PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 23:47:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 909957 times)
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #3120 on: 2008 December 04, 14:26:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Russett, there's been so much speculation it just isn't funny. We don't know anything for sure. There's been many theories and none of them hold more sway than any of the others. It's no use at this point. We are boldly moving forward.  Grin

SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3121 on: 2008 December 04, 14:30:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: Devilfish
On to greener pastures (this may have been asked before, but I've seriously lost focus), has anyone got screenshots of that very first post Walt made? Only I'm writing something for fandom_wank and while there's many screens of the burnination, I can't find any of that original shitstorm.

Again, sorry if they're right under my nose, but this is getting pretty huge.
Devilfish, is this the post of Walt's you're looking for? Here. I found it in the Insimenator thread at Maty here.

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3122 on: 2008 December 04, 14:33:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Devilfish, is this the post of Walt's you're looking for? Here. I found in the Insimenator thread at Maty here.

Yes, thank you! I was really dreading having to go through 300+ pages of posts on various forums. Worship be to you for saving me from that particular ordeal!

SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3123 on: 2008 December 04, 14:36:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Devilfish, is this the post of Walt's you're looking for? Here. I found in the Insimenator thread at Maty here.

Yes, thank you! I was really dreading having to go through 300+ pages of posts on various forums. Worship be to you for saving me from that particular ordeal!

No problem.  Grin

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
Hellyes
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3124 on: 2008 December 04, 14:41:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, thanks for the websiteoutlook.com link, that's making my night over here.  For shits and giggles, i 'borrowed' Pes's site and stuck it in.

moreawesomethanyou.com Estimated Worth $20907.2 USD

Try ea.com.  Jaw dropping.  If you try to link websiteoutlook.com link / the results for ea.com on a simpage blog, EA automatically blocks the link.  They must not want the sheeple to find out how much they are profiting off of the "paying the bills" ads on their websites.
JFederated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3125 on: 2008 December 04, 15:20:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, thanks for the websiteoutlook.com link, that's making my night over here.  For shits and giggles, i 'borrowed' Pes's site and stuck it in.

moreawesomethanyou.com Estimated Worth $20907.2 USD

Try ea.com.  Jaw dropping.  If you try to link websiteoutlook.com link / the results for ea.com on a simpage blog, EA automatically blocks the link.  They must not want the sheeple to find out how much they are profiting off of the "paying the bills" ads on their websites.

I put my simpage in there and the site's worth over 4.5 million USD.  Daily ad revenue was 6300 bucks and some change.  According to that website calculator anyway.

Bring me a bag of Bigfoot droppings or SHUT UP!  --  Prof. Hubert Farnsworth
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #3126 on: 2008 December 04, 15:24:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, but your simpage is ea.com. That offer is a pittance considering that it's FREAKING EA.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3127 on: 2008 December 04, 15:45:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I've made a summary sort of thing of this whole wank, I don't really know why. People were asking for some sort of fandom_wank style write-up and I obliged. Tell me if it needs editing, or something. If you come accross any confused newbies, I guess you can  just direct them there. So there's that :p

http://simsinspace.wordpress.com/
« Last Edit: 2008 December 04, 15:52:48 by Devilfish » Logged

Requip
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3128 on: 2008 December 04, 15:46:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I put my simpage in there and the site's worth over 4.5 million USD.  Daily ad revenue was 6300 bucks and some change.

Shocked

I can haz bailout?

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3129 on: 2008 December 04, 16:02:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

J.M. Pescado and the Angry Users....sounds like a band.   Tongue

See? Now that's why I miss you when you're gone, army. -  Wink

-

I just visited the cloned adult site and it looks great (wasn't it hot pink previously?). I'm amazed at how quickly it's coming together.
nekochanpurr
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3130 on: 2008 December 04, 16:06:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, you guys are working fast! o.o; I'm pretty amazed! Cheesy Its fun coming home from work and seeing whats been updated... Not to minimalize the crappy situation or anything..
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3131 on: 2008 December 04, 16:14:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From what I've read the past week or so, it seems that Kathy is something of a control freak and a tad erratic in her behavior. Is it possible that after she got tired of playing with Insim, she actually wanted the site destroyed?

And what is the true relationship between K/E and Walt? Surely he's not taking all the wrong steps by accident; someone must be telling him what to do next.

IMHO Walt is telling Walt what to do. We will never know the true nature of his *relationship* with Kathy and Eric, but I do remember somewhere (at least I think I do) that Kathy and Eric live in one state, Walt in another.
Also somewhere  (here) Walt's reply to members concerns. Didn't he say he was reading the manual? And he repeated over and over, "I am on a learning curve". Walt's learning curve consists of, "Fuck off, I can do dis myself, don't need yer stinkin halp."

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #3132 on: 2008 December 04, 16:15:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There are ads in that space? But no, I think the simpler reason for why they block it is simply because sites like that are spam.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Skye
ARR!

......It had to be the RUM!

View Profile
« Reply #3133 on: 2008 December 04, 16:17:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's another link-this one to Wank http://www.journalfen.net/community/wank_report/518.html?thread=2781446#t2781446

It has a summary of what's been going on so far.

Oh here's the other one, just in case someone missed it http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=Walt
« Last Edit: 2008 December 04, 16:25:49 by Skye » Logged

Fur is protested more often than leather because it's easier to harrass rich women than biker gangs!
http://woohoosims2.darkbb.com/forum.htm
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #3134 on: 2008 December 04, 16:19:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I have a kid, that's what she's going to look like.  XD  Her daddy probably would buy her toy guns.. >.>

And what is the true relationship between K/E and Walt? Surely he's not taking all the wrong steps by accident; someone must be telling him what to do next.

IMHO Walt is telling Walt what to do. We will never know the true nature of his *relationship* with Kathy and Eric, but I do remember somewhere (at least I think I do) that Kathy and Eric live in one state, Walt in another.

What difference would location make to them knowing each other unless you are trying to imply that he knows them sexually?   Shocked

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: