PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 00:57:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 909462 times)
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #1605 on: 2008 December 01, 15:43:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Last thing we need is attitude Scotty. I don't have a clue what all entails doing all that Pescado has to do to save our insimenator; but I don't envy him this job.

If you are on this site, you will know what is happening. Get busy telling all your friends to visit this link so they will do that rather than go back again and again, trying to figure out what has happened to insimenator.  They can come in here and rant all they want!  How's that sound?!!!

I think we have the ranting pretty well covered already actually.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
MissMuffet
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: 2008 December 01, 15:43:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lolz Sherry!

Pirates are such a rowdy bunch!
Scotty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: 2008 December 01, 15:44:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:::takes a deep breath::: Okay, I apologize for acting like an ass. I think all our nerves are on edge about all this. I just HATE being told what to do, I was only trying to be helpful, I really don't go to InSIM, I just wanted to check it out. Im really hoping that Walt will say something stupid again. That's why I go in the first place.

I know whats going on. At one time I considered Kathy a friend as well. I think we all did. She stabbed us all in the back. Some of the members at InSim are also members at my site, and they really want to delete their uploads from InSim. But they cant, since Kathy yanked their Mod status away from them awhile ago, for no reason other than to be a bitch.

I am calm now. I will try to refrain from going there, it's like a scab, you just want to pick at it, even though you know you shouldnt!

Inge: Shut your Piehole.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1608 on: 2008 December 01, 15:47:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I understand, I do so want to have a peek myself. Like I said, I had to delete all my bookmarks to avoid being led into temptation. I'm glad you realised it's for the best.

scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: 2008 December 01, 15:48:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For Silver and the rest, have a look over at http://forums.sim-oasis.com/index.php.  I know this has been posted a few times (even by me) but I guess it should be thrown back in there every few pages.  Many of the mods and regulars are over there.  If you need to talk to familiars while all this goes down then check out the oasis and see if that helps.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
Skoria_Bay
ARR!

Give me a tall ship and star to sail her by

View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: 2008 December 01, 15:49:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know that many people tried to either contact the creators or went ahead and downloaded a lot of files before the great, wise and mighty Pescado has been trying to copy the site. I'm not sure who has what as many tried to help and they are listed in the earlier pages of this thread. I'm just going to wait until Pescado says "You all can jump back in the pool (boiling sharks permitting)" before going to rubberneck at the site. Like many have said, it is so tempting to go look.

I think I'll go make some cookies.... *looks for the rum to make rum cookies*

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
Aarron
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: 2008 December 01, 15:50:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

it's like a scab, you just want to pick at it, even though you know you shouldnt!

To ture, but i find visting sites like this one and others lessens the need the scratch at it. All we can do is wait and pass the rum
lamamma
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: 2008 December 01, 15:52:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi everybody. Olemantiker has been informed, he's having serious RL issues but at least he now knows about the tsunami. I'm sending another e-mail whie I'm writing here for let him know also that his stuff is safe (thank you!) and to stay calm until Pes says that we can go to Insim again. He is planning to move everything to MTS2, but I think that an Insim-clone sounds good to him as well.
I'm also warning other simmers, those who never come here, to stay away from Insim for a while.

I hope that Pescado and all those who are working on the pillage have enough caffeine on their desks, I just had a bad bad sunday so I finally needed to sleep but then I found more then 40 pages to read (slowly and carefully ... ).

Well, I think that this Walt has not showned his worst side yet. If he got in touch again with K&E to get his money back or for asking more infos or whatever, K&E surely came here for getting the news and then informed him. A man like this, used to make money nothing more nothing less, can play really dirty if the golden bag of money is not there just for him anymore.
Hope to be wrong, but I feel that something very bad has still to come unless his stupidity is over any imagination.
Anyway, better to avoid a deliberate sabotage, not for hie reactions but for the community. I know you all already discussed this topic.

Scotty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: 2008 December 01, 15:57:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi everybody. Olemantiker has been informed, he's having serious RL issues but at least he now knows about the tsunami. I'm sending another e-mail whie I'm writing here for let him know also that his stuff is safe (thank you!) and to stay calm until Pes says that we can go to Insim again. He is planning to move everything to MTS2, but I think that an Insim-clone sounds good to him as well.
I'm also warning other simmers, those who never come here, to stay away from Insim for a while.

I hope that Pescado and all those who are working on the pillage have enough caffeine on their desks, I just had a bad bad sunday so I finally needed to sleep but then I found more then 40 pages to read (slowly and carefully ... ).

Well, I think that this Walt has not showned his worst side yet. If he got in touch again with K&E to get his money back or for asking more infos or whatever, K&E surely came here for getting the news and then informed him. A man like this, used to make money nothing more nothing less, can play really dirty if the golden bag of money is not there just for him anymore.
Hope to be wrong, but I feel that something very bad has still to come unless his stupidity is over any imagination.
Anyway, better to avoid a deliberate sabotage, not for hie reactions but for the community. I know you all already discussed this topic.

Could you tell him that Scotty said to get his butt over to the GSC? Even if it's to say hi? He'll know who ya mean. :lol: I've been wondering how he has been. I just want to know if he's okay.

Inge: Shut your Piehole.
silver
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: 2008 December 01, 15:58:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For Silver and the rest, have a look over at http://forums.sim-oasis.com/index.php.  I know this has been posted a few times (even by me) but I guess it should be thrown back in there every few pages.  Many of the mods and regulars are over there.  If you need to talk to familiars while all this goes down then check out the oasis and see if that helps.

I did check it some time back, but then again, that WAS a couple of days ago (two whole days!), and if the threads there are multiplying like the ones here, there is probably a whole lot of info and probably a whole lot more  posters! I'll check again. Thank you!
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: 2008 December 01, 16:00:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Scotty's a 12?

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Aarron
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: 2008 December 01, 16:02:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the link Scrappy. remembered to bookmark it now. dident fancy going through the preivious posts to find the link again
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1617 on: 2008 December 01, 16:05:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:::takes a deep breath::: Okay, I apologize for acting like an ass. I think all our nerves are on edge about all this. I just HATE being told what to do, I was only trying to be helpful, I really don't go to InSIM, I just wanted to check it out. Im really hoping that Walt will say something stupid again. That's why I go in the first place.

I know whats going on. At one time I considered Kathy a friend as well. I think we all did. She stabbed us all in the back. Some of the members at InSim are also members at my site, and they really want to delete their uploads from InSim. But they cant, since Kathy yanked their Mod status away from them awhile ago, for no reason other than to be a bitch.

I am calm now. I will try to refrain from going there, it's like a scab, you just want to pick at it, even though you know you shouldnt!

Fair enough Scotty - apology accepted.  You will get far more up to date info here than there right now. It has been a long weekend due to this and people are frustrated/worried/angry/*insert emotion of choice*.  The reality is the sooner Pes can rescue everything the sooner he can get the mirror site up and the sooner all the insim refugees have their mirror home back and can start trying to return to some normality.  I don't even try and pretend to understand what Pescado is actually doing it's far beyond my techie knowledge but I do know that if anyone can pull it off he can and the best way we can help him is by keeping out of his way.

*hand Scotty some pirate cream for that nasty scratch*

It's official - I haz a crazy, paranoid, psychotic internet stalker... Waves to Atwat Tongue

Sims2Artists S2A forum
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1618 on: 2008 December 01, 16:09:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apology accepted here.

And sorry for being snappy, but even my patience can be tried and I'm tired and have a horrid case of acid *wanders off for some tums*

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
kattenijin
Landlubber

Gnarrraaahhhhh!

View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: 2008 December 01, 16:18:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In the meantime, I'm really liking the idea of someone doing a "Where are they now?" post somewhere, as another poster suggested somewhere around page 106 or so. (Actually ... it was page 104, and the poster was Aarron. Sorry, Aarron.) If one wants to gape, perhaps those places might be a bit better. I know that Pooklet is on GOS, and Synaptic Sim has a forum. A bunch of creators have simply removed their stuff, like Gothplague, and I can only hope that with a lot of "pretty pleases", they will re-upload on another site, such as ... well ... the newborn one that Pes is trying to create. I thought that Nouk, Quorneater, Delphy, etc. might have a few refugees by now. I admit, though, that since I was chief cook and bottle washer this weekend, I missed a lot of announcements. Could someone please, perhaps, submit their collections?

This is all I know so far:

Spookymuffin:Laver Winkle Sims

Dinki:Sim-Vention

Nouk:Noukie Sims 2

Pilotpigeon:Synaptic Sims Lair

Corinne:Garden Of Shadows

(stole it from Scotty's site)
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: