PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:34:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!  (Read 72732 times)
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
Re: Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!
« Reply #15 on: 2008 September 28, 09:56:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just tried to access SimCoast2 as I cannot read the stuff at SS2-too many blinkies.

This is what is posted at Simcoast2

"SIMCOAST2 HAS CLOSED THEIR SITE AND MOVED OVER TO EXNEM. For all their downloads and our downloads: VISIT US AT: EXNEM http://www.exnemsims.com ALSO LOOK FOR OUR NEW OFF WORLD COMMING SOON TO THE SIMS2 COMMUNITY AT www.sims2offworld.freeforums.org WE ARE NO LONGER AT www.sapphiresims2.com DUE TO THEIR THEFT OF OTHER PEOPLES WORKS INCLUDING OUR OWN MESHES. WE NO LONGER ASSOCIATE WITH SS2 BECAUSE OF THIER LIES, COMMUNITY THEFT, AND THEIR PERSONAL ATTACKS AND HIDDEN AGENDS AGAINST THOSE IN THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU WANT OUR UPDATED AND NEW FILES, YOU CAN GET THEM AT EXNEM. PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE OLD FILES AT SS2, WE DO NOT SUPPORT UPDATING ANY FILES THAT THEY HAVE STOLEN."

How weird is that? It doesn't even make any sense. 

ETA link
« Last Edit: 2008 September 28, 10:06:12 by tomato » Logged

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2008 September 28, 09:58:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. She never ceases to amaze me. Just when I think she's as crazy as she can get, she tops herself.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2008 September 28, 10:02:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok well thats the first time I have seen that!!! What have we supposed to have stolen??? Hell knows
all of us have pulled everything and as of right now even my own work has been pulled. What a freak
If I was angry before I am more peaved now!!! and if any one knows SS2 we credit everyone or link
we never use anything without permission! What a lying coward shes looney tunes.

*Ahhhhh Take from the Greedy Dumb & Riduculous and give to the Nice Smart & Deserving*
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2008 September 28, 10:06:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They really aren't worth being angry over. She will be nice to your face and then turn around and stab you in the back. People like that aren't worth any kind of feelings. Be glad they left. Your site is much better without that kind of crazy.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2008 September 28, 10:07:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have popped over to sapphire and for what it is worth they have removed all meshes from creations and pulled whatever had them.  I am not understanding the stealing part it.  what have they stolen.  If it is just simscoast2 that post is extremely misleading.  I think Sapphire Sims is a hurt freesite right now.

there are a lot of sad but positive posts up at the moment.
« Last Edit: 2008 September 28, 10:16:11 by justso » Logged
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 2008 September 28, 10:10:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am not understanding the stealing part it.  what have they stolen. 

This is what confused me when I saw the simcoast2 page.  If I understand correctly, the Simcoast2 group uploaded at SS2 and people recolored meshes or used their objects/sims/whatever in lot uploads-with credit and links.  This is what you do at any site, right?  So, exactly what are they talking about with the stealing thing?

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2008 September 28, 10:11:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh...just dawned on me. Crazy Lyric and Crazy Noidog on one site. That ought to interesting. I can't wait until those two go at each other's throats. That is a train wreck waiting to happen.

tomato, those 3 have been harping on being stolen from forever. They are so paranoid because some nobody at TSR uploaded some of their stuff. Ever since then, they've accused people of stealing their stuff. It's crazy.

EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2008 September 28, 10:13:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am in awe of the lengths she has gone to is kind of thinking im soooooooo over this. Its sad when to get attention
the lengths people will go to. We are a free site being muscled by a cowardly bully. Like we are all nice over there for
goodness sakes. Oh well they left one legacy we have been taught to mesh so once its passed to all im sure we will have
some good budding meshers, Irony dont you think!

*Ahhhhh Take from the Greedy Dumb & Riduculous and give to the Nice Smart & Deserving*
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
!
« Reply #23 on: 2008 September 28, 11:47:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This fandom just seems to attract so much loonies. Does the Sims 2 community have a sign up on its forehead: "Loonies gather here and go apeshit!" ?

Inactive
EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2008 September 28, 11:55:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dont know to be honest is so over it I just found more crap on Exnem sims site noeidogs TOU she doesnt want her stuff even posted at MTS2 now for the life of me what have they done?  go figure because im lost.

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: 2008 September 28, 14:22:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Her stuff -can't- be posted on MTS2, unless I missed the memo, you aren't even allowed to prominently use pay stuff in a preview picture anymore, much less use their meshes and items for uploads.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2008 September 28, 18:20:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dont know to be honest is so over it I just found more crap on Exnem sims site noeidogs TOU she doesnt want her stuff even posted at MTS2 now for the life of me what have they done?  go figure because im lost.

She's had a problem with MTS2 for a long time. At one point she said her site was broken into and their meshes messed with, and the culprits had to have been Delphy or "one of his people" that did it. She also thought it could have been The Great Oz (wittyone). She banned him from one of her sites. He's been back with them since they opened the pirate site, so, obviously she decided it wasn't him.

Her craziness knows no end.  Roll Eyes

I suggest that nobody ever uses their meshes. They may give permission now, but will revoke it at some point.

Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2008 September 28, 18:37:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bet she got that nudge nudge towards the idea that Delphy attacked their files from a new 'best friend' - i.e. LyricLee.

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2008 September 28, 18:39:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, don't that beat all? I am over there poking around at Sapphire and those guys are fucking off their rockers and round the bend crazy for going to a pay site. I go by padensim over there, by the way. I was sooo pissed reading the memos and comments about not using their stuff in lots and such and thought, "Damn, these folks got used like toilet paper!"

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2008 September 28, 19:35:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. This is crazy! I would put the downloads back up with a message saying they weren't stolen, and at the time of creation you had permission to upload those files. Keep them up and let the butthurt ensue.

As for their objects being "stolen" I wonder what they will say once they are in the booty. Tongue

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: