PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 19:06:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Photoshop shopped!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 26 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Photoshop shopped!  (Read 140563 times)
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Photoshop shopped!
« Reply #195 on: 2008 November 23, 20:13:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So.. did carebear get the idea that flubberbut is a known troll and therefore a target for anything we care to lob at it? (I still think blubberflub is peggy herself.)

Not that I really think it matters. It sounded more like carebear was upset that we (most of us- if not all) think that peggy's hairs suck and freely and openly admit it.

Silly, if you think about it. This site isn't called "Sunshine, Rainbows and HappynessLand". It's called Paysites Must Be Destroyed. Peggy=paysite. Peggy=paysite w/crappy, gappy hairs=more destroy-worthy.

dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: 2008 November 23, 20:21:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The way you all treat new members on this forum is ridiculous  Angry !

I'd like to take a moment to point out that it's not new members that we treat poorly. It's idiots.

Coming into the phorum and immediately pointing fingers and being a dipshit is a sure-fire way to get flamed.

And on that same note, it just so happens that most of the not new members were never dumb enough to get treated poorly when they were new members, and thus, they've become old members. Teh logic. It wurks.

So.. did carebear get the idea that flubberbut is a known troll and therefore a target for anything we care to lob at it? (I still think blubberflub is peggy herself.)

Most of what peggy says is 'You like my stuff - I so glad', even in response to people complaining about her stuff. I think buttheadfup is just a 12 with an insatiable desire to be an attention-whore.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: 2008 November 24, 00:10:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh man, carebear, you have no idea how these guys chewed me up and spat me out for being a fracking idiot in my first posts.  Cheesy Take a deep breath, grow a thicker skin and try again. (Apologising for idiocy helps too, in my experience, as long as you do it over and over). And PMBD used to be a lot rougher too. These days people actually explain why idiots get chewed up. Used to be you just got a lot of nifty kittehs and a swift kick in the backside.

Use that fat wad of grey tissue you've got in your skull, please. Would you go to a republican rally to stick up for a democrat and get uppity when people get pissed off? No? So don't come to PMBD to stick up for Peggy. There's not much more to it really. There's enough forums out there worshipping her and her consorts, maybe those would be better for you?

Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: 2008 November 24, 01:43:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The way you all treat new members on this forum is ridiculous  Angry !

I'm a new member and I've been treated great. Granted I lurked for a while and didnt start posting a million times in every thread. IMO, they're welcoming to new members who know how to read an FAQ, back up arguements, and are okay with being sporked a few times. This is an adult forum. Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved. Idiots and trolls don't get love on this site. Deal

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
Skoria_Bay
ARR!

Give me a tall ship and star to sail her by

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: 2008 November 24, 05:49:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've read threads here off and on before I joined recently. I read all the newer threads before really posting an answer and everyone here is treated with respect even when they do not agree on something. But it is handled like adults, not like children on a playground. And people know how to write, not something that is shorthand for texting people on PDA's or phones. I understand not all the members here are fluent in English as they are from other countries and English is not their first language. That is different.

Reading is your friend. The FAQ is your friend. Lurking is your friend. If you need to ask a question, there is a thread specifically for that.

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: 2008 November 24, 05:59:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved.

Cheesy   ahahaha    Cheesy

That made my day...full of win!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: 2008 November 24, 06:47:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, carebear! Shift bar, learn how to use the fucking thing and stop whining because I refuse to worship someone that creates meshes with more holes than a fisherman's net! I don't treat every new kid like shit, nor do I smash them with words if they have a different opinion. But trolls are fair game and had you bothered to find out some shit, I wouldn't be smacking you with the sarcasm stick, you reject from a glitter factory! You'd best take a different name and call yourself BitchyBear, because carebear doesn't suit someone that begins to bitch and moan the first time they bother to post. So fuck off and shut up.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: 2008 November 24, 09:38:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am so sigging that! Cheesy

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: 2008 November 25, 01:36:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am so sigging that! Cheesy

Hah. Enjoy Smiley

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: 2008 November 25, 19:48:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah,i keep forgetting that noone is allowed to have a different opinion here..

What the fuckity fuck... Cheesy
Right, so since I've got over 1000 posts, I fully expect everyone here to agree that I am awesome, that I can haz fangurls....
 Roll Eyes
You obviously have trouble taking your own advice. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, you've said yours...Paden has hers...YOU disagreed and snarked on hers, but she can't disagree and snark on yours?
Hippo-crit much?

You don't like the way the phorum is? Clicky the X and piss off, eh?

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #205 on: 2008 November 25, 19:53:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I do agree that the forum hive-mind feels strongly about certain thing. Things like paysites, which, you may have noticed, we would very much like to destroy. If we didn't allow you to speak your mind, your posts would get deleted or ignored, as would any posts that go against the hive-mind. That doesn't happen. You post, we read, we think, we type up counterargument/snappy insult/cat macro. Speak your mind all you want and please, do have opinions of your own. But where did you get the idea that just because it's your opinion, we have to roll over and accept it for what it is? Opinions can't be wrong, I know, but people can be misinformed and base their opinions on utter crap. Fact trumps opinion every time.

Do you know why some forums are so happy and fuzzy and sweet? Because every controversial topic is banned and every snarky post deleted. Trust me, carebear-land would be a lot less sunny if everyone was allowed to speak their minds. Here, everything's out in the open. I would've thought you'd be all for that. Otherwise you can always tell Pescado your wittle feewings got hurt and demand he delete every insultng post. Tha should be fun.  Grin

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: 2008 November 25, 20:58:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can just see the pancake bunny now. And Ry, you know damn well I've been a fan girl of yours since day one! Cheesy Always haz been.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #207 on: 2008 November 25, 21:30:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*shh, Paden. I thought our relationship was a sekrit. Mac in the box might find out*
Looks around for slow moving boxes...
 Cheesy
I so totally fangurl you, too.
With all my shriveled, pirate heart!  Kiss

Knowledge is limited.
~Einstein
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: 2008 November 25, 22:23:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, but Ry we fangirl over those who deserve it Wink Unlike Princess Gappy Roll Eyes

And awww shame, seems carebear has gone back into hibernation. She quite obviously realised that slagging us off isn't a wise move. Shame though, we haven't had a troll attack (come on, she was soooo a troll) in ages Cry
« Last Edit: 2008 November 25, 22:37:55 by Anyerfillag » Logged

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: 2008 November 25, 22:33:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, yes. But we can't all be as awesome as Nouk, so where do we draw the line?  Cheesy

Knowledge is limited.
~Einstein
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 26 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: