PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 18:26:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!  (Read 73535 times)
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Exnem Sims Steals Sappire Sims 2 Meshers with lures of cash for objects!!!
« Reply #120 on: 2008 October 02, 03:59:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember the kerfuffle when they said TSR stole their stuff. They came here for support. It was all confusing, but I believed them. Now I'm thinking maybe they were being crazy then too.

And oh my goddess, is Sanctum comparing people on the internet being mean to him with the pain a dependent child of a drug addict goes through?

WHERE IS HE. Can anyone summon this fucker? Oh, or maybe he or his friends are reading this thread. But I'd really rather say certain things directly to him at this point.

mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 2008 October 02, 05:04:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Roll Eyes If anyone cares to look...Sanctum still crying about how he is mistreated as an artist!
Now I have to go vomit.
http://www.exnemsims.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3278

Ummm...did anyone else happen to read the original post in that link? I did. The youngster who posted that talks about things being so bad at home that he/she cuts him/herself. Then, I read noeidog and sanctums replies and got pissed. Saying "I'm sorry" and then yapping away about how hard THEY had it growing up...not once mentioning the cutting. That youngster could die from that. Cutting is a big, big cry for help and those selfish assholes didn't even acknowledge it!

Ok..I'm done ranting about that. I left a reply to those 2 fools and I hope if anything happens to that youngster (I say youngster...may be older, but I doubt it) those two live to regret their words for a long, long time.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 2008 October 02, 05:26:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Roll Eyes If anyone cares to look...Sanctum still crying about how he is mistreated as an artist!
Now I have to go vomit.
http://www.exnemsims.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3278

Ummm...did anyone else happen to read the original post in that link?

Yes, I did (as you can see from my post just above yours). And I'm still fuming over Sanctimonious and dogbitch's replies, though I only skimmed the dog's. Your reply was good. I'm glad someone told them where to get off. The fact that the only replies to that kid on exnem's forum were 2 paysite artistes whining about themselves and one person from PMBD offering actual help shows it all, doesn't it?

If the thread is still around tomorrow, I may reply to it. I couldn't figure out how to say anything to the kid that might help, I just want to rip noedog's and Sanctum's faces off. Someone talks about being a child of a drug abuser, and cutting himself, and Sanctum replies, "oh, I know, people are mean to me on the internet and don't appreciate me as an artiste, life's so hard." #%#@^%)!()%!*()#*$(@%!!

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 2008 October 02, 05:31:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They were self-righteous and selfish in the extreme, comparing their "problems" with what the original poster was going through. I hope they rot from the inside out... Oh, wait, they are. The drivel they write about themselves proves it.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 2008 October 02, 05:41:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Embarrassed

Er....yeah. I KNEW other's had seen that kid's post. I was just sooooooo mad after reading the drivel-twin's replies that I just started typing. I'm still mad. Even if that post was a joke, it's still a cry for help. I belong to a forum that got help for a troubled member, so I know for a fact that a person can be found. All it takes is the right person to track them down- even if their isp # isn't true. (I don't know what it's called when the isp # is from somewhere else.) Maybe, just maybe, that's what those two are working on behind the scenes.

On second thought- nah, that can't be true. Not with those "poor me" responses they gave.

ETA: I've been thinking and I think others need to make a reply there- if nobody has yet. I don't want to edit my post there again, even though I could. The more pirate voices heard over there, the better I say. Someone needs to suggest that danishani2 call a crisis hotline if there's nobody he/she trusts IRL to talk to- at the very least. The drivel-twins need to be told off more, but that might result in everything being deleted.
« Last Edit: 2008 October 02, 05:57:25 by mustluvcatz » Logged
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: 2008 October 02, 05:54:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

mustluvcatz, I applaud the reply that you gave. Good on you for telling it how it is and giving those idiots what for!

ETA: Sorry about that, it's late and I am sooo bone tired! Have some rum from my stash in apology?  Cheesy I have got to get to bed before the sun rises... *hands over rum*
« Last Edit: 2008 October 02, 06:30:17 by Paden » Logged

EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 2008 October 02, 06:03:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have just read this also, has any one thought that perhaps they wrote the original post themselves
so that they could post the idiotic self centred poor me replies. They are both Dumb enough to do it
thinking they are trying to gather sympathy for themselves.     Nahhh no  one could seriously be that
sick in the head could they??? 

If that post is true that child needs help, love and comfort.  But if it is as I suspect a ploy for the Dog & her Sac
to get sympathy then please some one call the little blue bus. Sick Twats.

*Ahhhhh Take from the Greedy Dumb & Riduculous and give to the Nice Smart & Deserving*
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 2008 October 02, 06:12:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have just read this also, has any one thought that perhaps they wrote the original post themselves
so that they could post the idiotic self centred poor me replies.

I did think of that. I still replied though. Either it's not them and someone with a brain showed they cared or it is them and someone (sort of) called their bluff. I'm okay with either one.

Oh...Paden? I be a pumpkin, a piratey one at that, not a tomato.  Grin
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 2008 October 02, 06:32:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry bout that, see the apology and offer of rum above. Tired panther is tired but still too much to do before I get to see mah bunk!

EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 2008 October 02, 08:24:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would love to post a reply over there, however I have been Banned from posting because i called the Dog & Sac's Bluff.
So much for freedom of speech. However in case that is a real child in crisis, some one really does need to guide them in
the right direction and calling a Crisis centre, or maybe a school councilor anything to get them help.

*Ahhhhh Take from the Greedy Dumb & Riduculous and give to the Nice Smart & Deserving*
EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 2008 October 02, 13:24:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

mustluvcatz hun your post has been deleted from the site with the following message

Originally Posted by LyricLee 
First mt apologies to Dani for the rude interuption to her post.

Secondly to the poster who's comments were removed.
This was Dani's place to share her problems with her friends. I happen to have known her for years, I know her family and I know where she is. I know personally about her issues and more about her than you so I do not appreciate you coming here and slamming two of my members who offered her support and love because they didn't do it your way.

I Posted this for you.

I read what was posted here earlier and to me it sounded like concern. Lyric if this child is cutting why are you not helping but instead letting these two carry on about their problems??? I didnt consider at all the interuption rude but very relevant. I myself am concerned for any one who is "Cutting themself"!! You may wipe my post if you wish but my concern is not for the other two but the poor child in question who obviously could do with some "REAL ADULT" guidence.

http://exnemsims.com/forum/showthread.php?p=18894#post18894 here is addy to post concerned

PS I guess my ban is lifted...tee hee

mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 2008 October 02, 16:17:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How pathetic is that? Deleting my post?? Funny this is that I knew it would get deleted. I even put a little "disclaimer" in there that if it did, it wasn't me that deleted it. And, if Lyric lee knows that child so well....is that child getting help?? Was that mentioned at all? From what you posted here, I'd say not.

And what I posted was considered slamming? Nah. I was actually pretty nice about it. You could even say that I was polite about it seeing that their replies pissed me off to the point that I was seeing red. Support and love my ass- moaning and groaning about how bad they had it growing up is more like it. (neoidog's reply WAS slightly more empathetic than sanctum's...but it still doesn't cut it for me.)

ETA: I'd check out what you posted for myself...but it seems that I've been banned and the ban will be lifted sometime around the time pigs fly.
« Last Edit: 2008 October 02, 16:24:14 by mustluvcatz » Logged
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: 2008 October 02, 16:28:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good grief - so she deleted it because you didn't do it her dramalicious way?  How like Lyric....

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 2008 October 02, 18:54:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good grief - so she deleted it because you didn't do it her dramalicious way?  How like Lyric....

I think she deleted it because mustluvcats suggested things that might actually help the kid. If the kid gets actual, really truly help, s/he won't turn into someone like neodog (I refuse to spell her name "right", it's too annoying), Sanctum, or LyricLee. Actual help and differing opinions from the outside world are bad, because they challenge LL et al's worldview, narcissism, and pity parties.

To people like LyricLee, action is bad. Sitting around bitching is good, it's much more comfortable, you don't have to change anything, and if you can find more people with martyr complexes to whine with, that's even better.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 2008 October 02, 19:30:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love the way she steered it to reflect well upon herself, though. What a conceited bitch! If she actually knows these people in real life, why in the fuck hasn't she contacted some sort of social services in order to protect that poor kid? And somewhere, I know that I have seen this kid's name before, on another forum... I'm going to have to look into it.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: