PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:07:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!  (Read 72738 times)
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!
« Reply #180 on: 2009 January 23, 14:32:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It could be that she's finally rested enough to begin the Third  (Fourth, or Fifth... I lost count) Anti-Delphian Crusade and they just want no part of it.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was still on her Anti-Delphy mission after the mayhem that was her living MTS2. If she still is butthurt, I think she's needs some serious help to get over this stupid grudge and hatred towards someone who, if I remember rightly, she has never met.

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
pinkyfriend
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: 2009 January 24, 02:21:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As a mod on SapphireSims I have to weigh in on this one.  -Apparently- they had a change of heart on leaving Exnem (and I have no idea why they left) and asked to come back to SS2. The owners & admins (after talking to the mods) agreed to give them a second chance UNDER CONDITIONS. Not my place to name those conditions. Tha said, there are some of us who very cautious about welcoming them back. I for one will NOT have any of their uploads in any of my lots. Once bitten, twice shy! It takes me a long time to forgive & even longer to forget (not always a good trait but that's me Tongue) On the flip side it takes a lot to piss me off but these 2 sure did. I respect the ladies that run SapphireSims a lot & that is the ONLY reason that I can accept their decision cause personally I think they will probably get screwed over again by these 2...I guess time will tell. I do know tho that just after they asked to come back I heard they were opening up SimCoast again so who knows what is going on. Maybe they are just flaky!  Anyhoo, I got a chance to spew forth my thoughts on the subject  Undecided

"The internet is like a petri dish...you drop one stupid spore in and it just grows like crazy" - my son
Skye
ARR!

......It had to be the RUM!

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 2009 January 27, 16:32:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also as a mod on ss2 I reserve my right to rant here.

I agree with you Flamingo. I will never allow one of their meshes/creations to be on any of my lots. There are many, I'm sure, who could create the same things these two did, or better. I won't step into the middle of it, but I won't side with them after what they did to all of us.  They pointed fingers, they insulted us, to the whole community who actually may have believed their lies. Sapphiresims deserved a huge apology from these two---a very Public one, and I can only hope that I could be that forgiving to let them back after what they did-not just to the site, but to all of us in the site whom they badmouthed in the process.

It was bad enuff to have them badmouth the site, but when Sanctum is putting messages in my inbox-at another site-that was too much for me. I don't need that garbage, and I agree that they will probably do it all over again....it's the ol' drama thing they seem addicted to--they just can't get enough of it it seems.  Maybe they think that all this drama will 'up' their reputations (similar to a certain gal who haranged many people on the bbs with her 'one-sided' views of a certain program that was snuck into our games)

Fur is protested more often than leather because it's easier to harrass rich women than biker gangs!
http://woohoosims2.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Evolution
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: 2010 January 20, 05:46:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Guys and Girls of the community,

I know this is an old post but I figured you guys should know this information!

Sanctum, Noeidog and Babybluebug <--- owner of the ts3 bug hause have recently pulled this same crap on my site. Unfortunately I refuse to remove their creations. They tried to remove everything in the dead of night and I used our lovely restore feature. These people are obviously nuts. They uploaded their content over 1 weeks time and randomly removed it for no known reason. They have literally disappeared. Seriously... why waste a week uploading to try and remove everything? babyblubug came to me and asked if I would host their files and I intend to do so! Tongue If you guys want to download any of their creations for free! Come and get them at Sim-share. The forum is located at forum.sim-share.net ... They have cars, objects and all other kinds of custom meshes. I will not be removing their content. Please feel free to use it as you wish.

forum.sim-share.net

Just thought I would share that tid bit with you guys. Feel free to download and spread that content all over the internet! Including this lovely site. Host it all here if you would like!

Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: 2010 January 20, 05:58:13 by Evolution » Logged
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: 2010 January 20, 06:50:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have noticed Babybluebug has been upping her stuff to TSR as of late. Could it be hoping for FA Ship?

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 2010 January 20, 07:41:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Guys and gals, don't give your site contributors admin rights on your site.  A small private site only needs one admin to keep it going.  Everyone else should only have the powers they absolutely need to carry out their legitimate activities.  Usually "post" and "post attachments" lol.  You don't even need to allow them privs to delete their own attachments.

If they have ftp access you can have them upload to a holding area, and you move the stuff from there yourself to folders they cannot access.

Admin access is not something you should grant just to demonstrate friendship.  Ex-friends make the very worst of enemies.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
HeatherAnn
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: 2010 January 20, 16:42:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have noticed Babybluebug has been upping her stuff to TSR as of late. Could it be hoping for FA Ship?

What do you mean by that Witchboy?? I am another administrator at Sim-Share and a creator do I or anyone else that is there have reasons to be concerned?

Tanyuu
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: 2010 January 20, 17:38:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry they tried to pull that on your forum- I was sort of wondering what the message on your forum was all about when I saw it this morning. It's extremely unfair to do such a thing to a new free Sims 3 CC site, and I'm glad you were able to restore all the objects they uploaded.
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: 2010 January 20, 18:06:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Guys and Girls of the community,

I know this is an old post but I figured you guys should know this information!

Sanctum, Noeidog and Babybluebug <--- owner of the ts3 bug hause have recently pulled this same crap on my site. Unfortunately I refuse to remove their creations. They tried to remove everything in the dead of night and I used our lovely restore feature. These people are obviously nuts. They uploaded their content over 1 weeks time and randomly removed it for no known reason. They have literally disappeared. Seriously... why waste a week uploading to try and remove everything? babyblubug came to me and asked if I would host their files and I intend to do so! Tongue If you guys want to download any of their creations for free! Come and get them at Sim-share. The forum is located at forum.sim-share.net ... They have cars, objects and all other kinds of custom meshes. I will not be removing their content. Please feel free to use it as you wish.

forum.sim-share.net

Just thought I would share that tid bit with you guys. Feel free to download and spread that content all over the internet! Including this lovely site. Host it all here if you would like!

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for the info.  Will you be able to restore the pics too?  The tiny thumbs are hard to see.
HeatherAnn
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: 2010 January 20, 18:10:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unfortunately no. BBB pictures are stored on a private server and as for the other two they have a private photobucket account. So they are gone forever.

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 2010 January 21, 01:36:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This new news doesn't surprise me at all. They are a crazy bunch. Who is this babybluebug? Never heard of him/her. It used to be Noidog, Sanctum (wife and husband) and The Great Oz. Either TGO got smart and left them or he changed his name to babybluebug.  Tongue

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: 2010 January 21, 01:43:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Guys and gals, don't give your site contributors admin rights on your site.  A small private site only needs one admin to keep it going.  Everyone else should only have the powers they absolutely need to carry out their legitimate activities.
Yeah, I only hand out admin access using the Highlander Rule.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
The Great OZ
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: 2010 January 22, 02:19:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This new news doesn't surprise me at all. They are a crazy bunch. Who is this babybluebug? Never heard of him/her. It used to be Noidog, Sanctum (wife and husband) and The Great Oz. Either TGO got smart and left them or he changed his name to babybluebug.  Tongue

I got smart  Wink  took me some time,  but I finally saw them for the looney bunch that they are.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: 2010 January 22, 02:30:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got smart  Wink  took me some time,  but I finally saw them for the looney bunch that they are.

Congrats on breaking free, she made you look crazy too. Are you still creating? I hope so, you're very good.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
The Great OZ
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: 2010 January 22, 02:48:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do but not much anymore all my stuff is now on carsource and simshare.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: