PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 04:41:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 909161 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #3435 on: 2008 December 05, 23:11:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I  let my son eat my cheeze poofs. What can I say, he's feeling better!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #3436 on: 2008 December 05, 23:16:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know, Paden. Aren't cats distracted by shiny things? Or am I thinking of children? I get the two confused alot.
Perhaps both, cats (and Jojobas) for certain though.

You better have proof of such an accusation sir, or I'll batter you with a fish!

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Della
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3437 on: 2008 December 05, 23:19:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[delurks] Just wanted to point you all to this "RPG" summary by Aperture on Fandom-Wank.  I'm daring to say it...it's better than the summary write-up. [/delurk] 

http://www.journalfen.net/community/fandom_wank/1188549.html?thread=192206789#t192206789
AnubisDaughter
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3438 on: 2008 December 05, 23:24:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, they seem to be behaving much like your avatar. Tongue

This is what happened.

Read this comment. 

Picked up nice new cup of coffee and casually took a sip as I went back a page to look at Tabby's avatar.

Looked at Tabby's avatar, while still holding cup of coffee.

Laughed so hard I spilled the fucking coffee all over the desk, my left leg, and the floor. 

My laughter, along with the "AHRHGNGH, SHIT!" (my response to the coffee incident) scared the cat and woke the ex husband, who is sleeping on a mattress in the lounge room (long story)

Cat is calm now, ex husband is asleep again, coffee is cleaned up, leg is hurting but I'll live.

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3439 on: 2008 December 05, 23:32:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is what hardwaretoad just posted in response to the discussion about the new name at Isa.  All I have to say is that if Walt had posted that, we would have boiled him in a vat of pickled pig's fat by now.

"What many of you are failing to realize is that, 1) We won't be having the Insimenator hack/mod on the main site or here. 2) We won't be supporting said hack. 3) Neither first two points are being voted on. 4) Neither of the first 3 points are negotiable. 5) Pick a name and vote. 6) If you don't like a name up there, don't vote. 7) Go enjoy the site.

Clear enough for you all?"

Yeah, I posted a response but gothplague got all upset about what people were saying (I am not sure why) and demanded that we show hardwaretoad respect and that the thread has been thrown in her face, blah, blah, so I deleted my response.  I didn't want to be involved in a flame war.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Bellawillow
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3440 on: 2008 December 05, 23:36:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm really disappointed with the tone they are taking about the name discussion thing... basically no discussion, this is what we chose, take it or leave it.  So much for all us rebels banding together...  :shrugs:

Arf! Arf!
giggy
ARR!

Stompable giggy is stompable - ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #3441 on: 2008 December 05, 23:38:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really rather not have a name change though, Like Pescado said, get the google hits.

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
I don't really understand this concept at all.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3442 on: 2008 December 05, 23:39:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

gothplague got all upset about what people were saying (I am not sure why) and demanded that we show hardwaretoad respect and that the thread has been thrown in her face, blah, blah, so I deleted my response.  I didn't want to be involved in a flame war.

Gothplague!  That's the one who deleted my Simlogical Updates thread  Angry

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3443 on: 2008 December 05, 23:39:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

gothplague got all upset about what people were saying (I am not sure why) and demanded that we show hardwaretoad respect and that the thread has been thrown in her face, blah, blah, so I deleted my response.  I didn't want to be involved in a flame war.

Well, damn.  Makes me wish I had not deleted my response now.

ETA: she has now locked the thread for comments.  Nice.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Xuriel
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3444 on: 2008 December 05, 23:40:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And now they locked the thread!
Bellawillow
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3445 on: 2008 December 05, 23:42:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And the way they just handled that means I won't be hanging out on either the new IS or ISA... another Walt or four I don't need.

Arf! Arf!
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3446 on: 2008 December 05, 23:44:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And now they locked the thread!

I know, it's hilarious!  Cheesy

New era, your choice! Only... you know, not.

Honestly though, there were some rather harsh posts in that thread, but I really didn't spot any malice until hardwaretoad got his Walt on. I thought we were just having fun, but apparently the 'discussion' was lock-worthy. I never was a member of Insim before this and I sort of looked forward to becoming one now, but this? This is just weird.

I suppose we should wait until the dust settles and everyone has taken their chill pills. This has been very hard on a lot of people, especially the mods. But that was just too harsh.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3447 on: 2008 December 05, 23:45:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bella, may I ask how long you've been a member? I'm honestly curious, because I'd not seen you since all this blew to hell. We're stressed to the max trying to get all of this up and off of the ground for people to enjoy and tempers are beginning to fray.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Ali
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3448 on: 2008 December 05, 23:46:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

she didn't delete your update thread on purpose, we had a clean up and more got caught up than should have, it's not personal

it's in hand ... please, don't give up on it just yet
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #3449 on: 2008 December 05, 23:46:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HWT is doing it wrong.  Why not run everyone off from the new site, too?  Perfect, just perfect.   Just for future info, HWT does not have all the facts at this point.  

You cannot please everyone.  Don't try.  Hold the poles, go with the winner, everyone be happy, creators post their beautiful creations and let's move pass this bullshit already.

And just to give my opinion, I'd like Simbio vs. Simbiosis.  However, I don't give a damn either way.  You going to fuck around so long that people are going to give up and get pissed.  You will lose creators to other sites.  And you will lose your community base by acting like an ass.

I now need another beer...... Tongue

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: