PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 10:31:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Good morning, please check here
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Good morning, please check here  (Read 56930 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: Good morning, please check here
« Reply #180 on: 2008 November 04, 07:24:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As for MTS2, they are stuck up, bossy and dont care about any but their pets. And no I wasnt rejected there. I happen to have many things there. Dani, you go girl. Now everyone play nice cause you know who loves when we fight amongst ourselves.

Uh... first you insult MTS2, the biggest free site around, then you order everyone else to "play nice".

Also, I could not care less what jollies idiots may get from my agreeing or disagreeing with anyone. They are idiots. They do not count. If we all agreed to "play nice" and always agree, then we'd be some kind of twisted hive mind, with Pescado as the queen bee. DO NOT WANT.

Without wanting to sound like a hive mind, I agree.  Not to mention, making paysites happy because we fight is the lamest reason for being nice to each other I've ever heard.  Moar fight doesn't last particular long here, and even if it does, saccarine sweet niceness is the domain of TSR - not here.  That's why those privy to sensitive PMBD information aren't helping TSR and coconut is helping us.

I could however, resort to calling Pescado Queenie.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: 2008 November 04, 10:39:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me to hear that he has a pair of those translucent platform stilettos strippers wear sitting in his wardrobe somewhere Cheesy

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Hide and Seek
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 2008 November 04, 14:43:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry, if I offended. Where I come from, when people are involved in bickering amongst themselves while participating in a group type of activity, whether it is business or pirating and pay site destroying, play nice is a way of saying "quite dicking around and get back to work". Trust me it isnt sugary sweet at all. Gawd - who would ever put PMBD and sweet in the same sentence?
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: 2008 November 04, 15:37:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me to hear that he has a pair of those translucent platform stilettos strippers wear sitting in his wardrobe somewhere Cheesy

Oh that brain imprint, it burns!  Cheesy Someone called Queenie is bound to have something frilly. Tongue

Sorry, if I offended. Where I come from, when people are involved in bickering amongst themselves while participating in a group type of activity, whether it is business or pirating and pay site destroying, play nice is a way of saying "quite dicking around and get back to work". Trust me it isnt sugary sweet at all. Gawd - who would ever put PMBD and sweet in the same sentence?

Thing is most of us here are clear on our purpose and able multitaskers. I can destroy paysites and engage in MOAR FIGHT at the same time.  All of the pirates are able to do so too - I've yet to see one try for FA on the basis of a fight here, or buy a year's subscription while in a fight here.  It's relatively easy to do both. In fact, MOAR FIGHT can involve sticking it to fellow pirates - put them in the meatslab dress (available from the booty) and take a picture of your fellow pirate and torture them all afternoon - the two combine for extra awesome paysite fighting power. 

I'm sure I've pissed off people here, and they downloaded a buttload of Atwat, stuck me in the middle and had a good old time making me live in it.  So long as they didn't buy it, they are still "on message".

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 2008 November 04, 18:08:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some of the pirates that anger others wind up with their self-sim married to Pescado. How's that for an image of mental torture? Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 2008 November 04, 18:44:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some of the pirates that anger others wind up with their self-sim married to Pescado. How's that for an image of mental torture? Cheesy

Right there is the main reason I haven't made a self-sim...and never will.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 2008 November 04, 19:11:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Chicken! I'm about to come up with another version of my own, to reflect some changes and to be honest, I don't think the one that my husband made of me really resembles me much at all, aside from the hair and the eyes. Cheesy I'd rather someone abuse my self-sim than me any old day.

Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: 2008 November 04, 19:20:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*pokes calalilly in eye* *pokes Paden in boob*

Inactive
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: 2008 November 04, 19:22:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*pokes calalilly in eye* *pokes Paden in boob*

Put me in awful pay stuff as well and kill two birds with one stone.  Plus, extra punishment for you. Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: 2008 November 04, 19:30:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am NOT a chicken. I just don't want to end up in the meat-slab dress and married to Pescado. We may be talking about pixels here...but torture is torture no matter how you look at it.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 2008 November 04, 20:19:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy *grabs Nouk's boobs and honks, then tickles Cala and runs* The torture is all in fun, though. At least it is for me and the one married to him becomes quite the wealthy widow! Cheesy

missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: 2008 November 04, 20:56:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think Pescado will ever get married in my game.. he's too much of a player.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: 2008 November 04, 21:34:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm kinda liking the idea of possibly being a wealthy widow. So, if I can find the proper glasses (smallish and dull coppery-colored frames) and hair (longish and can't make up it's mind whether it wants to be wavy or curly) I might give it a shot.

Oh, yeah, I'm pretty sure Paden just said that to get me to make a self-sim- kind of like a "I double-dog dare ya!" thing. But, hey, I'll go along with it...if only to advoid being poked with sharp sticks.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: 2008 November 04, 22:03:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

and they're great for the beach too.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: 2008 November 04, 22:16:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

and they're great for the beach too.

http://pic16.picturetrail.com/VOL646/2837408/20739150/341720464.jpg

I've seen that picture before.. I want to say that's Shanna Moakler but I can't back that up. :x

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: