PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 21:40:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Good morning, please check here
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Good morning, please check here  (Read 56936 times)
daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Good morning, please check here
« on: 2008 October 06, 15:57:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A thread on going at GOS.
Have a nice day and keep the good job. Grin
My best regards to Lord Darcy who is a fine gentleman.

Corsair: a pirate who be makin' his berth in the Med-...Medi-...that sea 'tween Spain and Africa, aye!
Steerpike
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: Good morning, please check here
« Reply #1 on: 2008 October 06, 16:14:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There are already a couple of threads dealing with this, in this particular section of the forum.

(and FYI, Lord Darcy is a girl).

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2008 October 06, 16:23:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Plus, I know damn well I posted it here first.  Being the same Calalily and all.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2008 October 06, 17:30:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didnīt know, just wanted to help.
Thanks for the info.

Corsair: a pirate who be makin' his berth in the Med-...Medi-...that sea 'tween Spain and Africa, aye!
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2008 October 06, 17:38:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didnīt know, just wanted to help.
Thanks for the info.

I understand, but PMBD requires a bit of LURK MOAR.  It's pretty hard to miss me here.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2008 October 06, 18:19:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I confess I donīt lurk in several foruns. I just thought the extra backup files we are all doing could be useful here. Thatīs all. To be honest I donīt take part at PMDB or MATY for one single reason: my english is not good enough and I was attacked at MATY a couple times by old trolls who knows me from old incidents at TS1 times when I started to fight paysites. Since I really have difficulties in communication I dropped the option to go to certain boards. For me is enough to help from time to time when I can.
So, Iīm here just temporarily.
Thanks again.

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2008 October 06, 18:30:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To be honest I donīt take part at PMDB or MATY for one single reason: my english is not good enough and I was attacked at MATY a couple times by old trolls who knows me from old incidents at TS1 times when I started to fight paysites.

Oh we couldn't care about language and spelling here - we like to have people from different countries.  We have people from all over the place - no one will have an issue with an translation problems, or poor English skills.  And fighting paysites in TS1 days will get you a pat on the back.  Cheesy Just read a little more before you post a new thread, is all. We usually have the scoop on all paysite related stuff before anyone else.  Wink

Visit Calalilysims

neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 October 06, 18:33:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have some rum and cookies, daniyagami. PMBD isn't like MATY Wink.

Also, your English looks pretty good to me.

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2008 October 06, 18:35:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can also guarantee your english is tons better than my use of your native language.  So come back and have some rum.

For that matter, your english might be on a par with mine for typing, I have very bad typing/spelling/grammar skills.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2008 October 06, 19:37:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I must confess I am pleasantly surprised. I never expected to be so welcome here Smiley
Thanks for the compliments, I am always trying to improve my english specially with verbs, verbs are my weakness.

Iīm aplogize for the unuseful thread, I confess I didnīt know where to post and I was trying to not mess with other threads. I thought that open a new thread could be the best option since a mod could delete or lock if consider unuseful.

About the paysites, I was one of the first creators who abandoned Simfreaks when they went pay, I was a simfreak. (2001? I canīt recall anymore). Heather offered me 500 bucks to "buy" my creations, I refused and I demanded to her to remove from Simfreaks. She made a lot of money with that site and with naive creators who had no idea that she was making profits at their cost. Later I knew that she was paying them some sort of salary, I donīt know if is true.

After leave Simfreaks I went to the old board The Good, the Bad and the Rant to tell the whole story there (PMDB didnīt exist at that time) and it was a good ugly fight. I won, she removed my stuff and a lot of people started to question about paysites. I was helped by several friends in my fight, of course. I tried to have another site with some friends but it was too expensive at that time. I gave up and started some yahoo groups and became filesharing. Iīm proud to say that I get mails from people asking about my TS1 stuff till today. File sharing was the best decision of my life. Full file sharing, I donīt control anything. I donīt care. I want people happy in have goodies for their games. I am blessed with the hability to make pretty things for this game, why not share?

I was off the community due personal real life issues since 2004 and when I came back last year I was surprised in see so many paysites and a lot of young people who thought that all custom content should be pay. I was like WTF? I loved when I discovered PMDB and when I read Heatherīs threathning letters and that she couldnīt do anything against PMDB. Made me feel really good. She got what she deserved.

Then here I am again. Smiley
Thank you for make me feel welcome. Thanks for keep the booty going.

(edit for clarification)

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2008 October 06, 20:13:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your English is amazing, dani. If you wouldn't have pointed it out, I wouldn't have guessed that it is not your native language.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 2008 October 06, 20:29:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Iīm aplogize for the unuseful thread, I confess I didnīt know where to post and I was trying to not mess with other threads. I thought that open a new thread could be the best option since a mod could delete or lock if consider unuseful.

It's best to chuck it in one of the old threads, because we don't have a mod.  And your English is pretty good. 

Good on you for chucking Simfreaks - it's nice to know there were people who refused to go along with it when it first got started.  Kiss

Visit Calalilysims

Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2008 October 06, 21:19:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wink Dani, it's a pleasure to see you..

I knew a woman called Intoxicating Chocolate or Nubian Doll, and I kinda wish she was still around the community like you are. Nubian Doll did what you did, she stuck it to some paysite owners good and proper, unfortunately she was doing it at a stage where the community wasn't ready. This Russian paysite owner screamed at her for using her stuff in screenshots without permission, so Deb turned round and recoloured her meshes and shared them freely.. the paysite owner went purple *chuckle*

Unfortunately, she was doing it before it was mainstream, so after a frustrating year or so, she eventually dissapeared.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2008 October 06, 22:00:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey dani! Your english is really good. Probably better than mine.  Cheesy Don't worry about spelling and such here. As long as it's understandable I think you will be okay. And from the looks of it you don't have the case of tl:dr either. Enjoy your stay and read the faqs!

By the way, am I the only one who goes back and reads the faqs sometimes? I found myself reading them to enjoy the pictures the other day.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2008 October 06, 22:15:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

By the way, am I the only one who goes back and reads the faqs sometimes? I found myself reading them to enjoy the pictures the other day.
No, no, you're not alone. I enjoy the pictures as well. Pictures entertain me. Tongue

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: