PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 07:46:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 909566 times)
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #1590 on: 2008 December 01, 15:20:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can look if I want. I am concerned about the whole thing. Get off my goddamn back.

Physically, you can look anywhere you damn well please. Unfortunately none of us came come over and strap you down to facilitate our beating you with cement-filled crockery. The point we're trying to make, evidently, is that you shouldn't look. For reason that have been explained a million times over.

Don't do it. There's nothing worth seeing.

SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1591 on: 2008 December 01, 15:20:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: neriana
Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ.

Neriana, can I steal this? Because it is full of win.

I can look if I want. I am concerned about the whole thing. Get off my goddamn back.

Scotty, SHUTTHEFUCKUP!!!

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1592 on: 2008 December 01, 15:22:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Scotty - stay the fuck off of Insim until Pes posts he's acquired everything - I mean it, or all your hair will fall out and you'll be thrown into a vat with sharks - who have lasers!

In other words, sit down, shut up and don't piss of the pirates - in their own base!

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
yippee
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: 2008 December 01, 15:22:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Stop acting like a stray pube moron!
We all want to see the shit blow up on Walt's face.

f you still like watching cartoons and think the world is a nice warm place, FUCK YOU.  fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you.
Skye
ARR!

......It had to be the RUM!

View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: 2008 December 01, 15:27:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't be too hard on these folks who keep looking.  I myself only found out about this last night, and since no one emailed, pmed, or whatever to any of us, you are going to have people who normally go there to check it out.  

Insimenator has many many members, and to have each and every member go there, not knowing what is going on--well, it's to be expected.  I have put the message on to my own site, so that folks will go there rather than get on to insim.Natural human curiosity will be appeased.  Everyone is a mite pissed off about what has happened, so it's all to be expected in these forums.  The more people we get the message out to, the less time they will spend trying to get on insim-and Pescado can get his work done.

I have this link, plus a couple others on my myspace, and my woohoo sites.  If we just spread the word around that would be cool! Don't you all think? That would make less traffic jam over at insim for Pescado to wade through!

Let's just not fall apart because of this--we really need to band together....how else are we going to get that mob together later for to grab all the torches so we can make a proper mob burning?!!!

Fur is protested more often than leather because it's easier to harrass rich women than biker gangs!
http://woohoosims2.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1595 on: 2008 December 01, 15:29:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Skye, I fully understand that some people simply don't know, couldn't be reached and have no idea what's going on or what Pes is doing. They keep looking because the have no idea. But someone coming in here, knowing full well what is going on and telling us to back off? That's close to knowlingly sabotaging the damn thing and that's going to piss us off. I think that's understandable.

Skye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: 2008 December 01, 15:30:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do agree with you on that one Devilfish!

Fur is protested more often than leather because it's easier to harrass rich women than biker gangs!
Aarron
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: 2008 December 01, 15:30:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We're all concerned, hence the resue op by Pes and the rest of us checking this site for news. BUT we're staying off insim and letting him do what he needs. Stop being a jerkward and let the man do his thing
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1598 on: 2008 December 01, 15:31:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

GROW THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID WANKER

WHAT FUCKING PART OF PESCADO IS WORKING HIS BOLLOCKS OFF TO TRY AND FUCKING SAVE INSIM AND YOU ARE PREVENTING THAT BY GOING THERE LOOKING, SLOWING THINGS DOWN, CAUSING INTERRUPTIONS AND CAUSING A LOSS OF DATA BECAUSE YOU ARE A TWAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND...

Jeez there has been an influx of twats this weekend which we knew we would get but honestly   Roll Eyes

It's official - I haz a crazy, paranoid, psychotic internet stalker... Waves to Atwat Tongue

Sims2Artists S2A forum
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1599 on: 2008 December 01, 15:33:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At this point though I'd like to say thanks to all the Insim refugees who behave and know how to not be 12. This could have been a lot worse. I'll be glad when things get back to normal though.

Lord knows I've been aching to go there too. I had to remove all my bookmarked links just to avoid temptation. But really, it's worth it. There's nothing to see there anyway.

Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: 2008 December 01, 15:34:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Its like this at GoS as well - most are okay but the rest? Good god Shocked Hurry up with InSIM v.2 please Pes!!

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Skye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: 2008 December 01, 15:35:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Last thing we need is attitude Scotty. I don't have a clue what all entails doing all that Pescado has to do to save our insimenator; but I don't envy him this job.

If you are on this site, you will know what is happening. Get busy telling all your friends to visit this link so they will do that rather than go back again and again, trying to figure out what has happened to insimenator.  They can come in here and rant all they want!  How's that sound?!!!

Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1602 on: 2008 December 01, 15:38:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1603 on: 2008 December 01, 15:39:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you are on this site, you will know what is happening. Get busy telling all your friends to visit this link so they will do that rather than go back again and again, trying to figure out what has happened to insimenator.  They can come in here and rant all they want!  How's that sound?!!!

Now there's an idea! I promise, we can get into the rough and tumble and all the MOAR FIGHT! you can handle later. We're not going anywhere. If you know anyone who hasn't heard and is likely to visit Insim becaue of it, shoot them a PM or emial or IM or any other abbreviation you can think off. We're all concerned, but what Skye suggested is actually productive.

EDIT: But Shery, that's just lulzy. Way to sabotage my being diplomatic  Cheesy

silver
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: 2008 December 01, 15:41:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ummm ...  you're not the only one. Many of us are concerned. But really, you're not helping things any.

It's a tough temptation, I know. Even those of us who aren't concerned, or those who are downright pissed off right now, want to look. It's probably a variant of "gape at the car wreck" syndrome. But like the results of that syndrome, it will just slow down things and hinder progress. Don't gape. Move on. Visit another Sims site. Talk to various family members. Do yoga. Bake bread. Read a book. Shoot beer cans in the backyard (your community permitting, of course). Learn the tuba. You know what various people have told you over the years: "The more you squirm and turn around, the longer this will take!"

In the meantime, I'm really liking the idea of someone doing a "Where are they now?" post somewhere, as another poster suggested somewhere around page 106 or so. (Actually ... it was page 104, and the poster was Aarron. Sorry, Aarron.) If one wants to gape, perhaps those places might be a bit better. I know that Pooklet is on GOS, and Synaptic Sim has a forum. A bunch of creators have simply removed their stuff, like Gothplague, and I can only hope that with a lot of "pretty pleases", they will re-upload on another site, such as ... well ... the newborn one that Pes is trying to create. I thought that Nouk, Quorneater, Delphy, etc. might have a few refugees by now. I admit, though, that since I was chief cook and bottle washer this weekend, I missed a lot of announcements. Could someone please, perhaps, submit their collections?

That might while away some time.
« Last Edit: 2008 December 01, 15:54:44 by silver » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: