorry.   Embarrassed

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2008 December 14, 22:26:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A search of this site brings up three other references to "streetchicers" all talking about it being a nice free site so the site isn't new but maybe the change to a paysite is? Anyway, this should've gone in "Talk about the Booty" probably instead of a new thread.

Awww, yes, "Talk about the Booty". Silly me. I get it now. Sometimes slow keirra is slow.  Cheesy

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2008 December 14, 23:09:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not a new site and them being a paysite is not new. Unsure what they say at the site now, but it was discovered a long time ago that there reasoning for being a paysite was to buy sets from other paysites...naturally a link to the booty was provided..and well, from the fact that they are still a paysite, you can see what kind of people the site owners are. I never forget that kind of stuff, it leaves a bitter taste in one's mouth.

Eta, oh its still there:

Why do I have donation packs? It is simple. I like to buy new stuff for my sims, like new objects, clothes and hairs. Sites are usually paysites and I just ask some money for my work to buy my sims that new stuff.

Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: 2008 December 14, 23:16:52 by Jojoba » Logged

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2008 December 14, 23:25:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why do I have donation packs? It is simple. I like to buy new stuff for my sims, like new objects, clothes and hairs. Sites are usually paysites and I just ask some money for my work to buy my sims that new stuff.
Roll Eyes

OMG! That's an excellent excuse.  Roll Eyes I hope nobody is dumb enough to pay her anything.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: