PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 06:28:54

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 909552 times)
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #3345 on: 2008 December 05, 03:18:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Insim is down because Walt is a tool and can't figure out how to move even one site without botching it.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3346 on: 2008 December 05, 03:21:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

EDIT - it appears that this Johan Isacsson also uses the name Thomas Isacsson, which i beleive should ring a few bells

It would, if it weren't his brother and boss.

As far as seeing a Thomass conspiracy in all of this - Thomass would have handled this transfer with an iron fist - he wouldn't have accepted any dissent, there wouldn't have been any rioting.  

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #3347 on: 2008 December 05, 03:23:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As far as seeing a Thomass conspiracy in all of this - Thomass would have handled this transfer with an iron fist - he wouldn't have accepted any descent, there wouldn't have been any rioting.
If THOMAS had been involved, this entire operation would have operated in strict secrecy and there would not have been a Warplan Beige thread for the public's perusal. And the matter of whether or not to drop the bomb would not have been put up for debate. A campaign against Thomas would be waged at full scorched earth intensity. Remember: Thomas will show no mercy, and neither should you!

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
drborken
Landlubber

InFlamesWeTrust

View Profile
« Reply #3348 on: 2008 December 05, 03:24:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ahhhh fair enough, that explains the name similarity anyway.

obviously i dont know that much about these people, im basically going on what im finding out myself, so im sorry if i make any mistakes like that.

i r win LOLZ
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3349 on: 2008 December 05, 03:25:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A campaign against Thomas would be waged at full scorched earth intensity.

I'd love to see that.

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3350 on: 2008 December 05, 03:26:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A campaign against Thomas would be waged at full scorched earth intensity. Remember: Thomas will show no mercy, and neither should you!

I would expect no less of you Pescado.  And as half arsed as he is about the site functioning well, I don't think Thomass would have been half as inept as Walt.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Exploited
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3351 on: 2008 December 05, 03:34:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If Eric was suppose to update the Insimenator for a year? then ask yourself where is he?
should he not still be part of the forum somewhere? hmmmm...
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3352 on: 2008 December 05, 03:40:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If Eric was suppose to update the Insimenator for a year? then ask yourself where is he?

He said he would update the InSIM. That is, until the check cleared. He and Kathy are probably half way to Bermuda by now.

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
drborken
Landlubber

InFlamesWeTrust

View Profile
« Reply #3353 on: 2008 December 05, 04:22:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

slightly off topic, but wouldnt it be amazing if people always did actually run to bermuda? it would make hunting down annoying people so much easier lol

i r win LOLZ
VegaBlack
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3354 on: 2008 December 05, 04:23:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He said he would update the InSIM. That is, until the check cleared. He and Kathy are probably half way to Bermuda by now.

Also, IIRC, didn't Walt say Kathy would be around as his second in command or something to that extent? I didn't really know too much about them but now I think its clear that these were all lies. They're not coming back, and if they ever did, they'd be burned at the stake, so to speak.
drborken
Landlubber

InFlamesWeTrust

View Profile
« Reply #3355 on: 2008 December 05, 04:30:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

interesting update here:

i just looked at the insim domain again and it appears to have the ip address of 72.233.37.67 now, which is layered technologys in texas. wasnt that where someone said it was hosted before? but pinging just times out, and trying to go to the ip just results in a blank, so looks like theres still a screw up somewhere.

i r win LOLZ
Saharia
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3356 on: 2008 December 05, 04:31:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From the depths of scary places in public records...

Walt is listed as the legal registered agent for Dirt Cheap Advertising, LLC, so if he doesn't own it himself, he at least calls the shots and takes all the legal blows. (or is incredibly unlucky in choice of partners) The filing has been active since May of '07. There appear to be about 4 other LLC's linked to him, but I got bored and stopped digging.

Oh, and I'm not so sure this was a huge loss for him, at least from the look of his headquarters...There appeared to be a very large pool.
Neptune
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3357 on: 2008 December 05, 04:33:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, IIRC, didn't Walt say Kathy would be around as his second in command or something to that extent?

I think i recall him saying something along the lines of he will be in touch with kathy during the this transition process while he gets the hang of things, but i could just be making that up  Tongue.
If she was, she probably isn't answering his calls/emails anyway.
Xuriel
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3358 on: 2008 December 05, 04:42:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

interesting update here:

i just looked at the insim domain again and it appears to have the ip address of 72.233.37.67 now, which is layered technologys in texas. wasnt that where someone said it was hosted before? but pinging just times out, and trying to go to the ip just results in a blank, so looks like theres still a screw up somewhere.

Yes, that's the IP address that showed up when I checked on the domain a couple of days back. I wonder what is going on with all this jumping around.

HeartOFire
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3359 on: 2008 December 05, 04:47:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As a member/manager, Walt owns at least part (if not all) of Dirt Cheap Advertising.  Also, being registered agent simply means that he is the designated person to recieve legal service for the company, not that the has any more or any less legal authority than other members (if there are any). 
Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: