PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 10:46:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 906497 times)
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #645 on: 2008 November 29, 06:35:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think he's Walt for some reason.
I don't know why but it's not him. He doesn't know about the BBS.

You people need to tell the difference.

Edit: It's not him, it's a sockpuppet pretending to be him. You guys phail at recognizing the joke!

Umm I was the only one that phailed because I really think this guy is dumb, and I thought he was dumb enough to come here. (Hey it's happened before!) Everyone makes mistakes, no one is perfect and has a perfect sense of humor either.  Roll Eyes
True, but make sure you reread things before jumping to conclusions ok.
Make sure you know how to spell "anonymous" before you name yourself it.

Kids, seriously. I know reading that BBS thread sapped your intelligence (I swear I've lost a few brain cells) but quit impersonating them.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #646 on: 2008 November 29, 06:36:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd be happy to share Missbonbon. Smiley

Walt I will update the InSIMenator for you.  I just need you to provide me with your credit card number to use for testing to make sure it works properly, cause I don't own one to use.

And if you send me the...$20,000 to buy some bewbies.  I'd be happy to send you pictures of it. Grin

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
giggy
ARR!

Stompable giggy is stompable - ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #647 on: 2008 November 29, 06:36:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think he's Walt for some reason.
I don't know why but it's not him. He doesn't know about the BBS.

You people need to tell the difference.

Edit: It's not him, it's a sockpuppet pretending to be him. You guys phail at recognizing the joke!

Umm I was the only one that phailed because I really think this guy is dumb, and I thought he was dumb enough to come here. (Hey it's happened before!) Everyone makes mistakes, no one is perfect and has a perfect sense of humor either.  Roll Eyes
True, but make sure you reread things before jumping to conclusions ok.
Make sure you know how to spell "anonymous" before you name yourself it.
Read my sig, also anonymous wasn't avaliable as a username

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
I don't really understand this concept at all.
Walt
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #648 on: 2008 November 29, 06:37:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bah! You won't get mine! I know you'll just waste them on expensive dinners and fur coats; don't think I know you won't, young man. Besides your gift to dear Walt will mean a lot more if you earn it yourself; if you like I can send you the numbers of several reputable surgeons who won't ask a whole lot of ugly, uncomfortable questions.

She's mostly correct, you know. Your offering to me must be from the heart, or at least attached to your own body. If you want to give me your heart, though, you many.

I need more for the jar on my desk.
arrrohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #649 on: 2008 November 29, 06:38:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You pirates really aren't the sharpest hammers in the drawer, are you?
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #650 on: 2008 November 29, 06:39:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh speaking of fur coats.

Oi Walt, could you make option on the InSiminator thingy that we could turn all our characters into Chaz Sims versions of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #651 on: 2008 November 29, 06:39:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

AWW you guys!!

*huggles*

except for you thedom cause cats give me a rash then I'm gonna have to go buy cream and stuff and it'll get all over the sheets which means MOAR LAUNDRY and then of course rash cream is a HUGE turn off so you know that means no sexy time for me, anyhoo..

Don't sweat it MissBonBon, you're fun when your pissed!!

Ken I think we both know that isn't rash cream on the bed!  Shocked

And I wasn't trying to sweat it, I had a dumb moment. Happens quite often actually. I just thought for once my dream of finally getting to tell someone what I think of them without forum blockades or the dumb BBS forum setup blocking me came true. I died a little on the inside when it didn't.  Cry

AWW you guys!!

*huggles*

Bah! You won't get mine! I know you'll just waste them on expensive dinners and fur coats; don't think I know you won't, young man. Besides your gift to dear Walt will mean a lot more if you earn it yourself; if you like I can send you the numbers of several reputable surgeons who won't ask a whole lot of ugly, uncomfortable questions.

Now mando. You have two boobs. I'm sure you could loan ken just one of them for the night.  Wink

I'd be happy to share Missbonbon. Smiley

Walt I will update the InSIMenator for you.  I just need you to provide me with your credit card number to use for testing to make sure it works properly, cause I don't own one to use.

And if you send me the...$20,000 to buy some bewbies.  I'd be happy to send you pictures of it. Grin

Yay! Time for happy time!

You pirates really aren't the sharpest hammers in the drawer, are you?

No unfortunately not. My lack of alcohol tonight, coupled with my rage for Walt, and my inability to think properly dulled my hammer I'm afraid. Must get that fixed in the morning.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Walt
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #652 on: 2008 November 29, 06:42:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh speaking of fur coats.

Oi Walt, could you make option on the InSiminator thingy that we could turn all our characters into Chaz Sims versions of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.

That's... brilliant! People love cocaine-riddled and alcohol-soaked celebrities. That's a marvelous addition. I order it immediately. What do these Chaz Sims look like?
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #653 on: 2008 November 29, 06:43:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Say "no" to drugs and Walts.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Walt
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #654 on: 2008 November 29, 06:44:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like to say, "Say no to Padens."

What IS a Paden anyway?
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #655 on: 2008 November 29, 06:46:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's... brilliant! People love cocaine-riddled and alcohol-soaked celebrities. That's a marvelous addition. I order it immediately. What do these Chaz Sims look like?

Hmmm, have you ever seen those chainsaw carvings made out of wooden stumps? Kind of like that; except a little more sparkly, and a whole lot more stumpy. Oooh, and with a layer of oil and a wig made out of dried dog fur on top!
Walt
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #656 on: 2008 November 29, 06:48:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How much does Garden of Shadows cost? I'd really like to direct something toward the Vampire Impersonators.
emosceneskater
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #657 on: 2008 November 29, 06:49:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This just sounds like a huge scam to me. I just hope nothing gets changed so much that like we have to get new forums and stuff. Because I'm usually on the RPG's. And I know a whole lot of other people role play too. I'm hella frustrated because insim is never working like its always saying server is busy and shit and its soooo annoying! I can't RP. I know I sound pretty obsessed but you have to admit its pretty annoying when the freaking site never works.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #658 on: 2008 November 29, 06:49:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd lend mine, but they are kind of attached, Ken.  Still, if we can figure out how to make a temporary loan.....  And I expect I'll be readin 10 more pages tomorrow morning.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #659 on: 2008 November 29, 06:49:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Walt sock is NOT entertaining.  Roll Eyes

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: