PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 10:20:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Stealing ur money!!!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Stealing ur money!!!  (Read 19090 times)
Seraphira
ARR!

View Profile
TSR Stealing ur money!!!
« on: 2008 November 17, 06:48:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a friend on the william petersen LJ and I talked with her on the phone and tsr seriously burned her ass and banned her, because they thought she was me.Shocked She told me that they where keeping her money they owe her big time those F'ing Taffers must DIE. She had no idea what tsr does. I told her everything what they have been doing, she's contacting her paypal and her visa card and filing fraudating charges and she's sueing them. Like she needs that right now.

They did the same thing to me I had like 2 and half months on TSR and they booted my pirate ass out with no notification zippo.... nothing I didn't know what to do at the time... but we did both work at renderosity why i think she became banned. Poor thing.

We should do a joint sueing people vs TSR, with 1000's or even millions joined in the joint suit we can bring down tsr once and for all. Because I am really sick of all this bullshit from tsr doing this to other people and my friends. I'm going to join her in that suit.

They can't take our money like that!!! that's stealing those motherfuckers... pardon my bad language but I am seriously pissed off. Maybe it would be so nice if like 100's of hackers shitbombed TSR Grin and have a message saying "we skooled ur ass".

Seraphira
Arghyle
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: TSR Stealing ur money!!!
« Reply #1 on: 2008 November 17, 06:59:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wouldn't it be true that you couldn't sue TSR because (a) EA is pretty noncommittal and (b) if you are giving money to them and they believe there is fraud on your behalf in the first place (being a pirate as you say that you are), then they can cut you off at any point anyway?  This is all beside the fact that they dick around with private info.  I'm sorry, but you & your friend should've researched what you were getting into when you decided to fund that POS site.

Also - "hackers shitbomb"ing them would be no better than what they do.  That ain't us. 

Sorry you're personally upset about it - but there are several ongoing threads about TSR & I'm not sure this necessitates a new one. 
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 November 17, 07:01:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR is known for this shit. You've been here for over a year and didn't know that?

How did you pay? Paypal? File a report with them. Maybe they can get your money back.

Also, LURK MOAR.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Seraphira
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 November 17, 07:15:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hi sorry,

I was seriously blowing off steam. Well there's no way for me to get my money back, but I did tell her to goto paypal sent a complaint for the remaning months she hasn't used before they banned her.

But to be honest I think tsr will do anything it takes to keep their money,

1. if you are a memeber of renderosity, or even a hint they ban you ass.
2. No notification of ban or why.
3. They don't automatically refund her money because tsr whores keep it.
4. Imagine how many people are breaking copyright laws as we speak even selling EA content is a no no.  Angry

thanks for reading everyone.

Seraphira
aliensim
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 November 17, 10:30:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please, tho I am slightly off topic here, could some one explain to this non English-as-first-languaged noob what a 'F'ing Taffers' is?   I have an idea about the F'ing but not the Taffers Smiley
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 November 17, 11:04:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How about explaining it to us English-as-a-first-language people as well Cheesy

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 November 17, 11:07:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It means thief

Urban dictionary:-
A word invented by the now-defunct Looking Glass Studios, used as a slang term in their 'First-Person Sneaker' release, Thief: The Dark Project (So named because of the games engine, which is simply called 'Dark' because of it's innovative use of light and darkness in gameplay.)
« Last Edit: 2008 November 17, 11:23:45 by justso » Logged
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 November 17, 14:58:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seems strange to me that all these people who claim to have filed complaints with PayPal and nothing has been done. They should have more than 100 complaints against TSR by now.  Huh

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
simsartgallery
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008 November 18, 00:37:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm with you Requip. A year or so ago I filed a complaint against peggy's and let's just say it took me all of 5 days to get my money refunded....
Seraphira
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2008 November 18, 04:26:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hi all,

I hope syndica get's her money back, she's pretty upset by this ordeal. I don't know if they kept her content or not.

Yeah I use "taffer" a lot, it comes from the game I play alot, called Thief Been playing that game since Thief 1 to Thief 3. When you play Thief which is based in the in the 1400's and you're this charatcher name Garrett who is a thief so you go into rich fat cats houses and castles and steal thier stuff, and you can hide in the shadows, and taught guards and run away and find a good place to hide while they find you LMAO! Grin it's so much fun they swear at you "where are you you taffer!!, when I get my hands on you!" I sit there and laugh my ass off while their looking for me.. He also has a blackjack where he can knock out guards, lol sometimes the guards well most of them are pretty drunk, with slurred speach and hickups. I laugh every time I knock one out... well accept with guards with metal helmets. Goal of the game is to be a shadow, a ghost no one see's you a perfect Thief.

I have a question about the booty, some have modular stairs do they have a text document giving you the information to put in you're stairs script?

thanks guys.

Syndica
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2008 November 18, 04:54:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm confused. You are Seraphira, but yet you signed your post as Syndica?  Huh

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2008 November 18, 08:08:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wouldn't worry probably all that grass.

http://www.thesimsresource.com/profiles/view.php?mid=2316589

The uploaded date confuses me and the date of OP on this topic.
« Last Edit: 2008 November 18, 10:00:27 by justso » Logged
Light_Angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2008 November 18, 14:17:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

... There were no content uploads earlier yesterday.  Just the screenshots of the grass and pictures of herself.  If she were so miffed at them or banned, then why the heck does she suddenly have custom content uploaded now?  And why the sudden name change from Seraphina to Syndica in her last post?

hi all,

I hope syndica get's her money back, she's pretty upset by this ordeal. I don't know if they kept her content or not.

*snip*

thanks guys.

Syndica

I'm not one that likes to jump the gun, but it really doesn't add up.  Anyone else feeling a little "played" by this whole thing?   Undecided
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 2008 November 18, 14:30:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not one that likes to jump the gun, but it really doesn't add up.  Anyone else feeling a little "played" by this whole thing?   Undecided

Huh

I'm with you. This is getting a little too weird. Looks like she's just plugging her site to me. What I want to know is why she would bother to create this alternate persona to do it. Don't we usually like it when TSR peeps set up their own free sites? I'm confused.

Requip
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2008 November 18, 14:43:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone else feeling a little "played" by this whole thing?

Nah, I've become extremely skeptical of angry people claiming to have filed complaints. If all those people had done that? I don't think TSR or Peggy or alot of other sites would still be using PayPal. So I don't buy it.  Roll Eyes Cheesy

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: