PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 13:35:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!  (Read 73345 times)
EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!
« Reply #150 on: 2008 October 03, 08:15:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK this is going to be my last post on this subject, I need to take a step back. For myself and for SS2 so we can all get back on track.
I wanted to say thankyou to everyone for their support in this forum, you are all amazing Pirates. This forum gave me a place to rant
and get my anger out which I have done. and hopefully can serve also as a warning to others about the Dog and her Sac.
If they ever get the guts to come over here, please give them a hiding for me!!! Show no mercy!!!! LOL
I wont dissapear and I am sure you will see me posting a ton about other subjects. But mostly I cannot thankyou guys enough. Its nice to know
there are some cool people in the sims2 community who dont want to put up with crap!!!

PN: If there is ever anything I can help with mail me and ill do whatever I can to help!!

*Ahhhhh Take from the Greedy Dumb & Riduculous and give to the Nice Smart & Deserving*
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 2008 October 03, 16:18:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Foot Note. This for the so called "hacker",because I know your reading this now very long thread,
your not the amazing hacker you thought you were,

Hack what? Where? To me if someone is going to sink so low to try and hack someone, they need a life. It's over a a game! Some people just need a chill pill.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 2008 October 03, 19:32:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hack what? Where? To me if someone is going to sink so low to try and hack someone, they need a life. It's over a a game! Some people just need a chill pill.
[/quote]

Definitely an act of  desperation probably requiring the full bottle of chill pills. i think it's a good job she has gone for a break from this.  You could tell from her posts that it was getting to her a bit.  Hope all goes well over there.
« Last Edit: 2008 October 04, 02:47:23 by justso » Logged
Hide and Seek
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 2008 October 04, 03:43:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.sapphiresims2.com/showthread.php?t=32114

See what I found. Very interesting insight.
pinkyfriend
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 2008 October 04, 03:54:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As with Ebony, this will probably be my last post on the subject of these critters. Now that I have come out of lurking lol, I have found I really enjoy the wit & company here.
They did finally change their defamatory message on the old site, so I guess I am happy enough with that. As long as they do not try to do more damage to SS2, I am happy
enough to let the (sleeping) dogs lie. LyricLee can have them, karma will eventually bite them all in the butt. AS for me I am going to get back to creating, downloading fine,
free stuff (the free vs. pay comparisons have made me want to go though my folders & get rid of all the pay crap!), and just enjoying the game when I have time.
Without going all mushy, I just want everyone to know that the support has been great. Just hope you don't get sick of me, cause I intend to hang around more Tongue

"The internet is like a petri dish...you drop one stupid spore in and it just grows like crazy" - my son
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 2008 October 04, 04:08:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hide and Seek could you quote/screenshot whats at sapphire sims? I hate registering at new forums.  Wink Which could also translate to I'm to lazy to check my email for confirmation mails.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 2008 October 04, 04:12:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hide and Seek could you quote/screenshot whats at sapphire sims? I hate registering at new forums.  Wink Which could also translate to I'm to lazy to check my email for confirmation mails.

It's just a post by Noidog talking about her life. I didn't find it "very interesting insight" at all.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Hide and Seek
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 2008 October 04, 16:14:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry, keirra. I thought it was interesting. She claims at X that she works so hard on her wonderful creations and that they are soooo wothy of payment, but then here is this statement about how she has never done anything worth being proud of, and even her own daughter in law hates her and wont let her see her grandchild. In psych class we would have loved that post.
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 2008 October 04, 16:32:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry, keirra. I thought it was interesting. She claims at X that she works so hard on her wonderful creations and that they are soooo wothy of payment, but then here is this statement about how she has never done anything worth being proud of, and even her own daughter in law hates her and wont let her see her grandchild. In psych class we would have loved that post.

Take a screenshot and post it for us to see, please.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: 2008 October 04, 16:40:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree - it was an interesting post - she obviously needs to puff up her own importance, or else will say anything to get attention and sympathy.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 2008 October 04, 17:45:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Too lazy to screenshot, here's a copy-paste for ya all:

Life Accomplishments
My life accomplishments is a thought that I try not to reflect on to much. I haven't really accomplished to much good in my life. Some of the good and positive things done: are my 3 grandchildren: Hannah 10, Michael 6, and Josh 3

The other good accomplishment is writing, I actually started writing a book and got 3 chapters into it (each chapter around 30 pages long). People read it and thought I sounded much like Steven King. They were drawn to the book and kept bugging me for the next page .. the book was called "Boone." and it was about a small town that was surrounded by a lake. The Lake had claimed many lives, and the old legend circulating town was the man made lake was actually over grave stones and the dead were pulling the people into the graves. Well alot happens in the book to lead one to believe the legend is true. Then at the end there is a great twist! It is not the dead the town needed to worry about, but something much worse. Yes, there are things worse than dead.

Okay sorry to bore you with the details, but writing Boone was when I was at my happiest time. See my daughter in law used to write to. And me and her would get together on our computers and write and pass things back and forth. And then like the rest of my family, for no reason she gets mad at me and stops talking to me and she takes my grand children away from me. Which I haven't seen now in a couple of years, and when she done that, Boone died inside me, and I deleted the writing, with no backup saved.
But here lately, I am having an urge to write the book again. I guess you can say it is an unfinished accomplishment.

There are no other good things in my life, other than my Husband and little noei my cocker spaniel. Oh and Meshing, cause I love to create stuff.
Okay, now my 10 minutes are over and my coffee needs tending to!

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 2008 October 04, 17:47:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Take a screenshot and post it for us to see, please.

Here, just in case H&S doesn't get to it. (Thumbnailed because it's kinda big.)

*fake edit*
Keirra beat me to it, but I'd already done the screenie. Plus, with a screencap, there's less room for people to claim they didn't write something.

*real edit*
because ImageShack's thumbnail tags suck...

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 2008 October 04, 17:51:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That was almost 3 months ago.

missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 2008 October 04, 18:08:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait, so, she's a *grandmother* and still acts like this.  WTF?

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Skye
ARR!

......It had to be the RUM!

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2008 October 04, 18:35:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since this is a rant, here I is.
We, I feel, have the right to get 'upset' for what they did to us. meshes were created for us specifically for a certain theme, and we were very thankful for those. 
Suddenly we get a message that we are to go into each of our creations, and yank out some of their stuff-they had demanded we no longer had their permission to use.  (Last thing I looked EA owned all the stuff in sims 2, and we were just borrowing it to make our own goodies to share with others) 

Meanwhile they put up a rant on their new site, telling everyone how we were all a bunch of thieves for stealing their stuff.  They hadn't given us time enough to remove their junk from the lots. Thusly, I entered the 'rant' they put up, telling that they had made three signs for me specifically. Noiedog made me a sign for 'The soak n suds laundrymat' here: http://sapphiresims2.com/showthread.php?t=33672  Afterwards I had to change the lot because noiedog had taken back permission. You see how excited she was that I had made this? does that look like she doesn't approve of what I did there?

There were others who got into this rant, said their peace, how frustrated they were about this situation. As is their own personal right that no one can take away from any of us!!!  Once the downloads were all gone, the post was removed from all sight. But it didn't end there.

Sanctum, the one you called the 'quiet one' of them, made a personal pm to me on another site, starting stuff there as well. It was all just to get attention, I feel, and to put any of the creator's reps into the toilet-which is wrong on any count.

I have been on this site for some time-lurking and drooling over the booty (like everyone else), but when this hit so close to home I had to say something. Now I've said it, so now I'll leave it be.

Oh, by the by, our lots didn't 'fall apart' just because we're missing a couple little pieces. My art museum had more room to put in a much better creator. And the rest I had much cooler looking stuff to add afterwards as well. We're cool.  I love creating stuff for the sims 2--I just don't like some of the drama that happens along the way, but oh well. You can't stop the crazies. And they will 'out' themselves in the long run.  They'll have to change their names so they can start all over again. (of course they'll also have to change the names of all those downloads if they do lol )

hugs n chocolate,
Skye
« Last Edit: 2008 October 04, 20:09:57 by Skye » Logged

Fur is protested more often than leather because it's easier to harrass rich women than biker gangs!
http://woohoosims2.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: