PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 21:13:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!  (Read 73619 times)
justso
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!
« Reply #75 on: 2008 September 30, 12:45:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't see anyone pretending to be a pirate.... but those signatures they all have now is a bit drama whorish. Ya know, the one that says "You know your good when people you don't even know hate you." If it was me I would be a tad worried if people that didn't even know me hated me.

aye mates, tis be the commodor here, anchoring the Black Pearl etc etc blah blah

You know your awesome when people you don't even know hate you

They hardly go out of their way to get the people they do know to like them.

i would also be a tad worried Missbonbon, but to have a normal reaction like that you would have to be semi sane.
EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2008 September 30, 14:03:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rolls her eyes....you so have to read the latest saga of Sanctum......he asks himself what is normal then professes to tell us what is normal...its a hoot!!

http://www.exnemsims.com/forum/showthread.php?p=18143#post18143

*Ahhhhh Take from the Greedy Dumb & Riduculous and give to the Nice Smart & Deserving*
Titan
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: 2008 September 30, 14:28:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

justso, you have a message.

justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2008 September 30, 14:41:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

so do you titan lol.

Thanks for that link Ebonyrye.  Think they have banned so many people with an opinion on the subject they are talking to themselves. My eyes rolled so much I went bogeyed.  But at least the giggle did me the world of good.
« Last Edit: 2008 September 30, 14:57:05 by justso » Logged
Titan
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: 2008 September 30, 14:54:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have it and answered it.  And onto our regularly scheduled program,
Pinkyfriend, when you decide to vent next time, please invite me.  That was great and if you are giving it to the twits I sure do not want to miss that.  lol

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Re: !
« Reply #80 on: 2008 September 30, 14:58:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You have to remeber that this fandom is based off a game that lets you, if you choose so, control every aspect of some powerless little people's lives. Obviously a few crazy control freaks will be in the bunch.
I'm such a control freak that I have controls for controlling the controls. Why do you think I became a computer programmer? It's control-freakery for the lazy. Why bother controlling things when you can make the controls that will control the controls? I like controlling things. I just don't like all the WORK this entails, nor do I trust some meatbag to get it right, so I make the computer do it.

Also, controlling things is more fun when the people you're controlling don't know that you're controlling them.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Titan
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: 2008 September 30, 15:05:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado, sometimes you are very scary.  The worst part though, is that I would love to be like you.  I don't know which part of that is the scariest but, it could be interesting. 

justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2008 September 30, 15:23:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I automatically thought Matrix on that one.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2008 September 30, 15:44:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado, sometimes you are very scary.  The worst part though, is that I would love to be like you.  I don't know which part of that is the scariest but, it could be interesting. 
Actually, he makes perfect sense to me and I don't find it scary at all. That's probably more frightening.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2008 September 30, 16:03:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK now im damn mad!!!!! I take a peak over at the subscription section and here is a cinderella bed that was the brain child of Pam and Tigger from SS2 the original mesh was created by Tigger fom SS2 OMG they are the theives and they are getting paid for it!!!!!!! Death to the theives how dare they acuse us!!! No wonder they have been theiving themselves and now they are getting paid for it!!!! Screw you sanctum you idot minded freak no wonder you are the ones stealing meshes you freak. A married man acting like a Pirate, what are your darn wife and kids your Parrots or your crew THEIF!!!!!!!!!!!!?Huh?   *shakes head*

*Ahhhhh Take from the Greedy Dumb & Riduculous and give to the Nice Smart & Deserving*
Titan
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: 2008 September 30, 16:37:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, he makes perfect sense to me and I don't find it scary at all. That's probably more frightening.

It is a little scary but; with the courses that I'm now taking, I'm hoping to be at that level too, someday.  Wink

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2008 September 30, 16:50:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That guy is a flippin moron! He badly needs spell-check, to say the least. And no matter how he talks, how hard he tries, he will never be Captain Jack Sparrow. Bet his bilge is full of water and his hold full of rats, if we want to go with the nautical metaphors... In other words, he's a thieving fuckhead wannabe! Ain't that a shame?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Jafa
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2008 September 30, 17:42:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know what to say everyone. I just am speechless other than thank you all so very much. Your support has made the world of difference to us all on that wonderful Fairy site with all those nutty wonderful super people who call SapphireSims2 their home.
One of our darling members gave us this thread link a few days back, and I can say from that day on, our real healing began. Amazing what happens when smart people find truth.
About my only other comment is I truly have done so very little lurking, other than this thread, forgive me for being a Fairy among the only true pirates! ROTFL
Oh one last thing, All of you who I know oh so well both staff and dear members on SS2, You go dears you Rock my Socks as always (and umm that other admin who loves you so well is as happy as me!) shhhhh can't be naming the Fairy Queen Tongue
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2008 September 30, 17:48:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm so confused. I get that Exnem has gotten a few Sapphire Sims2 creators to whore for them. I just don't understand half of what the members are saying here. EbonyRye is very pissed. But honestly this all might as well be in code. Is Jafa saying s/he agrees with us or is there some sort of teasing going on?

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: 2008 September 30, 17:58:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*pokes zazazu*
What'cha smokin'?

Cheesy
Just kidding. I'm rather confused myself.  Huh

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: