PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 12:22:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 909257 times)
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #1305 on: 2008 November 30, 21:52:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But there isn't a year#s work to do on the insimenator?

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1306 on: 2008 November 30, 21:52:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Didn't FOJ mention something about swiping it and improving it? Then again, I don't see a reason for anyone not to swipe it. After all, the community has technically purchased it.

Once you royally fuck over a whole community of individuals who supported you by selling them out I think your shit is fair game.  Just my $.02.    

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
Smeagol
ARR!

Trixsy hobbitses!

View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: 2008 November 30, 21:53:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry but the fact she calls herself a ho cake says it all for me....

Do you know what a ho cake is?

For the record, Brittanyhocake, if you are refering to the food item that slaves used to cook/eat in the field made of cornbread, it is spelled "hoecake".   Roll Eyes  Now if you did not mean that type of hoecake, and you meant to spell it hocake, (and in doing so title yourself as prostitute pastry item) then that is just sad and idiotic.

ETA- if this was covered in a prior post, I apologize, I have been trying to post it for awhile, but everyone is posting at once, lol.

We wants it, we needs it, must have... the booty... Precious!

"Or better yet, sell 'I survived the INSIM thanksgiving Day Massacre' tee-shirts." SoggyFox
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1308 on: 2008 November 30, 21:54:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There was talk of someone simply snagging the Insimenator and updating it without Eric being involved, but I can't remember who suggested that. I'm usually not keen on snagging other people's work and editing it, but I somehow suspect Eric doesn't care anymore, and neither do we.

kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: 2008 November 30, 21:54:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TwoJeffs Bender basically does the same thing, so the InSimenator is redundant at this point anyway.

*taps*

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: 2008 November 30, 21:54:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We should just be happy she didn't go for the new thread button - it *is* the weekend.

It was too hard for her to think up different choices for the poll.

Aren't you supposed to be reading?

Watch it, funny boy! Angry
Do you you want me to threaten you with a "get out! I'm reading" post? My voice is very high and shrill; I will almost certainly give you a headache. Cheesy
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: 2008 November 30, 21:55:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Depends on how many more EPs come out. Technically, M&G is acting like one and they could try to slip in one or two more before they give up the game for dead. This is EA Games, Inge, they've lied to us before, so what's to make us think they're done lying to us for the future?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Bliss
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: 2008 November 30, 21:57:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Didn't FOJ mention something about swiping it and improving it? Then again, I don't see a reason for anyone not to swipe it. After all, the community has technically purchased it.

Once you royally fuck over a whole community of individuals who supported you by selling them out I think your shit is fair game.  Just my $.02.    

It's not an original object anyways, so fuck em.  The work they did has been paid for, someone else can attach the cheats to that object.  Or whatever they do to it.   Or people can use the other objects out there that do essentially the same thing - ie the Blender.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1313 on: 2008 November 30, 21:59:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We should just be happy she didn't go for the new thread button - it *is* the weekend.

Aint that the truth, she'd have lost a hand. I know how territorial pirates are over the 'new thread' button.

You wouldn't be able to move for macros, eye rolling smilies and sheer outrage.  Cheesy *bites rocket again while she has the chance*

It was too hard for her to think up different choices for the poll.

Totally.   Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: 2008 November 30, 21:59:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There was talk of someone simply snagging the Insimenator and updating it without Eric being involved, but I can't remember who suggested that. I'm usually not keen on snagging other people's work and editing it, but I somehow suspect Eric doesn't care anymore, and neither do we.

It would make more sense for TJ to just finish adding to the Blender what it needs.  He only stopped before because Eric suddenly reappeared.  I would think rather than Pes dropping his other work to take this on, let TJ carry on where he left off.

Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1315 on: 2008 November 30, 22:11:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm fine with using Blender as well, I just think it would be cute if there could be an InsimClone complete with Insimenator. For some reason I'd find that extremely funny and satisfying. The ultimate 'Piss off, we don't need you' to Eric.

Skadi
Mushroom Girl
ARR!

Sublime Mushroom Girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1316 on: 2008 November 30, 22:21:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If anyone really truly needs the InSim hack, like right now, I've got it available here. You do not need to register, I am not offering support, but if it keeps the damn kids off InSims's lawns while the FOJ pillages, so be it.

Pesky Pescado's in your garden? SublimeSims.net. Proud host to Illusions of Grandeur, Calalily Sims and Sims2Artists.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: 2008 November 30, 22:27:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Skadi, you are a warm wonderful woman who has more patience and kindness than some folks deserve. Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: 2008 November 30, 22:28:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How come I have Brynne's avatar?  It's true I was messing in my profile trying to fix my sig but I don't remember choosing that avatar

Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1319 on: 2008 November 30, 22:30:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How come I have Brynne's avatar?  It's true I was messing in my profile trying to fix my sig but I don't remember choosing that avatar

Pescado must be getting bored  Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: