PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 10:43:07

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 910233 times)
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #2880 on: 2008 December 03, 23:37:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can see everything but it doesn't look like anyone has posted anywhere since 2 or 3 pm Chicago time (not sure whether DST is set for me.) When I tried replying to delusional nutjob miros1 in the Q & A thread however, I just get a database error and going back to the front page and starting over shows my reply didn't go through.

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2881 on: 2008 December 03, 23:39:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Palemato, I can't even get to the front page, I get the thing about a database error, a bunch of weird looking code and advice to tell the technical team but they've already been alerted to the problem and are working on it. My question: are they working to solve the problem or are they just making it worse? Just wondering...

I have no idea.  I can get to the front page of the forums and I can access some threads, e.g.  in the general chat area and your quit thread (http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=100289).  Some I cannot access, I get the database error.  I have no clue as to the rhyme or reason behind the ones I can access versus the ones I cannot.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
« Reply #2882 on: 2008 December 03, 23:41:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Trying to have a backup working, perhaps?

Caution! Server Squad is at work! NOW! And with Professional Help!

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: 2008 December 03, 23:42:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Marhis, I was typing so fast today, that my fingers got tangled. I tried to correct it and then it double posted and there were already replies. So, I figured to hell with it, let my spelling mistake stay as a monument to the confusion Walt drives a person's mind to with his inept bumbling. Cheesy That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2884 on: 2008 December 03, 23:43:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would be more than happy to grab pages/screenshots, though, if someone has a request and I can access the page.

Well, maybe screenies of the anti-walt t-shirt thread, etc., would be awesome. Anything you could get. Darn it, why did I have to go to bed last night.  Roll Eyes
simaholics
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2885 on: 2008 December 03, 23:44:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you want to go onto insim use this link http://www.insimenator.net/forums.php if you try by going onto the main page then you get a data error page. I think the homepage is blocked somehow

Come and join us pirates on facebook as well Cheesy
Exploited
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2886 on: 2008 December 03, 23:45:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This will be my one and only post on this matter.

A number of unkind things have been said about Kathy and Eric.

Although i should feel for Eric, I Don't, trust me you would feel the same if you knew what i do, Kathy is a raving lunatic that goes waaaay beyond those of sound mind.

While I wasn't here during the past few months,

And we hope you won't be here in months to come.

I do know from personal contact with them that there were other issues that you don't know about in their lives,
issues that go beyond gaming, the web site, the economy, etc.
I have little doubt that these personal issues were behind much of the negativity that some of you have reported.

Bullshit!!! I stab at ye!! Kathy is a whitecoat in the making' she has been out to use the Sims franchise and Eric's insim to gain personal monies since they left MTS2,
The forum took a mental beating by Kathy, she is crazy as a loon, based on her antics at insim, a straight daffodil she is,
"I know from personal" how daffy Kathy is and their personal problems, so i don't want to hear some bullshit cry to the community saying they sold out based on personal issues, THAT IS NOT TRUE!!... (it was all based on monies)

I am not at liberty to discuss these issues in detail, nor would I do so if I was at liberty.
Privacy is private, and I respect their privacy. But I can tell you this.
If you knew what they were going through,
those of you who have said such negative things about them would almost certainly want to take back what you said!!!

Good we agree on the personal privacy (Basically i don't want to be sued issue) so i wont go into detail about their personal lives, But if you knew "WOAH" IF YOU ONLY KNEW......
Would everyone want to take back what they said? Hell no!!! most would not want to take back what they said!
Infact if most knew what they were up to from the beginning most would be more pissed than they are now...
Especially how much they stabbed people in the back and said shit about you at every turn they made.

Those of you who have expressed support and confidence will find that your faith will be rewarded.
This site is not going to change its basic good character. It will continue to offer all free content,
and I have every confidence that it will continue to be supported as it has always been supported...
by the people who love it the most.

Good Character my ass, it's gone, Goodbye, the only good thing about the whole mess was Eric's insimenator and the content creators,
everyone else who paid monies, YOU WERE CHEATED!

Hopefully someone will take the site away (buy it if they must) from Walt Disney and give it a good home,
Maybe someday some things may return to normal? as long as Kathy is not at the wheel.
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2887 on: 2008 December 03, 23:47:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you want to go onto insim use this link http://www.insimenator.net/forums.php if you try by going onto the main page then you get a data error page. I think the homepage is blocked somehow

Yeah, I'm getting the exact same thing.  Sad All the anti-Walt threads, the macro thread, even some really random threads/sections are blocked.
Midnite
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2888 on: 2008 December 03, 23:50:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Following the links in the last few pages of this thread straight to the forum shows downloads still in peoples sections, but clicking on some links gives a database error so is the forum page a mask of some kind, or has Walt disney tried to make back ups of his own but is so dumb he only got the front index page???

Theres a macro in there somewhere, !I backed-up InSIM and all I got was this lousy Index page"
TKPurrrrs
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2889 on: 2008 December 03, 23:51:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got on... but couldnt get in the downloads I wanted to get in to see if my stuff is taken down yet... Oh well... I erased my info on my profile and put "GoneToNewerPastures" in place... would have seid something rudder but since its the main site and kiddys could see I refrained. Once Im able to do my buisness on the adult site and leave compleatly though Im leaving a flaming bag of poo where my profile is.
ThatScaryChick
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2890 on: 2008 December 03, 23:53:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

KathyisDaft who's post are you quoting? Is that from Insim?

thatscarychick.com and simsoaps.com
What Lies Beneath (A sims soap opera comic strip.)
raebchen
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2891 on: 2008 December 03, 23:55:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those are Walt's from InSim.

Official member of the "army of disillusioned miscreants" and proud of it! *waves at Thomass*
ThatScaryChick
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2892 on: 2008 December 03, 23:58:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought he claimed he didn't know them personally? From those quotes, it seems like he has a history with them or something.

thatscarychick.com and simsoaps.com
What Lies Beneath (A sims soap opera comic strip.)
raebchen
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2893 on: 2008 December 04, 00:04:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought he claimed he didn't know them personally? From those quotes, it seems like he has a history with them or something.

They probably gave him some sob-story when he bought InSim made his investment. Why else would they sell such a lucrative community?

Official member of the "army of disillusioned miscreants" and proud of it! *waves at Thomass*
ValancySterling
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2894 on: 2008 December 04, 00:07:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow...so much has happend in so little time.  I can't believe that he's trying to "fix" the forums himself.  Or maybe its his "expert". I once had a boss who thought it was a brilliant idea to cancel our contract with our tech guy (who was great) and replace him with a 17 year old kid who hadn't graduated high school yet......I imagine that this is the kind of "expert" Walt has hired.

And I don't know why but this macro seemed somehow apprpo to me:

Shameless plug warning:  Please go read my ongoing novel, Dusk Of Innocence here.  I promise, it doesn't suck too bad!
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: