PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 22:14:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Jassims.com, a new paysite?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Jassims.com, a new paysite?  (Read 58839 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: Jassims.com, a new paysite?
« Reply #45 on: 2008 November 04, 17:54:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pardon my tin foil hat moment here, but it sounds like one little bitch is being encouraged by Thomass to lash out at anyone that could have read the Coconut Chronicals. There are free creators here, and so far she's ripped Nouk off so who is next? It sounds like the kind of shit he'd do, tell her, "go ahead, give them some butthurt, make them mad. I'll cover your ass, remember, you work for T$R, the most powerful and profitable paysite on the net."

Too bad we can't sic someone on her that speaks perfect Turkish to tell her to knock it off or else. Or else what? I dunno, that one has always been kinda vague. The little bitch has no idea about what respect is, not at all.She certainly is a credit to T$R, though. "Rip everyone off that you can," seems to be their motto. Is it time to take it to EA or would that even accomplish a damn thing?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2008 November 04, 17:56:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well for now asking normally seems to work. But as soon as all those creators start asking normally too? Almost nothing is credited, and alot of stuff is just edited from other creators with no credit to the original creator as well.

Inactive
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: 2008 November 04, 18:16:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well for now asking normally seems to work. But as soon as all those creators start asking normally too? Almost nothing is credited, and alot of stuff is just edited from other creators with no credit to the original creator as well.

What about putting in a notice to your MTS2 page about Jassims being a thief? Or in a readme file with the mesh.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: 2008 November 04, 18:25:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pardon my tin foil hat moment here, but it sounds like one little bitch is being encouraged by Thomass to lash out at anyone that could have read the Coconut Chronicals. There are free creators here, and so far she's ripped Nouk off so who is next? It sounds like the kind of shit he'd do, tell her, "go ahead, give them some butthurt, make them mad. I'll cover your ass, remember, you work for T$R, the most powerful and profitable paysite on the net."

Then I'd doubt they'd have the TSR logo proudly displayed on her page with a link to the site. It's all speculation in any case. Anything could be true. Until I see proof to the contrary, I'm willing to believe she's just a tieving paysite owner who wants to make a quick buck, just like all the others.

Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2008 November 04, 19:06:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Will see if the pay items is changed/gone after my last mail.

Inactive
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 2008 November 05, 09:38:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She never answered and never removed it. I sent a new email, telling her once again to stop selling things based on my work, that I know she understands me , and that she should have some honour and remove it NOW.

Inactive
Bad_Kitty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2008 November 05, 11:56:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That bitch took some of elynias costums and put them "as her own creation" for pay
the original: http://www.elynia.it/costumes-sims1.html
http://www.jassims.com/
(latest pay pack)
even I can see that she has stolven elynias work -.-
Light_Angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2008 November 05, 13:05:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Devilfish already mentioned that, Bad_Kitty, just a page or so back.   Smiley

I think I remember seeing this site when it was first starting to come up a few months back.  It broke my browser, first of all, and when the site did finally decide to work, there was no possible way to even navigate around, much less download anything from there.  At least we all know the reason why now.  Obviously she meant to sell everything previewed on that site in the first place (which is free on TSR for the time being from what I'm hearing).  Can't say it's unbelievable for someone to do that, because it's too commonplace now days.  I just hope the issue of "borrowed" content on that site gets settled, one way or another.
Babbelsim
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2008 November 05, 16:55:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

wait a minute i know this bitch! Angry

a couple months ago i got a pm from somebody that some girl was steeling my sims art.
so i looked up at the forum that was btw Turkish to and i saw my pictures and from others to and even a complete translation of the story Gone witch was made by Romyhors at S2C.
to bad i can't remember the forum name Undecided

also i see she still uses the same model like the one she used to have as a avatar on that Turkish forum. Roll Eyes

la. bla.. bla...
Evanesce
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2008 November 05, 17:31:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I seem to notice that a lot of paysite owners tend to hide behind the language barrier excuse whenever confronted. 

What is this, though, their way of fighting the paysite vs freesite debate?
Steal freestuff, put it up on their sites for sale, without credit whatsoever?

And they say what we do is wrong?
Everything here was paid for, and has the credit given to the correct person/site.

I'm disgusted.  When you think they can't get any lower, Thoma$$ buys dynamite.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2008 November 05, 18:00:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone contacted the other creators to get in contact with her? And maybe we should look at GOS for people that speak turkish. I know this online game I used to play called popomundo had a lot of turkish players, maybe one of us could pop back in over there and ask one of them to help.

But I do agree with Pes though. Babelfish doesn't help. Nine times out of ten you could put "Remove my mesh please" and it will turn into "Sex for ajfguiee"

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2008 November 05, 18:26:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is nouk asking him/her to take them off TSR mini site too?  I may be looking at them on cache but nouk's hairs are still there.
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2008 November 05, 20:02:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't  Dincer Turkish?

(Please don't hit me).

I'm not suggesting that you enlist him.  But he might come up with somebody to translate.

If jasssss has anything on TSR that's taken from Nouk, I'll be glad to make a fuss over there. 

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2008 November 05, 21:06:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

jassims set 58

http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/jassims/downloads/sims2/sets/

I tried to sign the guest book but it won't accept my sign in.  It was really peeing me off seeing people write what gorgeous work.  Of course it's bloody gorgeous it is nouks.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: 2008 November 05, 22:00:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I left a comment. I give it three hours before it's removed  Roll Eyes

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: