PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 14:54:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Good morning, please check here
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Good morning, please check here  (Read 56965 times)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
Re: Good morning, please check here
« Reply #75 on: 2008 October 13, 16:43:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like to insult someone withut using an swears at all - i save my swears for fun Smiley

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: 2008 October 13, 17:07:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Soggy: hereWink

Corsair: a pirate who be makin' his berth in the Med-...Medi-...that sea 'tween Spain and Africa, aye!
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: 2008 October 13, 17:20:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG, that's awesome, I could play with it for hours, and see how many I remember from when I was young and reading his plays. *hugs Dani*

www.thestormradio.com
daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: 2008 October 13, 18:14:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I´m happy you like it  Grin
>hugs back<

Corsair: a pirate who be makin' his berth in the Med-...Medi-...that sea 'tween Spain and Africa, aye!
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2008 October 13, 20:14:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hugging? In a Pirate Forum? Stop that! Take your public display of affection to private messages.  Cheesy

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: 2008 October 13, 21:58:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bah humbug Tongue Cheesy

www.thestormradio.com
Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2008 October 14, 04:45:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Soggy: hereWink

Draw thy tool. My naked weapon is out.

I lol'd. Ive been on the internet too long, this sounded like sexual innuendo waiting to happen.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2008 October 14, 04:59:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, those guys on ships in the 1700s did spend a lot of time alone together. Let's just say that they made do without women.

Also, get thee to a nunnery! Grin

Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: 2008 October 14, 06:42:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dani, not all Australians use the word 'bloke', these days.  Its a somewhat archaic word.  I grew up in rural Australia, and I'm from a Anglo-Australian background (aka. Aussie or Skip).  And I don't use the word 'blokes', nor do any member of my family.  Mates, yes.  'Bloody hell!', yep.  'Bugger' on occasion.  'Wanker', all the time (we had a few driving round in my old neighbourhood too.  But not 'Bloke'.  Some people use it, I guess

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2008 October 14, 07:52:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah "bloke" goes in the unused bin along with "coppah" and "fair dinkum", "You beauty", "sheila" and "mongrel". I honestly don't hear those words any more. Although I am sure someone out there still uses them. (I'm from Sydney city) I hear "mate" and "she'll be right" all the time though. Oh and even I say "G'Day" Cheesy

Bugger comes from England doesn't it? I hear it all the time too. Oh and I say "Bloody" all the time, how could I bloody forget!?!?!

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Lirael
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2008 October 14, 08:04:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I use "sheila" and "mongrel" Cheesy "bloke" is not a much used word but you still hear it every now and then.

Everybody is mate however, all my friends are mate, anyone I can't remember the name of is "old mate"

I have never used "G'Day" or "fair dinkum"  I should use them with the next lot of tourists that come through here Cheesy
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: 2008 October 14, 08:29:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think "bloke" is more used by well, blokes.  It was severely overused by Kevin Bloody Wilson, and now most women hate it, I think. I use wanker a lot.  I use mate all the time, but not so much in text mediums, as I don't want to sound like I'm condescending or being over familiar, as I normally don't wear a badge saying "I'm an Aussie, it's nothing personal".   Cheesy I use bugger (which is from England) and bloody, and I love using prat.  Smiley

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Lirael
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2008 October 14, 08:41:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think "bloke" is more used by well, blokes.  It was severely overused by Kevin Bloody Wilson, and now most women hate it, I think.
I love Kevin Bloody Wilson Grin
I use mate all the time, but not so much in text mediums, as I don't want to sound like I'm condescending or being over familiar, as I normally don't wear a badge saying "I'm an Aussie, it's nothing personal". 
I do the same thing.
tahkisis
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2008 October 14, 09:26:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've known dani from N99/GoS and she has never been rude, crude, or lude. She has always shared items, tried to help people, and has been overly nice. Not sure who this one person is. Dani prob doesn't even know who this is under this name. However, I can tell you dani is one of the nicest people I have encountered in the Sims Community and that to me is saying a lot about her. I've been around since the start of Sims 1 Community and still here. I just don't post a lot anywhere. I lurk...but this has gotten under my skin. Everyone is a noob at one point on any of these forums. So she made a booboo post. Who gives a rats butt. Grow up..drink rum...and keep your seat belt on.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2008 October 14, 10:24:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think "bloke" is more used by well, blokes.  It was severely overused by Kevin Bloody Wilson, and now most women hate it, I think. I use wanker a lot.  I use mate all the time, but not so much in text mediums, as I don't want to sound like I'm condescending or being over familiar, as I normally don't wear a badge saying "I'm an Aussie, it's nothing personal".   Cheesy I use bugger (which is from England) and bloody, and I love using prat.  Smiley

Every time I read one of your posts about being Australian, I wanna call you on the phone and hear your accent. I love Aussie accents. I wanna talk like you.  Sad

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: