PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 04:59:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR's Corrupted Files
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR's Corrupted Files  (Read 13807 times)
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR's Corrupted Files
« Reply #30 on: 2008 November 07, 16:15:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Advil Migraine. I swear by it. I just went through a day and a half of migraines and a half dose keeps it to something I can just barely sense. Advil Migraine, plus a cool cloth over the forehead and a bit of meditation to some soft trance should kill anything. Unless, of course, you are sound-sensitive with migraines. I'm strictly light-sensitive.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2008 November 07, 19:23:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Light, sound and smell all get me. Just the smell of food can send me running to the upchuck station, sounds have to be extremely muted and let's not even talk about light. If I could post with the monitor off, I would. My husband suggested coffee and it helped. For twenty minutes. Now it's creeping back in again and I swear, if I could just bury my head under a pillow with a cat burrowed in with me purring, I'd be there all day. No such  luck, active child is active and needs chasing by both parents on his dad's days off.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2008 November 07, 19:40:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I sympathize, Paden. Migraines run in my family. Mine can get so bad that I'm pretty much out of commission for that day. I have to just lay in a room with all the curtains pulled and no noises or I'm in tears. I can't eat anything, I can't move. Luckily those only come once every 3 months or so.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: