PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 05:56:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 905961 times)
Darby
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #1350 on: 2008 December 01, 00:19:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you, thedom.

I'm sure they're the same.  Perhaps the differences are age-related?  I think he's a little older in the youtube vid than in the pic, which would explain the hair color, and the camera angle makes his face and nose look shorter.  (And who knows - maybe he's had a nose job!)

Pretty much everything else matches - the eyes, lips, lines from sides of nose to mouth corners, dark eyebrows, same basic shape of haircut.  

The differences in the teeth are rather baffling, though.  *confuzzled*  
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: 2008 December 01, 00:19:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ack, this thread makes me not want to sleep. First we get that girl with the strange username, now thoughts of a possible Walt imposter?
If there wasn't a nuclear site war going on it would be amusing.
But I second the whack-a-Walt game!
rocket
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: 2008 December 01, 00:26:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The differences in the teeth are rather baffling, though.  *confuzzled* 

Maybe the ol boy got dentures.
chynna
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: 2008 December 01, 00:27:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

whack-a-Walt game.....yeah....sleep - darn, I have to have it in order to go to work tomorrow - when I'm sure the walt will hit the fan seeing how that it's going to be Monday.  What I would give to be a fly on the wall when he reboots the server and sees.....not much. <rofl times ten at least> and I know that there will be another 10 or 20 pages to catch up.  <arg!>

or maybe he had dental work...but his dentist had done business with him before......
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1354 on: 2008 December 01, 00:27:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh FFS. I listened to the video until "trade publications" and closed it. That guy's talking out of his arse.
And I think it's the same guy, too.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
MissMuffet
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: 2008 December 01, 00:29:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I leave the computer for a few hours and theres like a billion new posts.

Walt seriously creeps me out. I was actually having some sympathy for the poor guy...all he did was get duped by K&E to buy the website and at least he was honest about wanting to make changes and a profit. But after seeing those pics, I feel a little dirty.

Can't wash walt from my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!
SenkoTwiik
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: 2008 December 01, 00:32:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi Everyone.
I have been here before and looked at a couple different things, but I never joined. But since Insim has been down, I found this thread this morning. It took me forever to read the whole thing, but I did and so I joined.

I have been on Insim for 2 years, and I got to say, what is going on right now with it blows. This Walt guy seems like a real flake, and if he gets to do any of the crap he is planning, he is going to destroy this for everyone. Just a friggin tragedy.

All those in favor of Slavery were Free. All those in favor of Abortion are Alive. That's the way oppression works.
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: 2008 December 01, 00:38:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi Everyone.
I have been here before and looked at a couple different things, but I never joined. But since Insim has been down, I found this thread this morning. It took me forever to read the whole thing, but I did and so I joined.

I have been on Insim for 2 years, and I got to say, what is going on right now with it blows. This Walt guy seems like a real flake, and if he gets to do any of the crap he is planning, he is going to destroy this for everyone. Just a friggin tragedy.

Welcome SenkoTwiik.  You don't have to worry,  we  have our own superhero,  Pescado,  that has come to the rescue.
simsample
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: 2008 December 01, 00:39:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love the comments on the video- someone put 'Walt is a Douchewaffle'!
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk302/Terra-Incognito/Insim/Bluefunk_45Nov290314.jpg
Darby
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: 2008 December 01, 00:46:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, but the teeth look nicer/straighter (except for that yellow one) in the picture wherein his hair is less white.  IF he's older in the video (as the whiter hair, and possibly glasses, would indicate), how did his teeth get so messed up?  On the other hand, if he's older in the picture (post dental work), why is his hair less white?  Thus, my confusion on those points.     

or maybe he had dental work...but his dentist had done business with him before......

Cheesy That might explain it.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: 2008 December 01, 00:49:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He could be using hair dye for men, in order to look younger and more "with it"?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Darby
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: 2008 December 01, 00:54:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, very true.  *durr*
SenkoTwiik
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: 2008 December 01, 00:59:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He looks like he has been drinking in that last picture. Plus his teeth look like Chicklets that have been on the dash of your car in the sun all day. The guy himself is just creepy. He gives me that feeling I get when I drive by a jail.

All those in favor of Slavery were Free. All those in favor of Abortion are Alive. That's the way oppression works.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1363 on: 2008 December 01, 01:00:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Leaving Walt's... curious looks for a minute, I just read this on another forum:

From my peeks onto Insim, when it will let me, I have seen the moderators responding well to the situation (And even one deleting on of Walt's more pissed off posts).

Did I miss something? Maybe this was ages ago and I forgot in all the confusion, but... what?

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: 2008 December 01, 01:02:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I look at him and get that feeling that I have when seized by stomach flu...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: