PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 14:07:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  BlackysSims2Zoo
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: BlackysSims2Zoo  (Read 12916 times)
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
Re: BlackysSims2Zoo
« Reply #30 on: 2008 November 23, 15:46:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

all I see is a red X      Huh
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2008 November 23, 21:38:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am pretty sure - if you ask the creator friendly if they will make a recolor .... - I really guess the most will make it - and not for money ...

Well I stared to mesh this year - I am not perfect at all by now, ok - don't use free 3D's and make all by my self - but I made some recolors because people asked me for them. I also made recolors from other meshes for people they asked me for doing this - and I NEVER was thinking of money when I did this.

When I create something - doesn't matter if I build a house, make recolors or a new mesh - and I offer it for free - I do not want anyone to make money with something I just made because it is my hobby to do this and I just share it with other people for free.

that  happens all the time at MTS2.....often creators will do reclours for people...because it is their hobby and they do it for the love of the game. Sometimes a creator will say no to a request, if they have too many tho...and I can understand that.

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
bastet
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2008 November 23, 22:11:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am german and I know my english is far from beeing perfect ... but I try to post here - hope the most will get what I want to say  Grin

I can't accept what Blacky is doing .... we had trouble before with her site in spring. She postet one of her begging posts at our updates (I'm at a4s as kitten). My meshes are not great but I am proud of them. - All made by my self

So I can't understand she only makes it for money - whatever she does - she want money ....  I am pretty sure BSZ will become a real pay site soon or Blacky will move to TSR
simsartgallery
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2008 November 24, 00:55:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol. Blacky can go to TSR. It's not like BSZ has anything worth paying for in the first place. I'm also not so sure dumbass would take Blacky. They don't really have a big enough following to make it worth dumbass' while.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: