PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 07:21:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Jassims.com, a new paysite?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Jassims.com, a new paysite?  (Read 58719 times)
Ebianarr
Landlubber

View Profile
Jassims.com, a new paysite?
« on: 2008 November 02, 19:21:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.jassims.com

I searched, but didn't find a mention of this one.  What I find really interesting is that this creator also uploads to TSR, but it looks like some of the the stuff available there for free are "donation" at the jassims.com site.  Like this "army girl" set:  http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/jassims/downloads/sims2/sets/clothing/760786/

Think he/she will become an FA soon and "double dip"?
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: Jassims.com, a new paysite?
« Reply #1 on: 2008 November 02, 19:25:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I certainly haven't seen that site before. If I click on the "Buy now this set" button ( Tongue ) all I get is a blank page.

That costume on the "kostumes" page looks familiar too. Second row, first from the left, the hot pink harem-like outfit. I'm pretty sure I've seen that before.

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2008 November 02, 19:48:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I clicked on one donation set and it was 2.00 USD

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 November 02, 19:59:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think someone mentioned this in one of the threads around here. These greedy bitches are really getting on my last nerve.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2008 November 02, 20:10:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does TSR even allow that 'double-dipping' deal some of these people have going on? Knowing how they operate I'd think they'd be livid to find out they were getting away with 'their' shiny monies.

Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 November 02, 20:14:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They must know, and they must allow it. Hell look at Liana. They probably have a rule saying if you upload it to TSR you can't upload it anywhere else to be paid for elsewhere.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Palea
Landlubber

(anyone who welcomes me...? No...?)

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 November 02, 20:42:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I`ve two of the dresses in my game, but they wasn`t pay...I think from sloppyjunk

I`m sorry my english is very special....
*Awesome- more Awesome -more Awesome than you*
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2008 November 02, 21:17:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I`ve two of the dresses in my game, but they wasn`t pay...I think from sloppyjunk

You mean you recognise something from that site too? I've checked and I've definitely got that female harem costume in my game, and I've had it for months too. Can't for the life of me find out where I got it though. This one I mean:

Does that look familiar to anyone else? It could just be paranoid about all the stealing that's been going on...

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008 November 02, 23:45:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That looks almost like something from All About Style or Parsimonious, but not sure. And no, I don't think you're paranoid at all, I'm betting they'll rip someone off like Nouk or Cala next.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2008 November 03, 01:51:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They do have recolors of my hairs on that site, and I don't allow recolors or retextures or anything really on paysites. I have sent them a email and told them they would have to remove it, but they can upload it to a free site.

Inactive
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2008 November 03, 02:37:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They do have recolors of my hairs on that site, and I don't allow recolors or retextures or anything really on paysites. I have sent them a email and told them they would have to remove it, but they can upload it to a free site.

I wonder if they will listen? Hopefully, they'll just go free and not have to remove anything.  Smiley  I can hope.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Dolores
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2008 November 03, 03:37:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look at her meshes page. Someone is ripping Lianasims' meshes off Smiley I recognized the shoes right away.
LadyDea
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2008 November 03, 05:30:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You mean you recognise something from that site too? I've checked and I've definitely got that female harem costume in my game, and I've had it for months too. Can't for the life of me find out where I got it though. This one I mean:

<Harem girl was here>

Does that look familiar to anyone else? It could just be paranoid about all the stealing that's been going on...

I don't know about the clothing as the only Arabian themed outfits that I know of is at Parsimonious here.

Come visit Sammytopia
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 2008 November 03, 08:56:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A couple of things look incredibly familiar to me - but I'm not sure where from. 

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2008 November 03, 09:58:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, heh. Yes am are aware of this paysite and the fact that she has her donation sets free at TSR - was posted in the shopping list thread a couple of days ago. Rather amusing in fact.

Regarding the similarity with the content..I am almost completely sure that the eyeshadow she has up is actually by Helaene. Helaene's intense eyeshadows I believe. Have recoloured that eyeshadow myself for personal use and its very distinctive looking. Would have to properly compare them to be sure though.

Yes I was going to bring this up with you next time I stalked to you on msn, but do you allow edits of your meshes on TSR? Jass has also uploaded it there, and did not want to kick up a fuss about it if I was mistaken, but my dear rubbish memory does recall you saying no TSR at all..

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: