PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 15:40:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Paysite Macros
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 36 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Paysite Macros  (Read 164778 times)
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
Re: Paysite Macros
« Reply #345 on: 2008 October 26, 22:11:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haha nice one Valency. I thought that secret sounded like sour grapes to me. And butthurt. Screams of butthurt Wink

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #346 on: 2008 October 26, 22:19:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

GoS is receiving way more attention than PMBD in the secrets though. This won't do, not at all. We are the main providers of butthurt and we will have our recognition  Angry

vindi
ARR!

Nom nom nom

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: 2008 October 26, 22:44:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I honestly didn't get that secret. Are they trying to say that we're 'have no lives'? That's a really stupid 12ish thing to say... At least we don't waste time creating 'witty' secrets about people who 'have no lives.'

But so much lulz in this thread. I thought that I'd never get a use out of my binary translating extension...
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #348 on: 2008 October 26, 22:52:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't get it either, although I don't think there was much to get. I started reading and all I heard was "blah blah blah you so mean blah blah lies and slander blah footstomp kthxbye"

Souvenirs
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: 2008 October 27, 01:51:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The person's trying to say that we're all drones who mindlessly follow everything posted here about paysites, T$R, etc.  Said person must never have been to TSR (or maybe is from TSR and is trying to use our own words against us).

Oh, and we all apparently have "sucky lives."

The thing that bothered me the most was that s/he used "loose" instead of "lose," to be honest.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: 2008 October 27, 03:12:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*dons tinfoil hat* Atwat strikes again?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
autumnrose
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #351 on: 2008 October 27, 03:37:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*dons tinfoil hat* Atwat strikes again?
Hrmm... Inneresting.
You might be on to something.

At the end of the day, no matter what information you give an idiot, they're still an idiot and incapable of change for the better.  - Paden
Metatwaddle
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: 2008 October 27, 04:08:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eh. I doubt it - believe it or not, there are plenty of people who aren't Atwat and take the paysites' side in this little debate.

"That's such a nasty fucking word. I'm so damn glad it was censored! It would have shat me to have seen such a cocksucking term as 'prick!'" --Deelink
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: 2008 October 27, 09:04:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The GoS secrets are getting old, but no matter what something crops up about us. The day it all stops will be the day Pes decides paysites are good Shocked

And I glossed over that PMBD one - far too much writing and not enough lulz. Its a bit if fun not an essay contest Roll Eyes

And LMAO! Best game ever Sherrie Cheesy

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
ValancySterling
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #354 on: 2008 October 27, 11:54:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haha nice one Valency. I thought that secret sounded like sour grapes to me. And butthurt. Screams of butthurt Wink

Exactly.  I'm sure its someone from TSR (sounds very DOT-ish to me).  I think with all the recent secrets dealing with coconut's screenshots, that this was some kind of counter attack.  But they don't have any real "secrets" of PMBD--because there isn't a "super sekrit" forum here were people post that kind of crap.

Shameless plug warning:  Please go read my ongoing novel, Dusk Of Innocence here.  I promise, it doesn't suck too bad!
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: 2008 October 27, 19:12:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But they don't have any real "secrets" of PMBD--because there isn't a "super sekrit" forum here were people post that kind of crap.

That's what we want you to think.  Wink

Of course I'm kidding.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: 2008 October 27, 23:04:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know what you are all talking about, I've not read it all yet, bu Keirra, how are you, I've not seen you around for the last few weeks.

*Goes on to read now*
*read*

Valancys one was just.....yeah. I think I read the first part before a shiny item got my attention*wants to watch Finding Nemo now*. May I ask, on the verge of sounding like a complete twit, what does GoS stand for?
« Last Edit: 2008 October 27, 23:09:59 by TapThatBooty » Logged
Titan
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #357 on: 2008 October 27, 23:15:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

GOS stands for Garden of Shadows.

TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: 2008 October 27, 23:17:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you Titan. I'm not sure what that is, so I'll just pretend I do until I google it.  Wink
Titan
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #359 on: 2008 October 27, 23:26:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll save you the google search.  Wink  You'll find Garden of Shadows here.  They have some fabulous cc over there, by some wickedly talented artists; not to mention, you'll find a great group of people to talk to there.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 36 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: