PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 23:33:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!  (Read 73466 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!
« Reply #45 on: 2008 September 29, 17:14:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The second time they came back as SimCoasts, I don't really recall any other happenings during that time, as at that point I only lurked on the rare visits to that site... then that one upped and disappeared after a while, probably due to more drama-whoring I don't know of.

The stupid, it is immortalised Now you're registered, you can read it. Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2008 September 29, 17:17:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.exnemsims.com/forum/showthread.php?p=18445#post18445

for the ongoing battle
please share my lol at sanctums pirate siggy on a paysite

(btw - since we're all throwing off our pirate masks on this one - I'm dollface)

Hehe, theyve blocked off the message. Obviously someone scored a point against them. Anyone have a picture-proof?
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2008 September 29, 17:20:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bah, can't get to that thread Cry Either I can't access it as I'm a newbie or its been deleted (I sense the latter) - screenshots?

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: 2008 September 29, 17:27:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am wise to the paysite owners ways. Screenshots of 2.5 pages

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Light_Angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2008 September 29, 17:32:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The second time they came back as SimCoasts, I don't really recall any other happenings during that time, as at that point I only lurked on the rare visits to that site... then that one upped and disappeared after a while, probably due to more drama-whoring I don't know of.

The stupid, it is immortalised Now you're registered, you can read it. Cheesy
Thank you muchly!  I was wondering about that bit.   Smiley

It sucks that they deleted the thread over at Exnem's Sims that quickly... I was only about to reach pg 3 of it a minute ago. 
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 2008 September 29, 17:38:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

See, you can always count on a pirate! Thanks Cala Kiss

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2008 September 29, 17:48:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well wonders will never cease i hit a nerve Lyric has Banned me from her site *giggles* Thankyou Cala for the screen shots!!!
« Last Edit: 2008 September 29, 17:58:07 by EbonyRye » Logged

*Ahhhhh Take from the Greedy Dumb & Riduculous and give to the Nice Smart & Deserving*
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2008 September 29, 18:46:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh gord, you trouble makers have done it now they haz a list.  I read everything and the proof that you said all them horrible nice things is right there you don't have a leg to stand on. (not a pun aimed at the one laid up in bed) .  At least they are trying to be friendly they want you to call round their house for a cup of coffee I think.

Edited to take out my big fat lies.
« Last Edit: 2008 September 29, 18:56:10 by justso » Logged
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2008 September 29, 20:01:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just read that screed of shit they posted and to be honest, they remind me of the people in real life that will be driving down the street, see an animal running loose then speed up to hit it. Their excuse? "The animal got in my way, I couldn't avoid it." When people that witnessed it speak out, they begin to huff and threaten. I know this kind of person well. A trucker when I was a little kid was driving down our street and sped up to hit our collie, who had slipped her collar and was crossing the street to greet another dog. He actually threatened me in front of the cops, that he would bash my skull in to shut my lying little mouth. Same kind of personality. Does something totally wrong and shitty, gets called on it and turns into a bully. Weird motherfucker... Dare them to try shit here.

ETA: That same guy had killed ten pets in three months, he was habitual. The company fired him cause he did it using one of their semi trucks.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2008 September 29, 20:07:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I bet they won't leave Exnem, because that's their little safe haven. If something happens that they don't like, momma Lyric will stop it. I'm glad someone called them on their bullshit though.  And that screenshot of the pm or whatever, they probably didn't make it big enough to see on purpose. Just to show that people were trying to be nice, but they are trying to turn it into "Oh the bullies are so mean to us!"

As for what Paden said. I used to know some kids who had a points system, and anytime they hit an animal, mailbox, whatever, it added to their points. At the end of the week whoever had the least points had to buy everyone lunch. It was ridiculous and childish.... needless to say cops caught them one night.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2008 September 29, 20:10:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Every community on the internet is full of crazies. In WoW, there are plenty of people who can't get along with people in the real world, so they spend all their time getting power over other people in the game through drama, manipulation, and just plain playing more than any sane person. The Sims modding community does seem particularly nutty, but I think that's partly because of the control freak thing AstonishedLemons mentioned, and partly because it's so darn easy to make stuff for the game. The meshers and recolorists who throw shitfits know, deep down, that they aren't really doing anything that extra special, but it's all they've got. It's fun to watch, though.

ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2008 September 29, 20:19:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just read that screed of shit they posted and to be honest, they remind me of the people in real life that will be driving down the street, see an animal running loose then speed up to hit it. Their excuse? "The animal got in my way, I couldn't avoid it." When people that witnessed it speak out, they begin to huff and threaten. I know this kind of person well. A trucker when I was a little kid was driving down our street and sped up to hit our collie, who had slipped her collar and was crossing the street to greet another dog. He actually threatened me in front of the cops, that he would bash my skull in to shut my lying little mouth. Same kind of personality. Does something totally wrong and shitty, gets called on it and turns into a bully. Weird motherfucker... Dare them to try shit here.

ETA: That same guy had killed ten pets in three months, he was habitual. The company fired him cause he did it using one of their semi trucks.

Hearing about those kind of people make me phsyically ill. My dad once told me that when he was 11 he put a hamster in the microwave to "see what would happen" and I couldn't look him in the face for months. That's the first inkling of a serious mental illness going on. So, you know, after that he joined the Army where they taught him how to use weapons and he became an abusive husband, threatening to kill my mom several times before she finally grabbed us three kids and got the hell out. *end rant*

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2008 September 29, 20:34:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why, when clicking that Mediafire link, did a pop up start to try and install something called: Microsoft Word 2000 SR1 ??

And I clicked cancel...then it kept coming back, again and again, while the other file was downloading, and trying to auto install??

Huh       Angry       Huh
EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2008 September 29, 20:35:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know we really need to change the name of this thread to Cala's idea Simcoast Fools it seems more apt!!! I was so sweet over there
sweetness the truth and sarcasm are such a good mix...*snickers*

Yaardarm Monkey II Turn your pop up blocker on hun see if that helps.

*Ahhhhh Take from the Greedy Dumb & Riduculous and give to the Nice Smart & Deserving*
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2008 September 29, 20:49:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just realized something... By telling you my user name over at Sapphire, I just busted myself out as being a pirate. Ahhhh, shit. Oh well, at least I can't be banned for being a member here. Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: