PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 23:39:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 910964 times)
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #2535 on: 2008 December 03, 10:35:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If anyone has spare time, since I must retire to my sleeping quarters very soon, it would be quite cool for someone to upload some Walt genetics... perhaps some "Eyes of Greed" with his face and a dollar sign on the iris and pupil?  Grin
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
ARR!

Sublime Mushroom Girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2536 on: 2008 December 03, 10:36:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm so tempted to have a nap, so I can be on InSim when Walt next shows his mug.
Heartless, if no one has done it by the time I get up again, and InSim is still there, we'll talk and get something going!  Cheesy

Pesky Pescado's in your garden? SublimeSims.net. Proud host to Illusions of Grandeur, Calalily Sims and Sims2Artists.
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2537 on: 2008 December 03, 10:36:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heartless, if no one has done it by the time I get up again, and InSim is still there, we'll talk and get something going! 

Sounds good.  Cheesy
Neptune
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: 2008 December 03, 10:37:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a little worried about what was mentioned earlier about Walt selling off our email addresses, we should really do something about this.
I know I'm giving Walt too much credit here, by suggesting he actually has a brain that functions at normal human capacity but i would prefer him not to get the chance to exploit this community even further.
Aperture
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2539 on: 2008 December 03, 10:40:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aperture, I'm a big fan of your macros! Can you post them here too?

Thank you!  The Future Is Bright one is the only one I made myself, unless you count this:

But here are the macros I've used on the site:

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/fail-owned-low-price-deal-fail.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/kcnwxu.gif
Aaaand http://i35.tinypic.com/10hu8pf.jpg

As far as Walt selling our email addresses, I'd like to know how to handle that too.  I was thinking of just changing mine to a spare or a throwaway one (like the kind you can get at bugmenot) but I didn't know if I'd actually NEED a real address on that account for anything in the future.  Or if it would make a difference.  Hmm. 
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2540 on: 2008 December 03, 10:41:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a little worried about what was mentioned earlier about Walt selling off our email addresses, we should really do something about this.
I know I'm giving Walt too much credit here, by suggesting he actually has a brain that functions at normal human capacity but i would prefer him not to get the chance to exploit this community even further.

Yep - change your email address to a spammers' address - http://www.stopforumspam.com/

If he wants to spam spammers, this is just desserts.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Neptune
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2541 on: 2008 December 03, 10:44:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep - change your email address to a spammers' address - http://www.stopforumspam.com/

If he wants to spam spammers, this is just desserts.  Cheesy

Thanks calalily, good idea.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2542 on: 2008 December 03, 10:48:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But this is meant to be about stopping Walt/Kathy/Eric making anything out of the community not just saving ourselves.  If all the people who are reading this update with fake email addys, there are still several thousand genuine email addresses left on that database for him to profit from.  Surely the only way to be sure of preventing a smile from Walt on the way to his bank is to wipe the userbase?

Our lil friend must be stopped.
simpleprincess
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2543 on: 2008 December 03, 10:51:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could someone tell me where the insim clone site is if its up yet?  Kiss

This awful  WALTdown ER meltdown of the original insim site is terible, my heart goes out to all those affected. Embarrassed
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2544 on: 2008 December 03, 10:52:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But this is meant to be about stopping Walt/Kathy/Eric making anything out of the community not just saving ourselves.  If all the people who are reading this update with fake email addys, there are still several thousand genuine email addresses left on that database for him to profit from.  Surely the only way to be sure of preventing a smile from Walt on the way to his bank is to wipe the userbase?

Yeah, but I can't do that, and I don't know if Pescado is going to do that. Changing my email means that if Pescado does torch it, all is well, and if he doesn't, I get no spam.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2545 on: 2008 December 03, 10:53:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's meltz0rd again, methinks.

carlydunham
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2546 on: 2008 December 03, 10:53:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

insim seems to have  gone again!!!
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2547 on: 2008 December 03, 10:54:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Simpleprincess, the final decision has not been taken about where the new site will be.  I am sure there will be announcements all over the place when it happens.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
simpleprincess
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2548 on: 2008 December 03, 10:56:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh thanks quorneater for letting me know!!  Kiss

Yeah the original site is down again. Wonder what hes [ walt]  up too.....
froggysim
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2549 on: 2008 December 03, 10:58:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aw... I'm late to the party. Geez, that's what you get for living in the wrong timezone. Anyway: Today's a good day :-)
And *Baaaaaa* (Yes, I know, there's a button for this.)
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: