PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 22:06:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Jassims.com, a new paysite?
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Jassims.com, a new paysite?  (Read 58812 times)
yesil
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Jassims.com, a new paysite?
« Reply #105 on: 2008 November 06, 17:52:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hiç bir şeyi gözlerinden kaçırmayan arkadaşlar;
hayret bunu nasıl kaçırdınız? şimdi amacınız emeğe saygı ise benim emeğim için elınıa'dan kim hesap soracak?

http://www.elynia.it/quotidiano-everyday-donna3.html
Titan
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: 2008 November 06, 18:01:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know Jassims, every time someone mentions what you have done, you have posted pics to attempt to prove that person wrong.  It is bloody amazing on how well you can figure out what is said, despite your refusal to communicate in English but you sure can read it pretty good, can't you?!  Since you can figure out what I'm saying then read this well
You stole other people's work and now you are attempting to hide it by doing this whole "can't speak English bit".  It's been done before, you are not the first, but you sure are the lamest.  Now go take a hike and take the stolen creations down, you theif!!

Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2008 November 06, 23:34:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Birdie told me she was banned, for taking meshes from TSR, altering a bit and then uploading to her own site, among other things. What a mess. I'm not going to check all her meshes against TSR meshes, but if they banned a high producing creator like that, it probably happened.

Inactive
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2008 November 07, 01:24:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Karma.  Whatever happened Nouk I am glad your meshes were taken down. 
Titan
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: 2008 November 07, 01:40:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, that does explain why all of her creations have been taken down from TSR.  I did wonder about it and what had occured to get them off of that site, since they don't normally let artists take their creations, after they've been submitted. 
It just shows that she's made a habit of stealing other peoples work and claiming it as her own. 

Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: 2008 November 07, 02:21:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yup, that does explain it all. Although I can't help but feel like she actually, genuinely believes she's innocent. Which, of course, is no excuse. It just amazes me, the lengths people will go to to convince themselves of their own innocense even when they're clearly in the wrong.  Roll Eyes

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2008 November 07, 07:51:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She doesn't get that she can't alter a mesh just a tiny bit and claim it as her own, does she? Can she even understand for her to be able to claim credit for making a mesh that she has to do it from the first idea on up til it's actually made? What a dumbass. She reads English well enough to know that we thinks she's a stupid bint, so why can't she reply in it? DUH! Sounds like someone that goes through life with a big "L" on her forehead and a mashed-up nose from trying to walk through closed doors.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
VBrittany
Landlubber

Hey, a knocked up tree!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: 2008 November 07, 09:01:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe she posts in Turkish cuz of the brain damage from walking into all those doors  Wink

Damn, even the Sim version of my kids are racist!
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2008 November 07, 13:20:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok I think I may be paranoid because of this and sims cave happeining together, but I remember jassims join date being the 17 April 2006 now that it is closed her join date is april 2008.

http://forums.thesimsresource.com/member.php?u=2110275
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 2008 November 07, 16:28:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Simscave isn't closed? It was temporarily offline.

Inactive
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 2008 November 07, 16:30:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

sorry nouk I didn't mean sims cave closed,  I meant jassims account closing.
Issie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2008 December 12, 12:02:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got the whole "Necromancy is bad, m'kay" but I thought I'd translate since no one else was able to.

Translation for the email : From what I understand you do not want your recolours to be sold, I don't have them for sale and I have the meshes linked back to your site.  But even if you do not want me to do any of this then I will remove it.  I will not lose anything by it.  I am waiting for your reply and will act accordingly.

Rest of translation: Hello, this is jass I told you all that I do not know english, I am sorry to hear that you do not believe me (links to several items) This is the mesh that I made which nouk thinks is hers.  There is only one reason for this - after I learnt how to mesh I decided to open my own site and I haven't sold anyone's mesh!  Not before and not after, there is no room for theft! Right now I am just organising my site and I will be opening it soon.  I know I have made some mistakes in the past but this is not in regards to anyone and more importantly it is not theft!  I am so good at textures right now that I do not feel the need for anyone elses work...All there is left to do is for me to thank you.
I have worked till 4 this morning, to remove this unfair (unlawful?) blame on me to end.
This will be my first and last explanation, do not bother me! (last part sounds kind of harsh but she's actually trying to say, please just let me be, I haven't done anything wrong)

Last small translation: Since you miss nothing my friends, how did you miss this? http://www.elynia.it/quotidiano-everyday-donna3.html.  If your whole reasoning is to respect creator wishes then why is nothing being done about all my efforts that is my work showing up on that site.
^^^
That is about it really.  It is like 3am for me so this is the best I could do at translating.  Nouk if you need to still ask her anything I'd be happy to write something to her for you. 

I am guessing that if she has little to no english she might not have known about how everything works, hence the making mistakes part.  In any case, it seems that whatever is there now (or will be organised) is just her own work.  I do not know whether this is true or not as I know nothing of meshes etc so someone will have to check them.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 2008 December 12, 12:33:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Issie, its only Necromancy if you don't bring anything new to the table, and as you said, you translated information for us that we wouldn't otherwise been able to understand this isn't Necromancy Smiley

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: 2008 December 12, 12:40:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well that's interesting. She claims the site we thought she was stealing from was actually stealing from her? I'm a sceptic, but it's good to see what she actually had to say. Thanks Issie.

Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 2008 December 12, 14:38:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Issie!
Also, is that site really taking stuff from Jassims? Are the items taken from Jassims pay or free? Otherwise how can we check? (Filedates etc.)

Inactive
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: