PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 08:15:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!  (Read 73319 times)
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!
« Reply #30 on: 2008 September 28, 19:39:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As for their objects being "stolen" I wonder what they will say once they are in the booty. Tongue

They will go batshit crazy. I expect to see her posting here when it happens.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2008 September 28, 20:04:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If and when they do show up here to bitch, Keirra, this is what they're gonna get from me:

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2008 September 28, 20:31:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They crave butthurt? We specialize in butthurt.

Bring on the crazy bitches!
I_B_Fluffy_beard
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2008 September 28, 21:31:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't put my finger on it, but something weird is going on here. Maybe I'm suspicious by nature, but,  new posters....posting about this subject. I smell noidog and wittyone (sanctum wouldn't take the time to post here, he's the quiet one of the three).

What am I saying? I don't know...but, I wouldn't doubt if they came here to bring attention to themselves.

All I have to say about this turn of events is that noidog (aka Bloo) Sanctum, and wittyone (aka The Great Oz) always swore they would never become pay. I guess they weren't getting enough attention.  Roll Eyes

ETA: After re-reading the posts of Ebony and Fluffy, I guess they sound more like Sapphire Sims owners that are pissed off. IF that is the case, you shouldn't have taken down their files. The other day I read that you all were "wishing them luck" at their "new home". What happened? Did they leave nicely and then come back and demand you take down their stuff?

I have been a longtime lurker here and am on sapphire as well (the owners want nothing more to do with this crap so I posted out of my own frustrations),this event brought me out of lurk mode here.  I never wished those freaks from simcoast well upon hearing of their departure. The clueless 3 that left  I assumed wanted more attention, but they are hardly getting any comments at exnems so Im not sure how else their ego could be stroked. I know for sure donation files from sanctum and noeidog were shared for the booty, I just hope they come over here to see it and we get a fluffy letter from them, hehe.
EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2008 September 29, 07:21:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All I can say is karma, you reap what you sow and it tends to come back ten fold, looks like the shit for them is  going to be kneck deep. 
That sickly lot formly of sim coast may have used us at SS2 but one day some one is going to use them, well actually lyric is using them
right now as her cash cows. Cows now how apt is that!! *snigger* And if she gets on here spouting and winging about being in the booty,
Bring it on...I can hardly wait!!!

*Ahhhhh Take from the Greedy Dumb & Riduculous and give to the Nice Smart & Deserving*
Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
Re: !
« Reply #35 on: 2008 September 29, 08:18:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This fandom just seems to attract so much loonies. Does the Sims 2 community have a sign up on its forehead: "Loonies gather here and go apeshit!" ?
You have to remeber that this fandom is based off a game that lets you, if you choose so, control every aspect of some powerless little people's lives. Obviously a few crazy control freaks will be in the bunch.

(Why do you think that so many free CC makers describe themselves as 'Perfectionists'? Its a very mild -and usually helpful- form of control freakish-ism.)

Deckhand Dollface
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2008 September 29, 09:56:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.exnemsims.com/forum/showthread.php?p=18445#post18445

for the ongoing battle
please share my lol at sanctums pirate siggy on a paysite

(btw - since we're all throwing off our pirate masks on this one - I'm dollface)

EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2008 September 29, 10:57:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just had my say over there. I tired of it I called her bluff asked her to show me the said "stolen files"..lol

She is just digging herself a bigger hole, shame it needs to be three feet wider to swallow her Tyranical butt!!
oops sorry thats nasty...lmao

*Ahhhhh Take from the Greedy Dumb & Riduculous and give to the Nice Smart & Deserving*
Deckhand Dollface
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2008 September 29, 11:30:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

just read it - well said!   

(offtopic sorry)  Hope you feel better soon honey

EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2008 September 29, 11:52:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well if you tell the truth i say you get results and off topic im trying ever tried typing while your laying down LOL its a sight!

just read it - well said!   

(offtopic sorry)  Hope you feel better soon honey

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: 2008 September 29, 12:30:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hahaha! I just had a chance to read that - most loltastic statement ever:

This harrassing site has done all that is in the power to get us removed from Exnem by coming to this site posting nice things, deleting them, sending me nasty PMs, accussing me of stealing and ect.

Yeah, it's a real bastard when people go to a site, upload and then delete their own content and accuse you of stealing. I just read about that happening on Sapphire Sims Cheesy

I think we should take some sort of betting pool on how low this will go if when they have a fallout with LyricLee. 

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2008 September 29, 15:25:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haha. Best thread I've read in a while. I love the part where you ask for proof and they go on a cursing spree. That's always proof that someone is bullshitting whenever they say "I have plenty of proof, but I don't need to show it to you!"

All they are going to accomplish in their crusade, is making a lot of people think they are batshit crazy.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2008 September 29, 15:47:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just cant wait for them to come over here and start its going to be classic!!!

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2008 September 29, 16:36:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I lurves it when LyricLee gets all warm and cuddly: 

Quote from: LyricLee
I learned long ago, no matter what you do, someone out there is going to complain, talk crap and try and make you miserable.

unsaid: "That someone is usually me"

But for every mean spirited person who does, there are 5 more who will be thankful and appreciate your hard work.

unsaid: "Bonus! They can be easily manipulated to destroy your enemies."

You just have to do what you enjoy doing and ignore the drama that comes with it.

unsaid: "snicker, snicker, snicker"
Light_Angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2008 September 29, 17:03:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Something that's finally compelled me to sign up to this site.  I'm a long-time guest lurker, just was too lazy to actually take the time to join.   Wink

Why can I say I'm not surprised this has happened yet again?  They've been acting like drama whores since Delphy made the rule on MTS2 that uploaded items were not supposed to be advertisements/teasers for people's personal sites, and their SimTech2 site came and went, which since I've been around is strike three.  I'm probably going to end up blowing my "cover" for saying my piece, but it's the truth. 

Every time something doesn't go their way, or if people say or do something they don't like, they always take their toys and leave.  I lost a good chunk of respect for them after my first experience with their site, since a simple help question about their objects causing game crashes resulted in the deletion of their entire help forum less than ten minutes after it was posted.  Not exactly a good first impression to make if you ask me.  The second time they came back as SimCoasts, I don't really recall any other happenings during that time, as at that point I only lurked on the rare visits to that site... then that one upped and disappeared after a while, probably due to more drama-whoring I don't know of.  When SimsCoast2 arose, and they started posting creations on SS2 (and even some on InSIMenator.net if I recall), I pretty much knew it was a matter of time before the time bomb would go off.  And here it is, plain as day.  Jumping the fence on what they said they wouldn't do, and blaming a whole entire group of people (not one or two, but everyone involved in said site) for doing so.  Just another way to draw more attention to themselves.  It may have just been one person to do it, but what difference would that make?  Round up the whole site in the equation, and you get more sympathy votes for being mass-bullied.  Nice.

I held my peace for the longest time, since they were "sharing" free creations with the community, but their overall track record of pulling stunts like this really irked me.  Now that this has proven to me that they really are hypocrites and that they have a set pattern in their actions, it's only a matter of time before our friendly drama queens take the stage once more in an encore performance.   I can care less of what they try to say about everything going on now... they've proven enough of themselves through their actions in this community for me.  Not every site those three think they can flee to is a world flowers and candy with rainbows, puppies, and kittens.  I would've thought they'd have learned that by now and grew a tougher skin, but I'm sure they'll find out soon enough if they stick around Exnem's site long enough.   Cross the wrong people there and see what happens then.  Tongue
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: