PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 10:42:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 910232 times)
Hellyes
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #2850 on: 2008 December 03, 22:30:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The obvious just hit me!

It's Pescado's fault, the InSim is down, right now: he took down ALL THE ADVERTISEMENTS.

According to Walt's alleged logic, a server without ads is only a power-consuming thingy, isn't it? Like anyone who suffered the Great Depression (or World War II, BTW) you need to cut expenses off, dammit!!!

This is what I was thinking.  Walt may be trying to get the advertisements up and working again. 
TKPurrrrs
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: 2008 December 03, 22:36:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uck... Im in serious need of some Walt be Gone!

*grumbles*
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #2852 on: 2008 December 03, 22:41:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

PS. how many freaking people are reading this thread?  Lol, everyone's just trying to catch up and we just keep posting more.

I counted 173!

I don't remember us having the ability to see who was reading the thread before today.  It's been on MATY, but not here.  Maybe we have though and I haven't noticed for.. years.   Cheesy

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: 2008 December 03, 22:43:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pes personally helped our forum move (this is a while back) by just asking.  He did all of the work and didn't ask for anything.
Yes I did. These things always cost something, and the standard price is YOUR SOUL.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #2854 on: 2008 December 03, 22:43:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It kinda looks to me he still plans to move on, and will just cencor the crap out of what is left of Insimenator, and will wait for new members to arrive to rebuild it into something he can make money of.

Inactive
Bliss
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2855 on: 2008 December 03, 22:45:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FFS, people are allowed to disagree with Delphy! I don't think his ego is so tiny that it needs to be constantly fellated, he's not Kathy! Same goes for Pescado. And I don't think someone has to have done omg so much for the community before they're allowed to have an opinion either.

I know that! But to come out with this:

I kinda think Delphy's assessment is like a fart during a wedding ceremony.  It may be necessary, but it could've been held off on. 

Dude, seriously.  Can't you ever let go and be optimistic and, I don't know, happy? 

Is a bit pointless isn't it? There is disagreeing and then this - might just be me but it seems more than disagreeing. And I'm not someone who feeds people's egos. I was just saying that being an kinda outsider in all this he could/will be seeing things in a different way to others.

If Delphy is as upset about this as you are, I will apologize to him.  I somehow doubt he is, though.  He does not seem to get upset / take it personally over people disagreeing with him.  

Will you PLEASE have some rum, nao?  I also made some oatmeal and craisin (dried cranberry) cookies. They are awesome.
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2856 on: 2008 December 03, 22:46:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: dollface on Today at 02:36:39
I've uploaded html pages of the entire VIVA LA REVOLUCION! thread, up to page 13, for anyone who can't log into the site but wants to know what's happening:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jqygdowxnij

Edited to fix link

I had made a copy of the entire thread, too. It is here on my 4shared: http://tinyurl.com/VivaLaRevolucion

Much thanks to both of you.  Kiss Haven't been able to get on at all so I missed participating in the macros.  Cry

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
Simlover
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2857 on: 2008 December 03, 22:47:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pes personally helped our forum move (this is a while back) by just asking.  He did all of the work and didn't ask for anything.
Yes I did. These things always cost something, and the standard price is YOUR SOUL.

Pft..whats a soul?
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #2858 on: 2008 December 03, 22:48:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

o/t: missangelica, can you check your pm's?  Wink

Inactive
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: 2008 December 03, 22:48:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

the standard price is YOUR SOUL.

I always wanted to ask: what do you do with all those souls, anyway? Do they taste good?

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
Hellyes
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2860 on: 2008 December 03, 22:52:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It seems to me Walt's main concern in life is the almighty dollar.  He is very likely going to be looking seriously for a way to get his money back.  I would tell him to first confront Kathy and Eric, and if that don't work, consult a lawyer.  I do think they deceived him as much as they did the people who donated money for the website.  
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: 2008 December 03, 22:54:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy I was on the phone with AW and told her about that reply and she asked the same damn thing! Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2862 on: 2008 December 03, 22:54:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Newsflash: Walt is so desperate for anyone to be his friend that anyone who talks to him on his facewhatzit claiming to be his friend can probably talk him into blowing up the site. Someone's already tried. It was lulz.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: 2008 December 03, 22:56:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Newsflash: Walt is so desperate for anyone to be his friend that anyone who talks to him on his facewhatzit claiming to be his friend can probably talk him into blowing up the site. Someone's already tried. It was lulz.

Link/screenshot?

kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2864 on: 2008 December 03, 23:04:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He has 7, gawd! What a greedymeister he is.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: