PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 10:27:39

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 905235 times)
Beefcake
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #210 on: 2008 November 27, 21:34:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Soggy - Mansion & Garden is the 9th SP for the Sims 2, goes past the 8 for TS1 8 for TS2 thing, so maybe there's a 9th EP for the Sims 2 yet Smiley
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: 2008 November 27, 21:35:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you so very much, Corinne! Or in the spirit of this forum: baaah baah <3

Inactive
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #212 on: 2008 November 27, 21:36:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Fox's Den Smiley  and thanks!
I'm Reyn there.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: 2008 November 27, 21:42:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Soggy - Mansion & Garden is the 9th SP for the Sims 2, goes past the 8 for TS1 8 for TS2 thing, so maybe there's a 9th EP for the Sims 2 yet Smiley
TS1 only had 7 (glorious) EPs.
Beefcake
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: 2008 November 27, 21:45:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Really? And I loved the TS1 expansions. I can't see EA/Maxis doing an uneven ratio of EP's / SP's so I think there's a 9th EP to come.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: 2008 November 27, 21:45:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wipe out Kathy and Eric's forums too?  (doh where is the evil grinnie?)

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: 2008 November 27, 21:47:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She's Reyn, of the Fox's Den, I do believe.

Edit: Ninja'd!!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Corinne
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: 2008 November 27, 21:49:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got them both, Nouk and SoggyFox.

I'm just sorry it had to come to this. It's not fair for any of us, especially since Kathy and Eric made it seem like I was one of their friends. Truth be told, I'll miss them both, but I'm so pissed at them right now I don't think anything they could do or say would change my mind.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: 2008 November 27, 21:51:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This Walt must be very trusting.  He has left several people with Admin status, not taken care to ensure they are on his side (in fact knows some of them are not), and gone off to eat turkey for the day.  Heck for all he knows they could be deleting the whole site by now   Roll Eyes

If I was him, I would have done an immediate lockdown, and held talks with the staff before deciding which ones should keep their roles.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
HystericalParoxysm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: 2008 November 27, 21:52:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am at odds with Delphy taking over InSIM. While it would be nice if he did so and didn't change it into MTS2 I am hesitant about how it would work. MTS2 has pop ads that I get on every other page and other ads all around. Besides that I was under the impression that Delphy was phasing out MTS2. Why buy a site if you are not interested in continuing the current site? Not to sound snarky... hopefully he's had a change of heart.

D has retired from major duties of day-to-day drudgery on the site - fixing accounts, setting up new forums, that kind of thing, and has me and Tig to do that, as well as a great team of staff to do the rest of the stuffs.  MTS2 isn't being phased out or discontinued at all - there probably won't be a huge amount of new major features on it, but it's sticking around, and who knows, might even get expanded to offer some sort of TS3 stuff, even though TS3 will suck.

If you're getting the popup ads on every other page, something's wrong - you should only get the takeover ad once per day and then it's just the little ads (which you can easily ignore or block).  If it's happening that often, post up in Site Issues (I think there's a recent thread on this or you can make one of your own) with info on what browser you're using (including the version) and any further details like which ad in particular it is and I'm sure we can get it straightened out.  The ads on MTS2 aren't meant to cause a problem with using the site, and if they are, we'll find a way to fix it.
Owl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: 2008 November 27, 21:52:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Really? And I loved the TS1 expansions. I can't see EA/Maxis doing an uneven ratio of EP's / SP's so I think there's a 9th EP to come.

Someone pointed out in another thread that the .exe file for M&G Stuff is, in fact, EP 9. Apparently this is because it comes with a new option in build mode and a new interaction.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: 2008 November 27, 22:00:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

D has retired from major duties of day-to-day drudgery on the site - fixing accounts, setting up new forums, that kind of thing, and has me and Tig to do that, as well as a great team of staff to do the rest of the stuffs.  MTS2 isn't being phased out or discontinued at all - there probably won't be a huge amount of new major features on it, but it's sticking around, and who knows, might even get expanded to offer some sort of TS3 stuff, even though TS3 will suck.

I don't know - i have faith that the community will make it fun - even without the ability to make new neighborhoods.

www.thestormradio.com
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: 2008 November 27, 22:02:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've reached page 7, now the server is busy constantly, too much traffic on there? I am still a site monkey on Insim, cause Kathy scared me away. There was a paysite-debate over there for a long time ago. My impression have always been that Kathy was not really against paysites, even if she might have said so. But Inseminator is great, i am addicted to it in the game, and a lot of great skins to use. Smiley So i used to donate too, since they seemed to have such economical troubble with their site. Was that just a lie?
Well, then i am very sad and disappointed. And i can't believe i've missed Paden been a super-moderator over there. Tongue

Don't you think this Walt, might have been too quick as the businessman he is? Maybe he'll reach a solution everyone might agree with. I don't know, but i would wait to judge him too hard before he has sorted things out. (But that's me).  At least the community told told him.

Happy Thanksgiving!

« Last Edit: 2008 November 27, 22:08:46 by Amazone » Logged

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: 2008 November 27, 22:06:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The guy's bought a fansite and wants to make a money from it. He's clearly an idiot.

And don't make a comparison of that to TSR, as they were clearly a commerical venture from the get go.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: 2008 November 27, 22:11:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Except TSR was a free site that offered hosting with the sims 1, iirc?

www.thestormradio.com
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: