PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 23:57:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 910974 times)
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #2505 on: 2008 December 03, 09:51:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It may also have been an idea not to post the fact actually where walt can read it every time a creator yanks their stuff.  Cos he may be able to remove deletion rights from everyone.  In fact it's only a tickbox he needs to untick!

Our lil friend must be stopped.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: 2008 December 03, 09:55:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just macros? Thats alright then! I thought Skadi was posting something new I hadn't seen.

Skadi posted a poster for the game. She did put it here, too, I think it's somewhere in the look what I made thread. Otherwise, yah, everyone is just posting macros. One enthusiastic poster is triple posting macros.  Cheesy

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
ARR!

Sublime Mushroom Girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2507 on: 2008 December 03, 09:57:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm trying to put text in my posts, as well as macros. But posting macros is so darn fun.

New FA shirt - Kathy, DNW!
http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?p=1469987#post1469987

Pesky Pescado's in your garden? SublimeSims.net. Proud host to Illusions of Grandeur, Calalily Sims and Sims2Artists.
putti
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: 2008 December 03, 09:57:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It may also have been an idea not to post the fact actually where walt can read it every time a creator yanks their stuff.  Cos he may be able to remove deletion rights from everyone.  In fact it's only a tickbox he needs to untick!

Olemantiker stated in his own section that he is looking for a new home for his stuff,
walt hardly can miss it.

Skadi
Mushroom Girl
ARR!

Sublime Mushroom Girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2509 on: 2008 December 03, 10:02:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My first post, before I got to the macro-ing.
OI WALT!
Guess what sweetie! No one is going to pay to bail you out of your own stupidity, and asking us to buy you out? Full of crud. We donated to this site, we kept it running, and as far as we are concerned, we own this site.

Your best bet is to cut your losses, and either run the site, or give it to someone who will. You own none of the creations here, and at the end of the day, the community will just go elsewhere.

PROTIP: look *hard* at what you are buying in the future

My anti-kathy shirt, by request.

Pesky Pescado's in your garden? SublimeSims.net. Proud host to Illusions of Grandeur, Calalily Sims and Sims2Artists.
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: 2008 December 03, 10:04:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tell me, is this too much?

Our Insim Girl, a Tragedy of Betrayal and Greed

Insim girl was once a happy, healthy girl. She relied on her best friends Kathy and Eric to take good care of her. But then one day... She was betrayed by those she trusted.
And she was handed over to a mysterious, wrinkly drifter by the name of Walt, who waltzed into town trying to sleaze his way into townsfolk's hearts with tales of The Great Depression he lifted from Wikipedia and The History Channel. Oh, and allegedly his mother as well.

Now, Insim girl is in peril. She is suffering from aspiration failure, which you would know about if you actually play The Sims 2. Will she be worked to death for Walt's personal gain?

Just say no to Walt!
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
ARR!

Sublime Mushroom Girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2511 on: 2008 December 03, 10:05:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That rocks.

heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: 2008 December 03, 10:06:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it safe to post on the regular insim site or should I attempt to wait until Insimadult stops saying its servers are busy?
Lailah
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: 2008 December 03, 10:07:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone said something about a Walt Sim a few pages back. I know it fails, but at least you guys have something else to laugh at.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: 2008 December 03, 10:08:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Skadi, could you post a picture of your Walt poster too? Anyerfillag can't get to Insim right now. We don't want her to feel left out.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2515 on: 2008 December 03, 10:08:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Roflmao! A perfect likeness!  Cheesy
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: 2008 December 03, 10:08:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it safe to post on the regular insim site or should I attempt to wait until Insimadult stops saying its servers are busy?
It's safe. ISA is actually locked, not busy, because I don't have time to strip both sites at once.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: 2008 December 03, 10:09:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Post to your heart's content. It doesn't matter anymore.  Cheesy

Ninja'd by Pescado.  Grin

Skadi
Mushroom Girl
ARR!

Sublime Mushroom Girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2518 on: 2008 December 03, 10:09:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's also up on Sublime  Grin

AnubisDaughter
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2519 on: 2008 December 03, 10:13:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I come bearing gifts.  I come with a ship laden with seven tons of rum (gestures to said ship)  I come with another carrying 5 tonnes of rum balls (gestures to other said ship) and I come with T.Shirt designs for those who stayed away from Insim while Pescado was doing his thing.  There are also assorted T Shirt designs for, well, just for anyone.  I am a bit nervous about posting them, because I am more of a member of GOS than I am here, but ... here goes (gulp)

so no one needs to use the scroll bar or anything, I will post the rest in seperate lots.  I don't want to get hit with anything made of concrete (or that contains concrete)
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: