PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 11:55:54

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Paysite Macros
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 36 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Paysite Macros  (Read 165014 times)
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
Re: Paysite Macros
« Reply #150 on: 2008 October 11, 02:37:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Simply awesome everyone! Lulz. Tomato, I was eating my lunch when I read your Chuck Norris one, and I almost choked! Not your fault though, I always forget the golden rule of PMBD: Never eat/drink whilst at PMBD, there be danger with thee windpipes Arr!  Tongue

Man, I woke some kids up and almost caused death by choking.  I can has superpowers, nao?

Seriously, all these macros have been great.  I have loved reading them and it feels great to use humor to deal with TSR.   I have to admit when I saw all those screenshots coconut put up, it broke my heart a little and made me feel incredibly stupid that I was a part of TSR for a year.  As a SA, I had contact with some of those that posted in that thread and I liked several of them.  I feel really idiotic, angry, and sick over the whole thing. 
« Last Edit: 2008 October 11, 03:23:00 by tomato » Logged

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 2008 October 11, 02:40:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love you guys... hopefully people start noticing these secrets... WE HAVE to be the first secret... I think we should put a little not saying "could you please make one of the PMBD ones the first secret of the week because bah blah blah" it will be #1 and we must get the word out, out and about that is. Come on folks, let's destroy the biggest one together, like we've been doing! Make a secret saying "hotlink the paysite shit's images @ Phorum.MustNotBenamed.com" blah blah blah... and so forth

We must spam the sekrits for the greater good of the community!  Just make sure you use the suggested size of 600x600 otherwise they will not be shown at all, we'll they'll be linked with "too big"
Try your best darn it's! Also, spread the word moar about SimSecret, because people won't expect there to be any info on paysites, but when they see it, they'll know!

P.S. I love the coconut secrets, that will help out a-lot! Well of course the OTHER secrets were good  Grin

Thank you and good night, I'll be here forever.  Cheesy

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: 2008 October 11, 03:18:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paleo, trust me, everyone makes friends with psycho-hosebeasts.  At least those weren't in a position to suddenly kick you from a house -you- were paying all the bills on, with two cats, a dog and a hamster to find a makeshift home for.  People like that are actually half-way decent at hiding their true colours, and there is -no- fault in taking someone at face value, especially if you are an honest and upfront sort of person.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: 2008 October 11, 03:37:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grin

Corsair: a pirate who be makin' his berth in the Med-...Medi-...that sea 'tween Spain and Africa, aye!
Metatwaddle
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 2008 October 11, 03:51:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Never trust a German? Is she fucking serious?

"That's such a nasty fucking word. I'm so damn glad it was censored! It would have shat me to have seen such a cocksucking term as 'prick!'" --Deelink
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 2008 October 11, 03:59:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, she was absolutely serious.  It wasnt the only time she had said something like that and the brain tumor she was referring to was real also and she mocked it.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: 2008 October 11, 04:34:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This one is going to be at Simsecrets as well. People need to know what a lovely creature she is, donīt you think?

Corsair: a pirate who be makin' his berth in the Med-...Medi-...that sea 'tween Spain and Africa, aye!
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 2008 October 11, 04:39:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't Atwa macros belong in the Atwa thread? She's not at TSR any more, is she?

fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 2008 October 11, 04:44:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

With the way Thomas asks her back, again and again (or her asking to come back again and again), she may just be @ TSR right now... Coconut should know, probably not at this moment, but our detective might find out for us. Wink

She'll probably end up doing things that are predictable of her. . . crappy meshes, crappy textures, flying insults and the like.

I suppose you can post 'em here though, for the lulz.  Cheesy

scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 2008 October 11, 05:00:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Besides, since these Macros are made of screenshots she made while speaking "on behalf of" TSR and obviously still while at TSR, I think they go here.  There is enough ATWAT drama to go around and these seem more pertinent to this thread than that one.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 2008 October 11, 05:09:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I admit, this may not be as funny as other people's, but I couldn't help but notice that little detail.  "Oh, we don't share it with anyone outside of our organization..." 

Tomato, I know exactly how you feel.  Some of those folks did seem really decent.  I liked many of them too.  But clearly, once you dangle a dollar bill in front of any of them, nice goes out the window.

I also noticed that the information they got all seemed to come from Paypal.  I'm really glad I didn't use Paypal when I has a paid sub. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
crunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 2008 October 11, 05:31:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Inspired by the uglyiest paysite creation thread.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 2008 October 11, 05:39:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: 2008 October 11, 06:14:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<snip>

Okay, I admit, this may not be as funny as other people's, but I couldn't help but notice that little detail.  "Oh, we don't share it with anyone outside of our organization..." 

Actually, I thought it was really funny.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2008 October 11, 07:16:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

According to coconut, Atwa's still working for TSR, so there's no question about her macros belonging here. I'd give a lot to know what she has on Toma$$.

*waves at Atwa*
« Last Edit: 2008 October 11, 07:24:36 by neriana » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 36 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: