PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 23:00:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!  (Read 73622 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!
« Reply #90 on: 2008 September 30, 17:59:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm so confused. I get that Exnem has gotten a few Sapphire Sims2 creators to whore for them. I just don't understand half of what the members are saying here. EbonyRye is very pissed. But honestly this all might as well be in code. Is Jafa saying s/he agrees with us or is there some sort of teasing going on?

Okay, I'll try to break it down for you:

1. Simcoast guys are at Sapphire Sims, uploading.
2. Simcoast guys don't like something - it's kinda unclear what it is - they allege there was stealing going on, SS2 allege that they were uploading their meshes with lots, as allowed by their policy at that time (which they allege has changed)
3. Simcoast soups from SS2, over to Exnem, accuse SS2 of stealing, start selling things. Much fighting and bickering is had in the "grind my gears" forum - screenshots linked to earlier in this thread.

Jafa is at SS2, and she agrees with us and says thanks.  Wink

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2008 September 30, 18:02:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Cala you saved me a load of typing !!!
« Last Edit: 2008 September 30, 18:09:20 by EbonyRye » Logged

*Ahhhhh Take from the Greedy Dumb & Riduculous and give to the Nice Smart & Deserving*
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2008 September 30, 18:08:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Cala, I was a bit confuzzled too.  Cheesy

Anyways, drama is always interesting, but I'm sorry that the Sapphire Sims people got mixed up in it. It seems to be that they were played and that Simcoasters are trying to make them to be the bad guys.  Roll Eyes

Although drama is interesting, we haven't had a good fight in ages. Is there any chance that the Simcoasters would come here to defend their stance/accuse Sapphire members/argue in general and provide lulz?

If there is, how can we lure them here?
We need some MOAR FIGHT!  Grin

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2008 September 30, 18:10:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Cala, I was a bit confuzzled too.  Cheesy

Anyways, drama is always interesting, but I'm sorry that the Sapphire Sims people got mixed up in it. It seems to be that they were played and that Simcoasters are trying to make them to be the bad guys.  Roll Eyes

Although drama is interesting, we haven't had a good fight in ages. Is there any chance that the Simcoasters would come here to defend their stance/accuse Sapphire members/argue in general and provide lulz?

If there is, how can we lure them here?
We need some MOAR FIGHT!  Grin

We need trolls for hire. They go over there and start picking fights, luring them to PMBD.
Actually, that sounds like a bad idea now that I actually type it out.
EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2008 September 30, 18:13:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What do you think we are waiting for!!!! It will only be when they find their stuff on the booty they will look here
like luring a fly into a web!

*Ahhhhh Take from the Greedy Dumb & Riduculous and give to the Nice Smart & Deserving*
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: 2008 September 30, 18:14:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lemons!
I love your av.
That is all, you may continue. Wink

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Jafa
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2008 September 30, 18:23:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, in this case I am not teasing anyone. Simply saying thanks for the support of us on that Fairy site they mentioned lol. I did miss that last day or so of their removed thread. Was busy being a Fairy. And She is the correct pronoun for me Cheesy
(as for the fight, you may have it, we don't want it, as we have always said we don't play in the mud, makes our wings grounded~)
We have indeed weathered storms before, they blow over and that's that~Happy hunting~ pictures bugs loosing there wings Tongue
Titan
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: 2008 September 30, 18:34:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK now im damn mad!!!!! I take a peak over at the subscription section and here is a cinderella bed that was the brain child of Pam and Tigger from SS2 the original mesh was created by Tigger fom SS2 OMG they are the theives and they are getting paid for it!!!!!!!

EbonyRye; the cinderella bed that they have up, is it a recolor that they have done or is that the exact bed from your site?  Is the mesh still on your site?

Jafa
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2008 September 30, 18:50:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She is sleeping Titan, the history on that bed, is simple.
1. SS2 Mod Pam found a picture.
2. Asked a mesher SS2 admin Tigger to make it.
3. It was made for Pam. It had a problem, then Tiggers computer fried.
4.Then the crew arrived on SS2. We asked them if they could fix it. They started over. Made it from Pams picture Tiggers mesh may have helped, and used Pams texture (that changed when she complained to them a day or so back).

When they choose to leave, asking we remove there uploads, we did, fast and simple. Therefore no, we no longer have any of their uploads on Sapphire. We were  asked  (a number of days later, after being accused of the crap load of nonsense they came up with) to purge all the creations everyone made together during the weeks they had visited.
That is the theft we did. We used there works while they were there, with links, thanks, PERMISSION etc, even posts from them saying how wonderful! Go figure. Water under the bridge, we want no works from them to be within anything now anyway. We wish them smooth sailing as long as they are sailing away from us we are happy.
EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2008 September 30, 18:51:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The mesh has been removed, as has everything they put their name too and its not a recolour its Tiggers mesh reworked as she had some issues with the bed Sanctum has just reworked the mesh and is calling it his own.

OK now im damn mad!!!!! I take a peak over at the subscription section and here is a cinderella bed that was the brain child of Pam and Tigger from SS2 the original mesh was created by Tigger fom SS2 OMG they are the theives and they are getting paid for it!!!!!!!

EbonyRye; the cinderella bed that they have up, is it a recolor that they have done or is that the exact bed from your site?  Is the mesh still on your site?

EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 2008 September 30, 18:54:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL thanks Jafa i was nearlly asleep just had to have one more check of the forum. And you said it better than i could have is very tired lol I hope that helps Titan.

Titan
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: 2008 September 30, 19:00:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It does clear up a few questions that I had and thank you Jaffa for the history, it helps. 

@EbonyRye, you have a message.

EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2008 September 30, 19:50:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It does clear up a few questions that I had and thank you Jaffa for the history, it helps. 

@EbonyRye, you have a message.

Thanks Titan I have sent you a reply.

neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2008 September 30, 20:20:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I read the first post Callalily so kindly saved. In the spirit of being a nasty pirate...

Noeidog: "Waah creating is HARD. I don't get any respect for the HOURS of TOIL I put into this HARD HARD LABOR. No one who actually creates things would ever disagree with me! Because it's HARD. Oh, and I own the package files completely. HARD!"

LyricLee: "It takes hours and hours. It's hard. You're right. I'm so sweet and kind."

Sanctum: "Eveyon but us iz crazy. I dun unnerstan copyrwrite but I preeten too. Peeps."

noeidog: "I don't go to other peoples sites and start trouble. Thieves and liars! It's so hard to make stuff and share it for this game. Oh so hard. Now I will threaten people. Wah!"

Sanctum: "This iz seriouz bizness. Copying and sharing files which don't belong to me in the first place is EXACTLY the same as coming into my house and stealing my little Wii. It's very sad when MY feelings are crushed, but screw everyone else." Your feelings are crushed because someone wants to use the stuff you made? Seriously?

zeldaop: "Everyone but us sucks."

skye: "Sanity." Who let her in?

LyricLee: "I'm going to pretend to be calming people down, but actually stirring more shit now."

noeidog: "My feelings matter. My rants are perfectly acceptable, "some people" are nasty, but I can do no wrong. People are mean to hurt me, but anyone I hurt needs to grow up."

Debbiesapphire: "More sanity." Way too nice Wink.

« Last Edit: 2008 September 30, 20:29:52 by neriana » Logged

Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2008 September 30, 22:05:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm I see the crazy pirateness now. How did I miss it?

Anyways, I do agree about the definition of normal. Mostly because what's normal to me, might not be normal to someone else. But to go out and say "Hey I'm normal and yall are a bunch of loons." How dumb.  Roll Eyes

I wouldn't remove the mesh. I would post all the meshes, with pm's/ ANY evidence you have for permission and leave it. How can they accuse you of stealing when you have something written from them?

As for Pes's comment, I agree. That's why I always plays sims with freewill turned off. I'm a control freak........ and I kinda like it.  Shocked

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: