PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 21:43:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Jassims.com, a new paysite?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Jassims.com, a new paysite?  (Read 58794 times)
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Jassims.com, a new paysite?
« Reply #75 on: 2008 November 06, 03:26:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

RE: #66:

malumunuzdur ki sen are istimal diğer yaratıcı parça. ve , sen are fiyat istemek için onları. o bkz. be yanlış. sen lüzum -e doğru çıkarmak belgili tanımlık memnun --dan senin yer , yapmak senin kendi iş ve durmak çekici inanç için bir şey sen did değil yapmak.

Now do you understand?
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2008 November 06, 03:32:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jassims, I'll say this in very simple words, though we all know you can understand English.

You can not sell these files. Ever. EA owns them. You can not put your name on other people's work.
You are an ass.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Titan
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: 2008 November 06, 03:34:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

RE: #66:

malumunuzdur ki sen are istimal diğer yaratıcı parça. ve , sen are fiyat istemek için onları. o bkz. be yanlış. sen lüzum -e doğru çıkarmak belgili tanımlık memnun --dan senin yer , yapmak senin kendi iş ve durmak çekici inanç için bir şey sen did değil yapmak.

Now do you understand?

mustluvcatz, can we have a translation, so that we can understand what you just said?
I'm also noting that despite having access to a translator now, she has decided to just leave the board and not even attempt to communicate with anyone, any longer.

Lilyroseisapirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2008 November 06, 03:36:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn, I really wanted MOAR FIGHT with her too!

quot;In Soviet Russia, you do not steal content, content steals YOU!\" <br />                             -Pescado
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: 2008 November 06, 03:37:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think Devilfish has a friend that speaks or understand Turkish, maybe she can get her friend to help us out.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2008 November 06, 03:47:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Basically, I just told her that she needs to stop claiming other people's work as her own. That she knows she's doing it and that she knows she's wrong. Also, that she's wrong for charging for cc. AND, that she needs to remove any content that isn't hers and hers alone.

Pretty much what she's already been told. But, if someone wants to play the "I don't speak English and can't understand what you're saying" game, I'm more than willing to say it in a language they can't claim to not understand. (BTW: Translating what I wanted to say was a bitch! Picky, picky language and/or translator.)

As for her pic-filled post? You don't need to run that through a translator. She's claiming to have bought the meshes and used Maxis meshes. Okay, she might have for some of the content on her site. But, that doesn't explain Nouk's content being there. One of her other posts was to Nouk- she's still denying that she used anything of Nouk's....and I don't think she's removing it. (If I'm wrong about any of this, maybe Devilfish's friend will come along and help out.)
Titan
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: 2008 November 06, 04:06:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just tried to go over to her site and I'm now coming up with a 404 cannot locate error.  Can someone else give it a try, just to make sure my computer isn't acting stupid?
www.jassims.com

Edit because I have a stupid computer:  Never mind, the darn computer is now letting me back on.

Light_Angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2008 November 06, 04:08:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's still coming up for me, Titan.  Cleared my cache and everything, so it's still up.   Undecided

ETA:  I see it's working for you, too. 
Titan
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: 2008 November 06, 04:28:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, she's changed the front page of her site around.  She's just showing one of the donation sets and the rest of the page is those photos, that she posted up here.  She has messages and it looks like she is comparing everything and trying to show that the meshes that she is using, are really her's, including Nouk's.  She has no intention of taking any of it down and in fact, she appears to be trying to lie her way out of this instead.

justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2008 November 06, 06:54:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I went to bed again and missed it all.  Why is it a comment in their guestbook always draws them out?  Well at least now we know what we are dealing with. A total Fuckwit.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: 2008 November 06, 10:16:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That'll teach me to sleep, I missed the drama.

I do know someone who has Turkish as a first language, but she's very busy and I don't really know when (or even if) she'll answer. I've sent all those bits of text but we shouldn't be holding our breath. If I don't hear back from her soon, I'll just pop into the nightshop tonight and ask someone. My whole neighbourhood is Turkish so I can probably get help if I agree to buy enough Red Bull and bubblegum.  Cheesy
Although I think it's obvious what she's saying now: can't touch me, wasn't me.

As for jass up there claiming not to know about internet translators, how did she miss the translator on her own fucking page? Did she not build the damn site or what?

amigauk
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2008 November 06, 11:15:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As for jass up there claiming not to know about internet translators, how did she miss the translator on her own fucking page? Did she not build the damn site or what?

She probably stole it and claimed it as hers.
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2008 November 06, 11:40:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone taken the chance of reporting her site to the hosting provider, explaining the situation?
I won;t say we're lowering ourselves down to TSR's level, but if this freak wants to cover her ears and pretend she can't hear us, then what else is there to do?

Updated April 30th!
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2008 November 06, 12:04:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So it's her own?  Didn't she say she did use the pants mesh on TSR? What the hell for then, if she has her own, wich is exactly the same?

Inactive
yesil
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2008 November 06, 13:14:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: