PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 23:35:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!  (Read 73624 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!
« Reply #105 on: 2008 September 30, 22:28:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm in the mood for a fight right now and willing to rip the ass out of anyone that turns their coat and allies themselves with those fucking whackjobs. Who let them out of fourth grade class, anyhow?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
pinkyfriend
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2008 September 30, 22:35:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Glad I am not the only control freak lol...I never let the little buggers have free will, esp if they are sims I have of my friends ROFL.
The people at SapphireSims have really pulled together through all this, so maybe they did us a favor...yeah, wahtever...me trying to be positive!
Those people don't any of them have the balls to come on here & offer any proof...guess they gotta hide behind LyricLee's skirts.
Why does it always seem to be that the ones that cry "cheater" or "thief" are usually guilty of it themselves?
Bunch of pansy-ass hypocrites!
Neriana...love your shortened version of the thread!

"The internet is like a petri dish...you drop one stupid spore in and it just grows like crazy" - my son
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2008 October 01, 02:44:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well they suck, period. Stupid drama whores. It's a pity they gave SS2 such grief.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2008 October 01, 07:50:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just a little more information for anyone that doesn't know it. Noidog and Sanctum are married. Wittyone (aka The Great Oz) is an internet friend of Sanctum.

Noidog told me a long time ago that she has a problem getting along with people. I didn't understand it back then. Now, I completely understand it.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2008 October 01, 08:21:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

seems when you get married the problem is contagious to your partner.  I don't know how you guys keep going.  Can't imagine how many lumps you get banging your head off desks.  I can understand some one setting up a paysite, when I installed The sims I didn't read the EULA just went to the bottom and ticked accept.  But once they know about it they have no excuse even forgetting the moral part of it.  But then you get a freesite that fully understands does the we will always be free bit then goes pay. how can they justify that in their own heads never mind to any one else.  For them there is no luxury of pleading ignorance.  No one can go to them and say look this is how it stands and what your doing isn't right. They know 100% it isn't right, they just don't care.  Then to go on to try and drag a free site down on the way just for the sheer hell of it. That more than sucks.  Gonna put them on my twatty Christmas card list.

To a twatting twat of a twat
Have a twatty Christmas
And an even twattier new year

TWAT

On second thought looks more like a card for Atwat
« Last Edit: 2008 October 01, 08:55:30 by justso » Logged
Tsarina
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2008 October 01, 09:00:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can understand some one setting up a paysite, when I installed The sims I didn't read the EULA just went to the bottom and ticked accept.

Most people do that. But when one is planning to sell stuff, one should double-check if the stuff one is selling isn't copyrighted or otherwise unsellable due to legal stuff. I think it would be natural to check. And it's stupid to sell things made with free tools made by the community.
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2008 October 01, 09:21:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can understand some one setting up a paysite, when I installed The sims I didn't read the EULA just went to the bottom and ticked accept.

Most people do that. But when one is planning to sell stuff, one should double-check if the stuff one is selling isn't copyrighted or otherwise unsellable due to legal stuff. I think it would be natural to check. And it's stupid to sell things made with free tools made by the community.

I know it was a bad example, but a lot of them plead ignorance. Sometimes a word from a pirate is all it takes to change their mind. I tried to get an example of a paysite doing it from the beginning rather than free creator knowing it is wrong then going ahead  anyway.  I can't really understand paysites  so my reasoning on trying to understand usually goes wonky at the word go.
Light_Angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2008 October 01, 14:10:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've always thought the same thing about that issue,Tsarina.  Unfortunately, common sense is not everyone's forté.  Even if they do read it twice, they'll probably keep at it anyways and think they'll slip under the radar.  Cheesy
CodenameEndure
Landlubber

No site is better than its owner

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2008 October 01, 15:09:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why does it always seem to be that the ones that cry "cheater" or "thief" are usually guilty of it themselves?
Bunch of pansy-ass hypocrites!

Reminds me of the danish proverb "Tyv tror hver mand stjæler" (Translation: The thief believes that all men steal), I think there is an english proverb similar to it but I can't recall what it is at the moment.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: 2008 October 01, 16:16:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Reminds me of the danish proverb "Tyv tror hver mand stjæler" (Translation: The thief believes that all men steal), I think there is an english proverb similar to it but I can't recall what it is at the moment.

I love that - and so true.  We see it time and over again here.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
pinkyfriend
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 2008 October 01, 21:57:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Roll Eyes If anyone cares to look...Sanctum still crying about how he is mistreated as an artist!
Now I have to go vomit.
http://www.exnemsims.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3278

"The internet is like a petri dish...you drop one stupid spore in and it just grows like crazy" - my son
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: 2008 October 01, 23:39:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm going to say this in the hopes it will get back to him and his ego - Sanctum -who-?

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: 2008 October 02, 00:03:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's something I've been thinking this whole thread. Who? I've never even heard of any of them. Lips sealed

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 2008 October 02, 00:06:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm going to say this in the hopes it will get back to him and his ego - Sanctum -who-?

Exactly! They think they are so awesome. Except for the crazy shit they do, nobody even knows who they are.  Cheesy

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: 2008 October 02, 00:30:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's something I've been thinking this whole thread. Who? I've never even heard of any of them. Lips sealed

Umm, yeah, me three or four.  I had never heard of them either.  I just thought I was out of the loop so far, the loop was a line in the distance.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: