PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 06:55:54

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Good morning, please check here
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Good morning, please check here  (Read 56955 times)
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
Re: Good morning, please check here
« Reply #165 on: 2008 October 16, 21:14:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're giving us n00bs a bad name.  Tongue
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 2008 October 16, 23:41:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't mean you, Oogla.  You're a nice n00b; I gives you cookiez. Cheesy

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
tipsywoozy
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 2008 October 17, 15:09:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

can't even leave her in peace in a forum you're not interested in.

I'm not a noob, I'm just quiet.  I've been here almost two years and I read all the new posts everyday, I don't post because I'm intimidate by you guys.  I should have known better and I do sincerely apologize.  I don't follow her around, I didn't even realize who she was until I read the statement I quoted in my other post.  There were bad feelings on my part from a few incidents involving her and I let them spill over here.  I shouldn't have and, again, I apologize.  I shouldn't have brought old fight here.  I've learned my lesson and the next time I break my silence to post, I promise I will have something worthy to say.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: 2008 October 17, 15:16:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not a noob, I'm just quiet.  I've been here almost two years and I read all the new posts everyday, I don't post because I'm intimidate by you guys.  I should have known better and I do sincerely apologize.  I don't follow her around, I didn't even realize who she was until I read the statement I quoted in my other post.  There were bad feelings on my part from a few incidents involving her and I let them spill over here.  I shouldn't have and, again, I apologize.  I shouldn't have brought old fight here.  I've learned my lesson and the next time I break my silence to post, I promise I will have something worthy to say.

Fair enough  Smiley You have no problem from me, or from daniyagami, I'm sure.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: 2008 October 17, 16:02:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I donīt have problems with any person, itīs the opposite, I enjoy immensely people from all places. I have sims friends from US, England, Australia, Sueden, Germany, France. I love diversity.

What bothers me a little bit is why people donīt contact me directly (there are several ways, I go to several boards) and donīt talk to me directly if they have any problem with me. I always answer to any person with politeness and I always try to work around any kind of issue even if contradicts my beliefs. Iīm not radical and I try to understand everyone the best I can. I donīt understand why some people thinks the best way to deal with me is public attack on boards. It is not. It makes me to fight and I am a good fighter. I learnt a lot in these years.

Also I donīt understand what some people want from me.  If someone wants me to appreciate paysites, itīs a lost cause. I detest paysites.

If someone wants me to stop to make sims stuff is another lost cause. I make sims stuff because I enjoy, itīs my hobby. I had problems with my sites and yahoogroups (I suffered a DDoS attack once, my site was hacked six months ago what caused me some money loss but I managed to put it up again and some of my yahoo groups were reported and deleted for "copyright violation" because they had sims files posted, can you believe?) but I never gave up. Iīm not a quitter.

I enjoy the game and to share my stuff. I donīt really feel bothered if some people thinks my stuff are crap. The downloaders likes my stuff and is what matters to me. You canīt please everybody all the time, anyway.

tipsywoozy I donīt know who you are. I have no idea what are you talking about but if you would like to have a conversation, Iīm open to this.

Corsair: a pirate who be makin' his berth in the Med-...Medi-...that sea 'tween Spain and Africa, aye!
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 2008 October 17, 16:05:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Causing fights in public forums gives them attention.
daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: 2008 October 17, 16:28:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Causing fights in public forums gives them attention.

Interesting. I thought the "drama queen" and "attention whore" here was me. Wink

Corsair: a pirate who be makin' his berth in the Med-...Medi-...that sea 'tween Spain and Africa, aye!
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: 2008 October 17, 20:31:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Naw, you're not an attention whore until we say you are.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: 2008 October 17, 22:15:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Naw, you're not an attention whore until we say you are.
Ops. Sorry about that  Wink

Hide and Seek
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 2008 November 04, 02:47:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, I agree with dani in many ways. You just cant stop someone from spreading the wealth, and you shouldnt try. Point is if you give it freely to use, let them use it. You cant force politeness and make them give you credit. If it's something you've "paid" for, I say you own it and can do what you want with it. I buy bananas, dont tell me what I can and cant do withem!
As for MTS2, they are stuck up, bossy and dont care about any but their pets. And no I wasnt rejected there. I happen to have many things there. Dani, you go girl. Now everyone play nice cause you know who loves when we fight amongst ourselves.
Paloma
Landlubber

Bambi Syndrome, Polly Anna Disease

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: 2008 November 04, 03:03:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I completely agree. If you pay for something you own it and can do what you like with it. Paysites are retarded period. When I buy a new dress the store owners don't say I can't lend it to my friend and if I do they will harass me and try to ruin me. It's pathetic.

Come to the dark side. We can rum and kitty cats.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: 2008 November 04, 03:45:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As for MTS2, they are stuck up, bossy and dont care about any but their pets. And no I wasnt rejected there. I happen to have many things there. Dani, you go girl. Now everyone play nice cause you know who loves when we fight amongst ourselves.

Uh... first you insult MTS2, the biggest free site around, then you order everyone else to "play nice".

Also, I could not care less what jollies idiots may get from my agreeing or disagreeing with anyone. They are idiots. They do not count. If we all agreed to "play nice" and always agree, then we'd be some kind of twisted hive mind, with Pescado as the queen bee. DO NOT WANT.

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: 2008 November 04, 03:58:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Except I have specifically decreed not to play nice. In fact, I demand MOAR FIGHT.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: 2008 November 04, 04:00:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If we all agreed to "play nice" and always agree, then we'd be some kind of twisted hive mind, with Pescado as the queen bee.

Exactly. And this ain't TSR.
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: 2008 November 04, 07:13:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If we all agreed to "play nice" and always agree, then we'd be some kind of twisted hive mind, with Pescado as the queen bee. DO NOT WANT.

What?.... And here i thought Pes was the Queen Bee. You mean he isn't?

« Last Edit: 2008 November 04, 07:23:18 by WB » Logged

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: