PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 10:27:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 911139 times)
carlydunham
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #2550 on: 2008 December 03, 10:59:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

its back up again
Aarron
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2551 on: 2008 December 03, 11:07:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aw... I'm late to the party. Geez, that's what you get for living in the wrong timezone. Anyway: Today's a good day :-)
And *Baaaaaa* (Yes, I know, there's a button for this.)

Bah, same here. should of done a caffine and nicotine induced state of insomia and been on overwatch for this.
Great news indeed. hope we dont have to wait long for Walts repliy/reaction
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: 2008 December 03, 11:08:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would be amusing to take away Walt's admin status.  Funny if he didn't have a clue how to get it back again Smiley

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2553 on: 2008 December 03, 11:13:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, even if that were feasible, because his admin status is actually coded directly into a config file, I wouldn't, because he needs to have his sword in order to be able to surrender it.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
ravenhawk
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: 2008 December 03, 11:17:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's going on at InsimAdult? I've been trying to get in there just so I can get the creator names on a project I've been tracking (subscribed to thread) but all I can get is that server busy message, when I can get in there at all.

On the same note, does anyone know the names of the creators doing the Wild Sex project?
Mirabilia
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2555 on: 2008 December 03, 11:20:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am so awesomely impressed by what has been done by the Sims community at large, and Pescado, you totally freaking rock.  I need a nap, so I hope there's some kind of response from Walt soon.

Deni

Fake Edit: Raven, you're looking for jokerswild and ChrisHatch. You'll find both of them here. :-)
Aarron
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: 2008 December 03, 11:25:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On the same note, does anyone know the names of the creators doing the Wild Sex project?

thats Jokerswild animation project? then its by jokerswild and Chris Hatch. parts 1 and 2 should be under the comuity download section if its not already been pulled by the creators. might be best to wait a bit for the new site to be up
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2557 on: 2008 December 03, 11:26:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, even if that were feasible, because his admin status is actually coded directly into a config file, I wouldn't, because he needs to have his sword in order to be able to surrender it.

I get the feeling other side issues are creeping in now.  Never mind swords and posturing. I will go on record as saying that while I will not do anything to obstruct your plan taking over the site as is, it is far from being my favorite outcome.  It gives him something.   I think he should leave with nothing.  If there is $500 going spare, give it to the staff and creators of InSimenator to pay for their new hosting and domain.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
ravenhawk
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: 2008 December 03, 11:34:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thats Jokerswild animation project? then its by jokerswild and Chris Hatch. parts 1 and 2 should be under the comuity download section if its not already been pulled by the creators. might be best to wait a bit for the new site to be up

So part 2 is out? Dang, and of course I cannot get in there to dl it, if it's still there. Has it been posted to another site?
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: 2008 December 03, 11:35:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I get the feeling other side issues are creeping in now.  Never mind swords and posturing. I will go on record as saying that while I will not do anything to obstruct your plan taking over the site as is, it is far from being my favorite outcome.  It gives him something.   I think he should leave with nothing.
Well, this ENDS with him surrendering his sword to me. At the moment, however, he needs to hold onto that sword until morning so that he can surrender it. The sword itself is ceremonial anyway, it would be pointless to take anything. What's he gonna do with it? Burn down the site? That's kinda already happening. Ban me? I'll take that as a refusal. It makes no difference what he does, his only real option is to capitulate.
« Last Edit: 2008 December 03, 11:57:42 by Pescado » Logged

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
kattenijin
Landlubber

Gnarrraaahhhhh!

View Profile
« Reply #2560 on: 2008 December 03, 11:36:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If there is $500 going spare, give it to the staff and creators of InSimenator to pay for their new hosting and domain.

The $500 is for hosting. Basically, money would have to be spent on a server, regardless of wether it is the present insim server or a new one.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2561 on: 2008 December 03, 11:38:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So part 2 is out? Dang, and of course I cannot get in there to dl it, if it's still there. Has it been posted to another site?

Look, seriosuly, this isn't the place to be asking for that. Try Sims Oasis or GoS.

JMZ
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2562 on: 2008 December 03, 11:45:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have almost 30 pages to catch up on since last night, but I just saw Pescado's post on InSim and I just squealed out loud.

Now excuse me while I fangirl quietly for a while.  Cheesy

(And spend the next however long catching up...)
Lailah
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: 2008 December 03, 11:45:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?p=1470114#post1470114

If any of you would like to have a crappy Sim Walt, there you go.
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: 2008 December 03, 11:46:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Huh Good grief, we have 2 Waltfangurls trying to stick up for him in our macro thread? I know this means they have NO functioning brain cell, but WTF? Are they so blind they cannot see the inevitable, or do they think there will be something left to salvage, and out of gratitude Walt will hire them, and pay them monies?Huh *headdesk*

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: