PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 12:25:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Paysite Macros
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 36 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Paysite Macros  (Read 162945 times)
Paloma
Landlubber

Bambi Syndrome, Polly Anna Disease

View Profile
Re: Paysite Macros
« Reply #180 on: 2008 October 11, 19:07:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Huh you thought they weren't???  Now I can't vouch for anyone anymore but a few years ago before sims2 was even dreamed of, several tsr members and I shared pay files with each other. I had the extra cash and we were friends. Friends share. I bought the files and I could do what I liked with them.

Come to the dark side. We can rum and kitty cats.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: 2008 October 11, 19:13:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Huh you thought they weren't???  Now I can't vouch for anyone anymore but a few years ago before sims2 was even dreamed of, several tsr members and I shared pay files with each other. I had the extra cash and we were friends. Friends share. I bought the files and I could do what I liked with them.

Sorry - I was being a bit sarcastic.  Kiss  And considering how far they will go to hurt those they find sharing, I find it incredibly disgusting that they would sink so low. They don't care when you shared, or if you've never paid one red cent to a paysite - they want to punish you anyway.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: 2008 October 11, 19:20:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ack! Change that to a paysite macro!

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: 2008 October 11, 19:21:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haha. Snagged that one, FP.

meowbark, you may not realize it, being 12 and all, but calling someone a faggot ought not be brought out of the second grade. Remember that, when they finally let you move on to third.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 2008 October 11, 19:21:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just couldn't leave it.  I had to win on this one I'll deal with frustration later.  If this goes wrong can someone help me please

Edit oh dear lol
« Last Edit: 2008 October 11, 20:02:47 by justso » Logged
Paloma
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 2008 October 11, 19:31:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry - I was being a bit sarcastic.  Kiss  And considering how far they will go to hurt those they find sharing, I find it incredibly disgusting that they would sink so low. They don't care when you shared, or if you've never paid one red cent to a paysite - they want to punish you anyway.

I'm disgusted by their carelessness in protecting privacy, aren't they violating their own terms of use? I am also dismayed to see someone I was so close to become a hypocrite. It was very important to both of us that our site be completely free, not even a donation button and now this. I looked up our site and it's been suspended. Who knows for how long it's been gone. It just irrates me, you think you know someone...

uknortherner
ARR!

Wherever I lay my hat... That's my home.

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 2008 October 11, 19:34:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well that is actually the first "macro" I ever made...

Edit! While cleaning my files, I found a image and made another macro I found fitting

(homophobic images snipped)

Wow, Meowbark... You so don't get it.

The preceding message does not contain the following: Crappy poetry; song lyrics from really obscure bands; 12ish netspk; random confusion over "there", "their" and "they're"; aLtCaPs; superspeshulsnowflaekeness or any other glitter-filled bollocks.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: 2008 October 11, 19:34:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Use tiny pic justso - http://tinypic.com/ - it even gives you a link called "for forums" - just cut and paste and you're all ready to post. Smiley

I'm disgusted by their carelessness in protecting privacy, aren't they violating their own terms of use? I am also dismayed to see someone I was so close to become a hypocrite. It was very important to both of us that our site be completely free, not even a donation button and now this. I looked up our site and it's been suspended. Who knows for how long it's been gone. It just irrates me, you think you know someone...

Totally - they're violating their own reassurances to their customers.  I hope a lot of subscribers see that.  TSR says they are pirates, but that's just their sayso - it could happen to anyone.

The site's been gone for about a year - Dr.Pixel quit.  Were you involved in Blarney Stone?

Visit Calalilysims

justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: 2008 October 11, 19:39:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you so much Calalily.
Paloma
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: 2008 October 11, 19:41:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep I was the other half. It's sort of hysterical he and I used to laugh about being pirates. He had avatars with eye patches, we even made pirate sims complete with peg leg meshes and hats and a parrot. We were very close. I'm sad, I thought he of all people wouldn't be taken in.

missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 2008 October 11, 19:53:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep I was the other half. It's sort of hysterical he and I used to laugh about being pirates. He had avatars with eye patches, we even made pirate sims complete with peg leg meshes and hats and a parrot. We were very close. I'm sad, I thought he of all people wouldn't be taken in.

Remember that those screens are old.  It appears that he's not with tsr anymore.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #191 on: 2008 October 11, 19:56:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kiss For all the sims 1 things of yours I downloaded.  It's money you see - profit and morality just don't go together.

Visit Calalilysims

Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: 2008 October 11, 19:59:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is so bizarre. I left the sims for a few years and come back to find my former best friend and site partner turn hypocrite. Interesting how he had no problem taking goods from me back in the sims 1 days and how we would laugh and jeer for hours at paysites, our favourite at the time to hate on was Simfreaks and their phony fionn. I'm a little bewildered to say the least. I would have expected to see him on this side of the fence if he was still around.

Yep I know how you feel.  I too have this dilemma with another FA and I still have the conversations saved to prove it too.  Seems we have alot of pots calling the kettle black.  I'll never have that problem because my pots are stainless steel, though come to think of it so is my kettle.  Oh well.  

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
Paloma
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: 2008 October 11, 20:02:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, that makes me feel better. Hopefully he came to his senses? Is all his stuff gone or did he just leave? Doesn't really matter I suppose, just curious. On a side note when I first saw your avatar Calalily, I thought you were wearing this

and thank you. I am glad you had fun with my creations Smiley

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #194 on: 2008 October 11, 20:06:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like most paysite creators doing it for the money rather than love, I think he ran out of puff and didn't renew the domain.  He left everything up on the various sites like TSR and MTS2.

My avi is a failed Poser mesh made by another pirate - the hair grew out of all the headholes. Cheesy

You're welcome  Kiss

Visit Calalilysims

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 36 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: