PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:42:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 10 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 893587 times)
itslikethis
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #3540 on: 2008 December 06, 02:15:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*breaks out pizza, cheez puffs, steaks & sides, cookies, ice cream, and an open bar - invites overwrought workers*

Bravo, and thank you to all Insim admins/mods and Pescado.  I'm impressed.  Anyone can say what they like about PMBD but I tell you what I saw:  people working towards a common goal without serving their own interests or trying to appear the hero.  None of you asked for anything in return for this, and I saw NONE of these contributers trying to capitalize on Insim's failure by attempting to puff themselves up on other forums.

Yeah, I read ALL the threads, lol.

Kudos, props and extra rum! (I'm a vodka guy myself if anyone prefers that....)

Tempers may have flared a little, that's understandable.  I hope that little bit of drama doesn't drag out, because everyone involved in the headaches and behind-the-scenes scrambling really has done something totally selfness for this community.  That's pretty fucking rare.

Peace & Stuffs!
« Last Edit: 2008 December 06, 02:37:22 by itslikethis » Logged
pinkyfriend
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3541 on: 2008 December 06, 02:24:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

and to go with that rejoicing tchan and i bring sweets, crisps and free rum for all. except skye.

sweets & free rum sounds good! What are crisps? This dumb yank never heard of crisps, but likes the sound of it.
Oh, and don't be too rough on skye. At least she knows there HAS been a revolution.
Even after updating people on SS2 still had 1 member say "I hope he (meaning Walt) isn't going to close Insimenator.net"
 Roll Eyes Had to go in & explain YET again!!!

"The internet is like a petri dish...you drop one stupid spore in and it just grows like crazy" - my son
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3542 on: 2008 December 06, 02:25:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Holy crap on a stick! Insim main is up.  Pescado, this is truly amazing.  I checked a couple of threads and it looks like files are up and everything.

http://www.insimenator.org/smf/index.php

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Bellawillow
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3543 on: 2008 December 06, 02:27:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently we were wrong. But let's not be too hasty. Right now I'm still quite sure this little wank is a result of shattered nerves and one too many all-nighter for the mods. Let's wait until the dust settles.

You are absolutely right Devilfish, and it was my intention to further stress anyone out.  If my actions did that, then I apologize.  I'm glad all the drama about the name is over.

Arf! Arf!
uknortherner
ARR!

Wherever I lay my hat... That's my home.

View Profile
« Reply #3544 on: 2008 December 06, 02:27:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

and to go with that rejoicing tchan and i bring sweets, crisps and free rum for all. except skye.

sweets & free rum sounds good! What are crisps? This dumb yank never heard of crisps, but likes the sound of it.
Oh, and don't be too rough on skye. At least she knows there HAS been a revolution.
Even after updating people on SS2 still had 1 member say "I hope he (meaning Walt) isn't going to close Insimenator.net"
 Roll Eyes Had to go in & explain YET again!!!

Crisps=chips Smiley

Although when I was in Aus, it was even more confusing because they called chips, chips (same as UK) and crisps, chips!

The preceding message does not contain the following: Crappy poetry; song lyrics from really obscure bands; 12ish netspk; random confusion over "there", "their" and "they're"; aLtCaPs; superspeshulsnowflaekeness or any other glitter-filled bollocks.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3545 on: 2008 December 06, 02:30:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm in the office and still alive. For now.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3546 on: 2008 December 06, 02:34:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*runs in pees on Padens carpet and runs out*

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Katarama
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3547 on: 2008 December 06, 02:37:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*runs in pees on Padens carpet and runs out*

*runs in with carpet cleaner and papertowels*  Cheesy

Hiding till this all blows over
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3548 on: 2008 December 06, 02:45:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll leave it up to the mods and admins on whether they want me to put my stuff back up or not - I'm still bludgeoning my way slowly through html and taking pictures for the subsite over at Simlogical - wrists are slowing progress down.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Skye
ARR!

......It had to be the RUM!

View Profile
« Reply #3549 on: 2008 December 06, 02:54:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Skye has the bar-b-ques all set up in one corner, the kegs are off to the right, and the band is playing a rowdy tune as the great big bonfire burns and people throw their effigies- three figures-into it.

And over to the left the many tables are set up with munchies, and all manner of food is served constantly by the local inns' barmaids; to the worn out moderators who have worked so hard on this project. The groups of people are starting to straggle forth to join the ensuing noise that they know will last all night--or until folks drop on to the cots over in the trees reserved for tired folk!

Many raise their mug in cheer to these tireless workers of the pirate crew-those sturdy folk who have worked so hard to get the prior job done in a timely manner.  The groups of people who have joined the pirate crew over the past week take turns putting these folk on to their shoulders, and parade them around, laughing heartily.

And over at the head of all this is King Pirate Pescado, with his ale mug in one hand and his leg o 'mutton in the other, laughing and basking in the glorious work he has tirelessly (nearly) finished with such success. He knows people will be singing his praises for a very long time.......

This is my thank you to each and every one of you who has gotten our beloved site back together in tact, and just as we left it! Thank you for all your hard work!

***********Thank You, All Of You*************

Fur is protested more often than leather because it's easier to harrass rich women than biker gangs!
http://woohoosims2.darkbb.com/forum.htm
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3550 on: 2008 December 06, 03:01:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well Pes pulled it off again. I guess he is more awesome than us. I haven't got a single reason to ever go back to the original insim.

I've been watching this drama unfold and I've stayed out of it since I never was a real active member of insim. My hat's off to all the dedicated admins and mods who have worked so hard.
Rose
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3551 on: 2008 December 06, 03:10:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I hate to do this, but the prospect of reading a 220+ page thread is a little daunting so... What has happened since Walt took over with all those polls and Delphy asked how much it would cost to take over? I don't need much detail, but just enough so I can keep up, if someone doesn't mind filling me in.
Kyna
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3552 on: 2008 December 06, 03:13:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I hate to do this, but the prospect of reading a 220+ page thread is a little daunting so... What has happened since Walt took over with all those polls and Delphy asked how much it would cost to take over? I don't need much detail, but just enough so I can keep up, if someone doesn't mind filling me in.

Read the summary at Fandom Wank.  http://www.journalfen.net/community/fandom_wank/1188549.html
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #3553 on: 2008 December 06, 03:15:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am officially declaring this MISSION ACCOMPLISHED and locking the thread.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: