PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 00:17:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Paysite Macros
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 36 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Paysite Macros  (Read 164861 times)
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
Re: Paysite Macros
« Reply #195 on: 2008 October 11, 20:06:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, that makes me feel better. Hopefully he came to his senses? Is all his stuff gone or did he just leave? Doesn't really matter I suppose, just curious.

His stuff is still there, but it's listed as free.  His last posted creation was on January 3, 2008.  His last blog post was on November 17, 2007.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: 2008 October 11, 20:08:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oh god thank you so much Calalily you really don't know how much it meant for me to do this.  It may not be the funniest thing but I did it.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: 2008 October 11, 20:12:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol - you're good at it.  I'll edit my first post. Smiley

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Paloma
Landlubber

Bambi Syndrome, Polly Anna Disease

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: 2008 October 11, 20:23:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, that makes me feel better. Hopefully he came to his senses? Is all his stuff gone or did he just leave? Doesn't really matter I suppose, just curious.

His stuff is still there, but it's listed as free.  His last posted creation was on January 3, 2008.  His last blog post was on November 17, 2007.

Thank you for posting that for me Smiley I do miss the old guy. I didn't like how we had to end things when I had to make choice between trying to save my marriage and continuing with him and Blarney.

Come to the dark side. We can rum and kitty cats.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: 2008 October 11, 20:27:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good work, justso. Calalily, I know it must be tempting to use those understated (of course) peggy glasses for an avatar but please don't. -  Sad

(and thanks anyway, tomato)
meowbark
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #200 on: 2008 October 11, 20:47:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haha. Snagged that one, FP.

meowbark, you may not realize it, being 12 and all, but calling someone a faggot ought not be brought out of the second grade. Remember that, when they finally let you move on to third.

Well really, should I just remove it? I really didn't mean to offend anyone, it's just that "cuss" words like that are all the same to me. They are all used around me regulary so the meanings really just means to piss people off...

I'm 12 and what is this
daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: 2008 October 11, 20:48:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grin

Corsair: a pirate who be makin' his berth in the Med-...Medi-...that sea 'tween Spain and Africa, aye!
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: 2008 October 11, 21:07:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really didn't mean to offend anyone, it's just that "cuss" words like that are all the same to me. They are all used around me regulary so the meanings really just means to piss people off...

That you give so little thought to the words you choose to use is what irritates/horrifies me most about all of this. I know you're young (you've made that abundantly clear Roll Eyes), but there's no time like the present to actually start thinking about what you're saying before you say it.
meowbark
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #203 on: 2008 October 11, 21:10:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really didn't mean to offend anyone, it's just that "cuss" words like that are all the same to me. They are all used around me regulary so the meanings really just means to piss people off...

That you give so little thought to the words you choose to use is what irritates/horrifies me most about all of this. I know you're young (you've made that abundantly clear Roll Eyes), but there's no time like the present to actually start thinking about what you're saying before you say it.

Well I guess you are right, I should think before posting but I was really having fun making fun of people.

I'm 12 and what is this
daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: 2008 October 11, 21:13:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I guess you are right, I should think before posting but I was really having fun making fun of people.
Baby, okay, you are a kiddo. We can understand. We can forgive your total lack of good sense because you´re too young.
Now can you please be a good kid, clean up your mess and be quiet just lurking a little bit? The old ones are talking about some seriouz buziness here, m´okay?
Thank you, darling. Nice baby Grin

Corsair: a pirate who be makin' his berth in the Med-...Medi-...that sea 'tween Spain and Africa, aye!
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: 2008 October 11, 21:21:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Baby, okay, you are a kiddo. We can understand. We can forgive your total lack of good sense because you´re too young.

Oh, I never said I understood or accepted it. I don't think there's any good excuse for thoughtlessness (especially on a site for 18+); however, since no one around here listens to me anyway...(grumble, grumble...). I'll forgive when it proves itself to be less silly (or I'll forget due to senility in my advanced age; either works).
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: 2008 October 11, 21:28:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I listen to you.

Sorry, what were you talking about again?

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: 2008 October 11, 21:36:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought I heard somebody say something?

Mando, you say? Didn't we have a member called Mando at some point? I think I remember him.  Grin

Just kidding, Mando, you know we luvs you.

Love the macros, BTW. You guys rule. This is one of the funniest threads since Jan lost her marbles.  Grin

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
They
ARR!

Thoma$$ Excrement!

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: 2008 October 11, 21:45:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry, what were you talking about again?

I thinks we were still talking about them macros, ya know.

satsuki-chan
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: 2008 October 11, 21:46:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The cult one a few pages back got me thinking:

It really only makes sense if you're familiar with Silent Hill 3 though.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 36 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: