PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 09:42:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 908656 times)
hornymanatee
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #2955 on: 2008 December 04, 02:02:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

walt sayz: I'll see if I can get those threads straightened out. I'm still learning the admin control panel myself, so it may take me awhile

OMG, he can't be serious. He paid thousands of dollars for a forum he doesn't know how to operate based around a topic he knows nothing about? Cheesy

Simlover
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2956 on: 2008 December 04, 02:04:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

walt sayz: I'll see if I can get those threads straightened out. I'm still learning the admin control panel myself, so it may take me awhile

OMG, he can't be serious. He paid thousands of dollars for a forum he doesn't know how to operate based around a topic he knows nothing about? Cheesy

ROFL
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2957 on: 2008 December 04, 02:05:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eledhel: thanks for sharing that. ROFFLE.

Too bad there aren't any admins left to give Walt a custom title of "Clueless Douchewaffle."

LOL @ Walt throwing MOAR bad money after good bad.

Are people really so clueless that they can't figure out the difference between a DDoS attack and a horde of indignant, betrayed community members all indulging in a frantic bank run? With his self-proclaimed Depression Era expertise, he should have figured it out.

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2958 on: 2008 December 04, 02:08:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But, but, we're not giving out plates and stuff, so how would he ever be able to figure it out, Lorelei??

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
pinkyfriend
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2959 on: 2008 December 04, 02:19:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hints of 'denial of server' came from the douchebag from SunSim who IMO is another total moron!
I've been following this thread...had many lulz, but not posted because everything I wanted to say has already been said pretty much.
I've been able to get on Insim for about 20 seconds tonight, not enough time for me to change my profile or e-mail.
I wish bizns-man walt would quit borking things just long enough for me to do that.

"The internet is like a petri dish...you drop one stupid spore in and it just grows like crazy" - my son
TKPurrrrs
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2960 on: 2008 December 04, 02:21:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To funny hornymanatee !
FreeShitOnly
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2961 on: 2008 December 04, 02:21:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Delphy if you're still lurking..

How accurate do you suppose this is?

http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.insimenator.net

That's probably why dude keeps dissing the offers that are significantly LESS than that..

What a shame if it's true.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2962 on: 2008 December 04, 02:23:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's probably why dude keeps dissing the offers that are significantly LESS than that..

delphy has stated that he thinks those numbers are inflated. 

"That websiteoutlook.com really inflates things I think - it put some domains which hardly get any traffic at getting like $40 a day from ads, which is totally wrong. According to it, MTS2 should be $900+ a day, which it definately doesn't get.

The ad figure seems to be a "perfect world" figure based on pageviews + visits and some kind of high payment ads. It really doesn't reflect actual real world values.

I'd take it's "outlook" with a very large grain of salt."

from here: http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=63637&page=6&pp=25

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2963 on: 2008 December 04, 02:25:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hell, I want a five pound block of salt to take that with!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
FreeShitOnly
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2964 on: 2008 December 04, 02:26:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Paleo, I'm a day late/dollar short it seems lol
snoringunicorn
Landlubber

Snoring for England since 1996

View Profile
« Reply #2965 on: 2008 December 04, 02:27:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The irony of the following had me in hysterics just now....I found this group on Facebook, (where Walt hangs out when he isn't fiddling with his Admin panel while Rome, er Insim, burns...

www.NolanChart.com was founded in August 2007. The site provides a forum for open debate on any and all parts of the political spectrum. It is an open site where anyone can join and contribute articles for free, or join in a revenue sharing plan if desired. Comment fields are provided in all articles for any reader to comment.

Founder Walt Thiessen founded the Nolan Chart since he was dismayed by the lack of respect demonstrated by the mainstream media towards libertarian views. For the most part, libertarian ideas are not presented as being part of the public discussion of issues. If they are even mentioned at all, the reference is usually made in a disparaging way, and the merits of the ideas are discounted.

Since libertarian ideas have already been successfully affecting the public discussion in subtle, unnoticed ways, this situation is not tolerable. Most people in this country would be hard pressed to simply identify a libertarian idea, yet many are unwittingly expressing them in their daily discourse.

Since libertarians are opposed to initiating force, we are also unwilling to force our way onto the public stage. www.nolanchart.com is a way to provide a venue in which libertarian ideas can appear on equal footing with conservative, liberal, statist, and even moderate (centrist) ideas. Walt's expectation is that this will help elevate libertarian thinking to a prominent place in American politics that it so richly deserves. With any luck, instead of trying to change the major media, this site will (hopefully) become a part of the major media!

In its first year our site has reached 3.5 million reads. Today, we're one of the 30,000 most visited websites in the United States of all kinds, and we're in the top 100 political websites in America.

Please feel free to stop by and view, comment on, or create any of the site's articles.

libertarians are opposed to initiating force, Walt, Walt, hear the man, you founded it..... Shocked

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2966 on: 2008 December 04, 02:36:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't really think Walt's political views are really relevant to the thing. Walt sees this entire effort as a capitalist endeavour, which, of course, is consistent with what we believe in; however, over HERE, we see this as an invasion of our community. This is less about politics than perception. In more RELEVANT news, unpacking goes well. ISA-test is almost ready to begin.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2967 on: 2008 December 04, 02:42:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Paleo, I'm a day late/dollar short it seems lol

No worries.  I had posted the same link several, several pages back and I am sure it got lost in the crush.  That is why I remembered what Delphy said.  I was interested in the same thing. 

I don't really think Walt's political views are really relevant to the thing. Walt sees this entire effort as a capitalist endeavour, which, of course, is consistent with what we believe in; however, over HERE, we see this as an invasion of our community. This is less about politics than perception. In more RELEVANT news, unpacking goes well. ISA-test is almost ready to begin.

I agree.  I am a Libertarian myself and I have no problems with free markets or capitalism.  Walt just made a bad decision with no research done, no idea what he was getting into and bad information given to him from K/E.  Then, he floundered around and hit a bunch of buttons, both on people and apparently in the admincp. 

I am really excited about the test! You are going to let us see it, right?

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
photo
ARR!

Ish a vampeah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2968 on: 2008 December 04, 02:45:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dude, I just put in my webpage, that hasn't even been uploaded to or even really formatted yet and it says that it's worth $9,000. I call bullshit.

Is a female
GayJohnScarritt
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2969 on: 2008 December 04, 02:56:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, thanks for the websiteoutlook.com link, that's making my night over here.  For shits and giggles, i 'borrowed' Pes's site and stuck it in.

moreawesomethanyou.com Estimated Worth $20907.2 USD

Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: