PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 07:31:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 8 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 894242 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #1260 on: 2008 November 30, 21:15:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uhm, I wasn't being demanding. And I backed down because obviously I was disrespecting some people because this is a big deal to them. If you can't accept my apology, you'll get over it.

This lolbackdown?

haha, alright. because you all sound like you're real old and shit? whatev. this is kind of pathetic. you guys are wayyyyyyyyyy to serious. in the real world, there's nice people, in the sim-obsessed world, apparently not.

This is PMBD - we don't do whiny 12s with insults and demands, *even* if they "apologise" and "backdown"

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: 2008 November 30, 21:15:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you know what a ho cake is?

Are you still here?!! Go away! I'm trying to read!
simsartgallery
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: 2008 November 30, 21:15:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Brit -

Someone told you to back away slowly. They were wrong. It's time for you to run. We realize not everyone cares, but the bulk of us care because it did affect an entire community. I don't care for the Insim board. I don't know the people, etc. I only downloaded a few things from there and was on my way. But human nature dictates to me that in our entire community, one section of it was hurt and hurt badly. So therefore I care enough to at least keep up with what is going on only if it's a show of support for the folks that ran it and visited it. You don't have to care but you also don't have to be a bitch. Put your big girl panties on, take what you deserve and leave. You don't get it and you never will. There are things bigger than ourselves at times and this is one of them.

eta: You added insult to injury from your very first post and you keep piling it on. I think you deserve what you get.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: 2008 November 30, 21:18:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry but the fact she calls herself a ho cake says it all for me....

Do you know what a ho cake is?
Do you? (clue: it's between your legs)

For the record, I skipped about 40 pages in this thread. I still know the basics. You have no excuse, and my shitty memory still retains archives of 12ness. It will not be forgotten.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: 2008 November 30, 21:19:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why did I just have the feeling someone, most likely kenmtl, was gonna say that?

Would I ever let you down?

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: 2008 November 30, 21:20:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

haha, alright. because you all sound like you're real old and shit? whatev. this is kind of pathetic. you guys are wayyyyyyyyyy to serious. in the real world, there's nice people, in the sim-obsessed world, apparently not.
You may think the world is all sunshine and lollipops, but you have clearly never left your mother's basement. Time to wake up and smell the shit.
Of course this is wasted on Birtfishcake, who hasn't a clue what the hell is going on due to her ignorance.

And get off our damn lawn! We don't want or need kids like you around here. Take the turd with you while you're at it.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: 2008 November 30, 21:21:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyways, what in the hell did you expect to get, sunshine and lollipops? There ain't no fucking sunshine here cause it's snowing and I'm about to shove a lollipop up your ass to take the place of the common sense that you so obviously lack, little ho cake!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Waya
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: 2008 November 30, 21:22:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn, I just finished reading every post in this thread, Wow! I mostly lurk, but one of the places I could call home on the net was Insim and especally Insim Adult. I was in several contests there and didn't spend all of my time in lurk mode. I know that I will be hit with jugs of concrete and feed to sharks for the feel-good comment I am about to make.

I just want to thank you all for everything you've been doing to save the site, as it is the closest thing I have found to a home on the web.

Now I will hand out rum and donuts to all and return to lurk mode.
Thanks again!
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: 2008 November 30, 21:23:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You may think the world is all sunshine and lollipops, but you have clearly never left your mother's basement. Time to wake up and smell the shit.
Of course this is wasted on Birtfishcake, who hasn't a clue what the hell is going on due to her ignorance.

Didn't you know, "nice people" are those who do things for the brat while she moans and bitches, "mean people" are those who tell her to do her homework and clean her room if she wants dessert.

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1269 on: 2008 November 30, 21:23:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyways, what in the hell did you expect to get, sunshine and lollipops?

Echo echo echo echo echo

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
simsartgallery
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: 2008 November 30, 21:24:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Waya,

There's no reason to think you'll be blasted for that comment. It was very kind of you. Although not everyone visited or cared for Insim that doesn't mean it was not without it's value. It was a home to a great many people and a good one for them. I'm personally glad it's being saved for those folks.
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1271 on: 2008 November 30, 21:25:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good 1st post waya - no jugs of concrete for you  Grin

It's official - I haz a crazy, paranoid, psychotic internet stalker... Waves to Atwat Tongue

Sims2Artists S2A forum
Bliss
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: 2008 November 30, 21:26:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ninja lollipops. Awesome.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: 2008 November 30, 21:26:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When you have the notify of someone posting at the same time turned off, it happens. It's the only way to get something in at times.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1274 on: 2008 November 30, 21:26:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn, I just finished reading every post in this thread, Wow! I mostly lurk, but one of the places I could call home on the net was Insim and especally Insim Adult. I was in several contests there and didn't spend all of my time in lurk mode. I know that I will be hit with jugs of concrete and feed to sharks for the feel-good comment I am about to make.

I just want to thank you all for everything you've been doing to save the site, as it is the closest thing I have found to a home on the web.

Now I will hand out rum and donuts to all and return to lurk mode.
Thanks again!

First posts: how to do it better. Take note, newbs.

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: