PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 14:21:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!  (Read 72757 times)
EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!
« on: 2008 September 28, 06:56:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Former Simcoast2 crew Noeidog, Sanctum, and Witty0ne have abandoned the free Site Sapphire Sims2 with the lure of cash from Exnems Sims
Objects created for specific themes have now been pulled from SS2 and many are now donation Items or "Subscriber items at Exnem.

This mob professed to be "pritates" hence the old site name.  Threats have been sent to SS2 Admin of war ect. Persoanlly the greedy twats
need keel hauling. Get the sticking blighters I say. *draws her sword* barrel of ale available for sharing to hit these Greedy pigs hard!!!

*Ahhhhh Take from the Greedy Dumb & Riduculous and give to the Nice Smart & Deserving*
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!
« Reply #1 on: 2008 September 28, 07:18:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What fools.  Well they spat chips when TSR had their stuff, so I wonder why they're so eager to be in the booty.  I have some of their downloads from Sapphire Sims - if any pirates need it, I'll be happy to send it.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 September 28, 07:22:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the goods also, but what else really pisses me is I had to pull all their content from my creations blow that I left it in.
Just looks like its gone *wicked grin*

*Ahhhhh Take from the Greedy Dumb & Riduculous and give to the Nice Smart & Deserving*
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 September 28, 07:48:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wouldn't have pulled anything. Especially if you had permission when you originally uploaded it. That's crazy.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 September 28, 07:53:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hear you about the pullin but for the sake of peace and quiet  all of us pulled their crap. There are more ways than bullshit ims back and forth to fight a war....
hit emm were it hurts the hip pocket Greed breeds dickheads!!

I_B_Fluffy_beard
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 September 28, 08:14:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yes, the smackdown is hopefully in progress, I heard from a little parrot some files were sent in for the booty. Ironic they call themselves pirates and how they believed all cc should be freely distributed, greedy bastards. Its even worse since alot of those files were created for sapphires themes and whole community projects that are now rendered useless since the jerks decided to go pay. They arent ummune to the booty, I hope they see that its useless to start a paysite as they plan to in January-ish.
EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 September 28, 08:33:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ohh are they now, their very own paysite ohh goodieeeeeeeee..*rolls eyes*
Look some one just hold the biarch dog  down and ill mess her up a  bit,
and as for the other two gits hand me the blunt rusty knife over yonder so i can do a slow sawing action on some rather vital organs for a bit.

Freakin hypocrits!! Let emm try Ill just scream booty at the top of my lungs to any one who will listen!! Hell I even add a text doc with the botty address
to my downloads *Expect an increase in membership* The more real pirates the better!

And fluffy Beard you have it in one the community projects suffered badly even the ones in progress....revenge is sweet when served with a dog a witless one and a sanctimonious dickhead....anyone want sugar with that?Huh *snigger*

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 September 28, 08:45:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't put my finger on it, but something weird is going on here. Maybe I'm suspicious by nature, but,  new posters....posting about this subject. I smell noidog and wittyone (sanctum wouldn't take the time to post here, he's the quiet one of the three).

What am I saying? I don't know...but, I wouldn't doubt if they came here to bring attention to themselves.

All I have to say about this turn of events is that noidog (aka Bloo) Sanctum, and wittyone (aka The Great Oz) always swore they would never become pay. I guess they weren't getting enough attention.  Roll Eyes

ETA: After re-reading the posts of Ebony and Fluffy, I guess they sound more like Sapphire Sims owners that are pissed off. IF that is the case, you shouldn't have taken down their files. The other day I read that you all were "wishing them luck" at their "new home". What happened? Did they leave nicely and then come back and demand you take down their stuff?

Also, this is a pirate site, but, we don't post like pirates. Please save the pirate talk for "pirate day". That is why I thought about noidog right away. When they had their own site they all talked like pirates. It was annoying.
« Last Edit: 2008 September 28, 09:30:40 by keirra » Logged

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008 September 28, 09:32:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Doesnt mind at all if your sus  Kierra I have been a member of this forum for quite a while more a lurker than a talker, am also on staff at SS2 and thats why im pissed
because I had heard the same things you did about they would never go pay, but go take a look for yourself. I am one of the creators that had to pull her
hard work. No rats on my ship just a very pissed off creator. The last thing I want to do is draw attention to them for their work. I just needed a place to rant
a little. And if you can smell them its because the arses are under my skin and I cant scrub them off!!!! I would like nothing more than to see them go down for
what they did to SS2.

I can't put my finger on it, but something weird is going on here. Maybe I'm suspicious by nature, but, all these new posters....posting about this subject. I smell noidog and wittyone (sanctum wouldn't take the time to post here, he's the quiet one of the three).

What am I saying? I don't know...but, I wouldn't doubt if they came here to bring attention to themselves.

All I have to say about this turn of events is that noidog (aka Bloo) Sanctum, and wittyone (aka The Great Oz) always swore they would never become pay. I guess they weren't getting enough attention.  Roll Eyes

Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2008 September 28, 09:38:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kierra, she is SS2 staff, just here under a different name.

And..are SimCoast the same site who wanted to destroy TSR, and then decided to destroy us so they would be more effective? Is it those same people, or was that a different SimCoast lot?

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2008 September 28, 09:40:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well yes they left ohh so sweetly and then wham like a hit in the gut we got threats of war ect we had no idea they would take the stuff
specifically created for SS2 and the themes we all worked on. But as I said to keep the peace the sweet bunch we are we all said nice goodbyes.
well mine was short and like seeya but any whoo. And if my talking like a pirate offended you my appologies it was a way of getting my point across.
Anyways hope this post doesnt offend is the last thing I want but give me a go hey, Im starting to worry about coming out of lurking!!!

I can't put my finger on it, but something weird is going on here. Maybe I'm suspicious by nature, but,  new posters....posting about this subject. I smell noidog and wittyone (sanctum wouldn't take the time to post here, he's the quiet one of the three).

ETA: After re-reading the posts of Ebony and Fluffy, I guess they sound more like Sapphire Sims owners that are pissed off. IF that is the case, you shouldn't have taken down their files. The other day I read that you all were "wishing them luck" at their "new home". What happened? Did they leave nicely and then come back and demand you take down their stuff?

Also, this is a pirate site, but, we don't post like pirates. Please save the pirate talk for "pirate day". That is why I thought about noidog right away. When they had their own site they all talked like pirates. It was annoying.

Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2008 September 28, 09:41:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would symphathise, but I can't read half you're trying to tell us and I haven't seen any proof... I'll wait for some clarification.  Wink

Inactive
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2008 September 28, 09:43:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That bunch is an odd bunch. I was real close to Bloo (noidog) at one time before she went batshit crazy. I could have told you that nothing good would come of them joining SS2. Do you know how many times she started new sites and closed them? At least 4 that I can think of. The sites she had were always changing. She'd change the forum at least once a week. It was crazy.

I can promise you that they won't stay at Exnem's site for long either. Something will come up and they will move on. She is the one pulling the strings. The 2 guys just follow her. It's the oddest thing.

No, you didn't offend at all. I just prefer normal talk.  Smiley

Nouk, they are at Exnem's I saw it with my own eyes yesterday.

ETA @jojoba, yah that is the same bunch of crazies.  Cheesy

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2008 September 28, 09:46:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Kierra and Im known at SS2 as AlliraKarinya if thats helps any. as I said nothing to hide.

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2008 September 28, 09:49:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's funny because earlier I was talking to Paden about them. I wondered how they have any time to create because they are so busy uploading their stuff to sites.

Here's a link to one of Sanctum's creations that is pay at Exnems.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: