PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 20:48:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Jassims.com, a new paysite?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Jassims.com, a new paysite?  (Read 58793 times)
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: Jassims.com, a new paysite?
« Reply #90 on: 2008 November 06, 13:33:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look, it should be clear by now that nobody here on PMBD

a) speaks Turkish and knows what the hell you're saying. (Translation: no speak turkish! not understand!)
b) has any faith in your word. (Translation: you lie!)

Sorry, but nothing you post is going to make us lay off you. Please make at least an effort to speak English or stop posting. It's absolutely no use.

Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2008 November 06, 13:51:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the tutorial, but how is recoloring something of Helga's without permission better than recoloring something of Helaene's without permission?

Inactive
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2008 November 06, 14:04:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe she's trying to say she's getting the skins from the same site as free creators and doing different backs to them?

FFS, speak English.

Updated April 30th!
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2008 November 06, 14:16:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So in short:

clothing - "I used the same source website" - plausible
hair - was removed
eyeshadow - "I used from Helga instead of Helaene" - same thing
mesh - "I did not use your mesh but mine, except on TSR I used your mesh instead" - weird and how can we even check this?
everything on TSR - "I will not remove it untill I become SA or FA" - make a damn effort to pm some mod then. You have used someone elses work and if you really wanted to fix it, you would have at least tried.

Things that need to be fixed:
- did you get Helga's permission?
- pm a mod at TSR or something, how hard is it

Now that should be readable
« Last Edit: 2008 November 06, 14:33:57 by Anouk » Logged

Inactive
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2008 November 06, 14:37:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

sorry,  I am trying to follow this but yesils post on the previous page is empty for me.  But whatever she wrote is immaterial, just excuses,  Theft is theft no matter how you colour it.  The fact is Nouks meshes are on his/her website they need to go.  The meshes on TSR definately need to be removed.  What is going on there, if stupidity is stopping you that isn't going to change when you are a SA or FA.  So go do the right thing Yesil and the english you need to know for when you report back is.

II have removed your work from both sites.  I will not steal anymore
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2008 November 06, 14:48:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What I want to know is how she/he knew we were discussing this? Could this be another of Atwat's brainwashed minions causing more havoc for Thoma$$ or is this his stupid idea of trying to get us to stop doing what we do with 'Hey, if you steal, we steal!' Roll Eyes

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2008 November 06, 14:58:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I first saw it I thought it was a thomas ploy at confusing the booty.  The rule that this site has about only pay things being in the booty.  If the things on her site went in the booty, in reality the stuff in tsr free area would be in the booty.  As well as Nouk's hairs.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: 2008 November 06, 15:07:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What I want to know is how she/he knew we were discussing this? Could this be another of Atwat's brainwashed minions causing more havoc for Thoma$$ or is this his stupid idea of trying to get us to stop doing what we do with 'Hey, if you steal, we steal!' Roll Eyes

Or she just checked her stats and saw a bunch of incoming links from this forum and Simscave, not to menion the Animal Army HQ.
« Last Edit: 2008 November 06, 15:12:35 by Devilfish » Logged

Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2008 November 06, 15:11:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Surely she's not that intelligent Cheesy No I jest, I wouldn't be surprised at all if thats what she's been doing. Has there been any threads of this sort at InSim? Would be interesting to see if she's trying to cover her back everywhere that suspect her of wrong doings.

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: 2008 November 06, 15:13:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I made a thread at the Animal Army HQ over at Insim and she's doing the same over there, same post an everything. She probably would've copy/pasted it on Simscave too if it wasn't down.  Roll Eyes

Blewfield
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 2008 November 06, 15:45:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn, I live in a country with many Turkish people but why isn't even one of them a friend of mine?  Roll Eyes

Anyway, one of those Halloween (?) costumes that was on Eynia's site and offered by jassims, is now also on Christa's Sims Boutique (http://www.christassimsboutique.com/home.htm , scroll down). Free content, but I really don't get it anymore. Who created what first?
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: 2008 November 06, 15:47:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The hell?

This is a nightmare. I already lost track ages ago.  Undecided

Titan
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: 2008 November 06, 15:52:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I made a thread at the Animal Army HQ over at Insim and she's doing the same over there, same post an everything. She probably would've copy/pasted it on Simscave too if it wasn't down.  Roll Eyes

I figured the same thing last night regarding Sims Cave, when Tomato mentioned that she had posted over at AA Headquarters.  Jass hit the sites pretty quick with these posts.  As for her checking to see where the links were coming from, I don't think she's doing that.  If she was, she would have been over at GOS also, with her silly post.
No, I figure that she does understand enough English to get around on the English forums, and can figure out what is being said.  It's either that, or she is getting some help to get around the forums, from someone who can read and understand both languages.

Well, here's an interesting thing.  I was going to jump over to her mini-site; on TSR and found that she has taken her site down and TSR no longer has a Jassims listed as an artist.  Her site was located here, but as you can see, it's not coming up now.  Want to bet that she decided to change her name and will be coming back up with the same items but, a different artist name.
As for her paysite, the donation packs are no longer available to download but, she just has that comparison post that she has up here, on her front page instead.

justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2008 November 06, 17:23:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did a search on TSR all that is there now is a few masks and the rugs.
Titan
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: 2008 November 06, 17:43:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It would seem that she is transferring her downloads over to the Jassims.com site.  The men's things and rugs are there already.  The way I always understood it though, TSR normally keeps the downloads of artists, even after they leave.  That doesn't seem to be happening here though and most of her things have been taken down.  It would seem, that she was in fact able to get the things taken down, despite her declaring that it was impossible unless she was a SA or FA.  Nouk's creations have been taken down from TSR and the purple donation set; that was using Nouk's mesh for one of the outfits, doesn't seem to be available any longer.  The costume donation set; that has Elyna's meshes, no longer has a donation button available, but the picture is still there(part of her declaration of innocence). 

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: