PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 21:31:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Good morning, please check here
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Good morning, please check here  (Read 57469 times)
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Good morning, please check here
« Reply #45 on: 2008 October 13, 01:28:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The thread at MATY is about BlueSoup.  I'm sure you can find it using her username danicast, if you're really interested in seeing for yourselves.

Oh yay, let me go dig up some zombie drama that isn't related to paysites. First I have to get a root canal though, it sounds more fun.

deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2008 October 13, 01:34:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My god. Changing one's mind is now lying? Seeing the light and moving on is lying? Take your vendetta up with her elsewhere.

I agree with Neriana. Zombie drama = Do not want.

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2008 October 13, 01:37:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's so funny how people sign up just to piss everyone here off. Great. Come, attempt drama, fail, leave. The same pattern, every time. Get some creativity! And will someone please answer my question?

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2008 October 13, 01:40:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you're going to drag up old fight, then do at least what Rohina does and provide links!  Don't make us go searching for it.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: 2008 October 13, 01:41:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or screenshots.  Those work too.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 2008 October 13, 01:45:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sure you can find it using her username danicast

Would this happen to be the same danicast as the one at GoS?

Yes, I think she mentioned she's from GOS. I'm too lazy to look for the evidence.

ETA: blahyama...links or pics or it didn't happen.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Metatwaddle
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2008 October 13, 01:46:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm pretty sure it is. It's not a common handle, I don't think, and the posting style is similar. She's pretty cool at GoS, and she seems to be contributing positively here, so I'm not really inclined to care that she didn't fit in at MATY. Here's a link to what shigayama is talking about. I don't find it particularly incriminating; she just acted like a bit of a noob is all.

"That's such a nasty fucking word. I'm so damn glad it was censored! It would have shat me to have seen such a cocksucking term as 'prick!'" --Deelink
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2008 October 13, 02:04:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm pretty sure it is. It's not a common handle, I don't think, and the posting style is similar. She's pretty cool at GoS, and she seems to be contributing positively here, so I'm not really inclined to care that she didn't fit in at MATY. Here's a link to what shigayama is talking about. I don't find it particularly incriminating; she just acted like a bit of a noob is all.

Thanks for the link, Waddle!

Hmmm. I see no problem here. Perhaps I am missing something. Oh, yes, PROOF! The fact that Dani had a noobish moment over at MATY months ago, well, that irks me very little.

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2008 October 13, 02:09:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree with dddawn. I went so far as to read the last posts of danicast at maty. I got bored real fast. Fighting at maty is No Big Deal.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2008 October 13, 03:05:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Put up the proof or shut up. It's already been said, but wanted to say it bluntly. And if you don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2008 October 13, 03:08:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's not the point.  This is about lying, not about paysites. Hell, who doesn't HATE paysites?  Dani would've happily given her soul to be a part of Simfreaks when it went pay -- and her 2nd PAYsite, Simfever, too.

The thread at MATY is about BlueSoup.  I'm sure you can find it using her username danicast, if you're really interested in seeing for yourselves.

If it's really important for you to throw around accusations and have people believe them, you ought to bring some proof with you.  Dig up the threads yourself and post links, don't send us on the hunt.

You might be wrong, you might be right, but from my POV, you've come charging in here, creating an account for the sole purpose of talking shit about another member.  A member who has been trying hard to fit in and follow the rules.  Guess where my sympathies lie right now?

If it was important enough for you to create a user name and talk shit, it's important enough to spend a little time digging up the threads.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2008 October 13, 03:09:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, it's a page later, and hoochiyami hasn't given us anything. I wonder - what's her aim? To embarrass Miss dani? To make friends? To find someone who can help pull her head out?

daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: 2008 October 13, 03:15:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dear shigayama, I have all mails. All of them in my backups. With all interesting informations. IPīs, names, server routes, everything. I can take screenshots also, as Coconut is doing, I know how to do it. The difference will be I have no reasons to blur any real names because according brazilian laws a person can public post something that it was sent by eletronic mail if this person is the recipient. Donīt make me digg them up. Or maybe, this is exactly what you want, donīt you?
Hm. That could be interesting. I wonder if brazilian newspaper or brazilian EA also would be interested in a brazilian designer who is being attacked by a paysite that exploits gaming users because she didnīt sold herlself and respected copyright laws. You know, brazilian press have a curious tendency to love to cause comotion if we use the expression "greedy capitalists trying to intimidate a brazilian citizenship". I could write a book. It could become a movie. I wonder how much the cause against paysites could be promoted with this.

As a bipolar person I consider the expression "take your medications" a severe ofense, like racist or homophobic coments. Interesting, if you have so many "true" informations about me how you donīt know this? All my friends know, several people in several boards know, I never hided this fact. I openly talk about because people with dysfunctions can actually have a very good life.  Hm. I donīt think you would understand this, whoever you are.

Oh, BTW my bed wasnīt borked. I released that bed in my yahoo group and I made moar five animated beds hacked with adult animations after that. All file sharing. I still get thanks mails for these beds till today.

Have a nice day, dahling, donīt let the bugs bite, mīokay?  Kiss

She's pretty cool at GoS, and she seems to be contributing positively here, so I'm not really inclined to care that she didn't fit in at MATY

Yes, I am danicast at GOS. I share my TS2 creations in several places: GOS, my personal site, Simvention, N99 Paks hosted by jfade.
I am file sharing. I have high standards for all I make and people usually are truly happy downloading my stuff. And yes, I posted at the Blousoup thread at MATY and I was attacked by someone from N99 board (a board I left due disagreements about MATY, PMDB and other file sharing sites) who have interest in make me look ugly. I was PMed by someone from MATY telling me to not fall on that because it was a trap, because that person was clearly trying to make me look bad. I still have that PM saved in my inbox. Ican take a screenshot of that also.

The fact that Dani had a noobish moment over at MATY months ago, well, that irks me very little.
Iīm sorry for had had a n00b moment *runs to hide under a shell*
Oh, BTW, I am going to post moar goodies at GOS in few moments, I just made some beautiful recolors of a FREE mesh from a FREE site that, as everything else I ever made will be a FREE download and 100% file sharing.
Maybe someone would like to check the quality?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/denialalice/mysimsstuff/snapshot_35fdbc7a_75fe94d3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/denialalice/mysimsstuff/snapshot_d5e47fd2_d5fe9fc3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/denialalice/snapshot_00000001_15fd2eff.jpg

Iīm happy my stuff is not "good enough" for paysites. And I wonder why Heather offered me 500 bucks for my crappy stuff.
I have that mail in my backups. If someone will really like to see, I can digg up.

Corsair: a pirate who be makin' his berth in the Med-...Medi-...that sea 'tween Spain and Africa, aye!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2008 October 13, 03:27:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll help her pull her head out, I haz crowbar!! *heads off to find the prybar that is in the toolbox*

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2008 October 13, 03:28:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey Dani, I really like the bedding texture! I am running over to GoS later on, to check other goodies. Hopefully yours will be uploaded by then. Bedding is my true weakness! (and paintings, can't have enough paintings!)

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: