PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:17:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 14 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 893574 times)
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #405 on: 2008 November 28, 17:44:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually regardless of how we feel about them cluttering up our boards with WTF's and ZOMG's , 12's have every much of a right and a need of a place to go as we do. And InSim was that place for many of them. In a certain way I almost feel the most sorry for them in this whole situation. The bigger creators and modders will find a new home and people will follow them there. Plus I'm assuming they have all of their work backed up so nothing is really lost. But it would be a drag if all the self sims, hunks, babes, lots, recolours, etc. that the younger members made and were proud of were all lost. So i hope Pez grabs those also.

They may be annoying sometimes and hard for us to comprehend, but you know what they're players too. They need a place to go and communicate and share stuff, and learn stuff, and quite frankly just be 12's with other 12's. The great thing about InSim was the mix of members there, you had the newer players who were just learning and the older more knowledgeable players helping them out. And doing it very patiently and without judgment. (and that's not easy sometimes) It's a stage they have to go through and InSim provided the environment to do that for many. It wasn't for everybody but that doesn't mean it didn't serve a purpose.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: 2008 November 28, 17:51:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well if he does invite the same staff over, and lets them set the tone for the new site, then it should be ok.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: 2008 November 28, 17:56:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I vote ok for Pes to make an InSIM2, I know at least if shit was gonna change, he'd sure in the fuck let us know. And he may even let us warn the 12s about the baby sharks in the toilets... Wouldn't count on it, but what the hell?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Saharia
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: 2008 November 28, 18:02:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm totally down for Pescado taking over if the staff will have say over what's going on. However, I will not be planning on moving the contest section back. If we can get back what was up before, we'll finish out what was in progress on the clone, and move everything else over, after a fashion. I posted a whole explanation of why at the Oasis, but it's big enough to be its own site, has been for some time, and after what I went through to keep it from getting deleted in the last few months, I'm not interested in doing anything like that ever again and moving it is the step I'm taking to avoid that. But on all other fronts, I think it's a great idea. You have my vote.
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #409 on: 2008 November 28, 18:05:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think a clone is a great idea.  I also vote for the name REsimenator if it's available. Cheesy
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: 2008 November 28, 18:09:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I just read the extra 28 pages that spawned during the night and throughout today. I guess the BFBVFS has occured. Sad. I fully support and approve of an idea to make a Pescado-based InSim, but I agree that electing a Deputy to take charge would be the best thing to do.

Fake edit: Day gets even sadder. Just found out that GTA IV on PC will be using SecuROM.  Cry
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #411 on: 2008 November 28, 18:10:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think a clone is a great idea.  I also vote for the name REsimenator if it's available. Cheesy

I dunno - maybe walt.mustbedestroyed would appeal too. Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: 2008 November 28, 18:12:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't you mean walt.hasbeendestroyed

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Ali
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: 2008 November 28, 18:14:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As you can see by my username I'm all for 100% less Walt. I'm one of the recently shit on mods over there and I can't express how pissed I am, not so much at Walt because he's just a fudipshit trying to make a quick buck that was sold a white elephant by K & E. My real complaint is them and how they said nothing to my knowledge to anyone and just waltzed, if you'll pardon the expression.

hey there, fellow 'shit on insim staff member', don't know which one you are but you're not only pissed off one around *huggles*

I'd be happy with somewhere else to go, not sure how I feel about it right now it's all a bit overwhelming - those rat shit bastards have taken away home (such as it was) and that's completely pants, but somewhere where I wouldn't be afraid to get proactive and do stuff instead of holding back because 'only Kathy is allowed to touch the announcements on the front page' would be nice

edit .. it would also be nice to go somewhere where you're allowed to have an opinion and some debate please
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #414 on: 2008 November 28, 18:17:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't you mean walt.hasbeendestroyed

Lol - he still has a lot of creations - especially those who have left the site forever, and forsaken creating.  So he hasn't quite been destroyed yet.  

ETA: Holy crap! Git downloading Pescado - it's back.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: 2008 November 28, 18:22:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oh!  Examine the place carefully - he could have pulled all sorts of tricks while it was down.  See if the admins are still admins and if the creators are still allowed to remobve their downloads.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: 2008 November 28, 18:23:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got server busy at insim with ads
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #417 on: 2008 November 28, 18:27:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dunno - maybe walt.mustbedestroyed would appeal too. Cheesy

Eh, that in itself is just too much Walt!
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: 2008 November 28, 18:30:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Makes me think of Resident Evil Simenator! We could have just a bunch of zombie sims all of the place too.  Tongue

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
EmilyTwitch
Mentally Retarded
ARR!

is still in 12-school...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #419 on: 2008 November 28, 18:36:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Makes me think of Resident Evil Simenator! We could have just a bunch of zombie sims all of the place too.  Tongue

I kinda got that vibe too. RE is pretty awesome. I'm afraid to try the Zombie Apocalypse from MATY, but it's getting so damn tempting to just unleash it on my sims...

Oh look, I get a speshul title. Thanks Pescado.
Artwork?
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: